Harry Kane | "I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

Jericholyte2

If Kane goes for £130m and Lukaku goes for £100m, I'm concerned Dortmund are going to bend us over a barrel for Haaland next summer
Haaland's release clause kicks in next summer so they couldn't even if they wanted to (unless he signs a new contract and the clause is removed / increased).

romufc

If Kane goes for £130m and Lukaku goes for £100m, I'm concerned Dortmund are going to bend us over a barrel for Haaland next summer
He has a release clause of circa £68m so, its Raiola who will bend us over if we go in for him.

Swedish_Plumber

There’s a release clause for him next summer, think it’s whoever sweet talks him early enough that gets him for the fee.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Haaland has a release clause. Dortmund can't do anything unless he signs a new contract with them.

Giggsy13

Haaland has a release clause. Dortmund can't do anything unless he signs a new contract with them.
This and its unlikely he signs an extension anyways with Raiola as his agent. The fat pig will want to ensure that he pockets all of the agent fee he possibly could.

Lynty

There’s a release clause for him next summer, think it’s whoever sweet talks him early enough that gets him for the fee.
Ole sweet talked him to Molde in 2017. We started sweet talking him in 2019. Pole position.

Despite our poor relationship with Raiola, greed is predictable. He knows we have cash, he also knows it's easier to move Haaland on from us in 5 years time for another payday, in contrast to Bayern or Madrid.

Hulksmash

I spoke to some Spurs fans and they say Levy already agreed a Transfer with City. They don't want to make it official because teams will ask more Money for Replacement.

Bayern Munich CEO told in a Interview that Kane transfer will be the biggest this Season , surely he knows more then us.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I spoke to some Spurs fans and they say Levy already agreed a Transfer with City. They don't want to make it official because teams will ask more Money for Replacement.

Bayern Munich CEO told in a Interview that Kane transfer will be the biggest this Season , surely he knows more then us.
How on earth would they know that?

choccy77

Talksport just said Man City will struggle this season if they don't sign Kane. :lol:

You'd never guess they just spent £100m on transfers already.

copen1945

I guess Levy will be true to his Spursy self. After the show of bravado from Spurs, Kane seems to be heading to City. Football has to thank the Arabs at PSG in preventing the Arabs at City from adding Messi to their collection of players.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
I guess Levy will be true to his Spursy self. After the show of bravado from Spurs, Kane seems to be heading to City. Football has to thank the Arabs at PSG in preventing the Arabs at City from adding Messi to their collection of players.
What show of bravado? Harry will be sold on our terms now City's shite offer of £100m inc players, Harry wants to go, no problem letting him go as long as we get what is due.

copen1945

What show of bravado? Harry will be sold on our terms now City's shite offer of £100m inc players, Harry wants to go, no problem letting him go as long as we get what is due.
With Grealish at 100m and Lukaku reportedly at 100m, 130m mentioned in this thread seems just the market value. The terms are professional and acceptable to all concerned, City, Spurs, and Kane. This isn't quite the taking city to the cleaners.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
It is fair for Levy to hold out for a higher fee when Ben White is sold for 50m. I don't blame him. Kane signed the 6 year contract and he needs to respect it. The issue is to find a replacement for him. Every club knows Spurs has money and need a striker.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
With Grealish at 100m and Lukaku reportedly at 100m, 130m mentioned in this thread seems just the market value. The terms are professional and acceptable to all concerned, City, Spurs, and Kane. This isn't quite the taking city to the cleaners.
Again you seem to be arguing with urself mate, where did I say about taking anyone to the cleaners, that seems to be your words?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
It is fair for Levy to hold out for a higher fee when Ben White is sold for 50m. I don't blame him. Kane signed the 6 year contract and he needs to respect it. The issue is to find a replacement for him. Every club knows Spurs has money and need a striker.
We got Romero on a loan to buy, I don't think the whole "you have loads of money you pay more" is a real thing unless u are a super rich club. A lot of clubs in Europe need cash fast.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
We got Romero on a loan to buy, I don't think the whole "you have loads of money you pay more" is a real thing unless u are a super rich club. A lot of clubs in Europe need cash fast.
Perhaps Jovic loan to buy a good option? He was really good before he joined Real Madrid.

Teja

Yeah it makes no sense that Kane / Grealish / Lukaku are valued ~ the same amount. Forwards are generally valued higher than midfielders and Kane has a much more spectacular track record than either Lukaku / Grealish.

Fair play to Levy for standing firm.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Direct quote from a City fan on Bluemoon ' We should just go and buy Haaland. City shouldn't do business with any club that want to maximise the money they get paid for someone. We're better than that.'

You couldn't make that shit up.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'd say the most likely outcome right now is that Harry will sign a new contract with Spurs
If you're desperate to leave why would you sign a new contract? unless it contains a genuine release clause?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I'd say the most likely outcome right now is that Harry will sign a new contract with Spurs
I'd literally eat my hat if that happens.

And I'll buy you a Kenwood Juicer.