g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Harry Kane | "I will be staying at Tottenham this summer and will be 100% focused on helping the team achieve success."

redshaw

Lies, he's been looking for flights back to Ingurland this whole time hence the delay.

Wilt

Wonder how many Utd fans would still be calling him every fecking name under the sun if it was Utd who were trying to buy him? :lol:

Jezpeza

Personally think Spurs might be spending the Kane money already and he will go to City. Might see one of these triangles where lukaku goes to chelsea, then kane to man city, then abraham to spurs.

choccy77

Levy is going to be unzipping for a long time, even faster when Kane visit's his office during the season.

FromTheBench

Surely Chelsea would make a move for him if City don't considering they are after Lukaku.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
:lol:
It's a plastic statement that isn't even accurate.

Even if he's flying back still need to Covid protocol so won't be straight back in training.

The real question is why he won't go in to the specifics of the situation?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What a dumbass. I love how when some of these public figures obviously feck up, they go claiming they don't want to go into the specifics or name specific names. Why? Because that'll make them look even dumber than they already look.

RedDevil@84

That excuse is up there with Rooney claiming that he is sleeping in Derby office to get them ready for the season.

dinostar77

So spurs spending is up to £70mil having signed Cristian Romero. Is Levy spending the Kane money he knows he is going to be getting?

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
So spurs spending is up to £70mil having signed Cristian Romero. Is Levy spending the Kane money he knows he is going to be getting?
Naw, think Kane is staying now. Spurs still have money not huge but they do.

chiz2kul

Reminiscent of Peter Odemwingie. Not as bad, but still. Quite embarrassing.

Siezard

I believe Kane is a professional. He can't mention the specifics though because it's probably something along the lines of 'Delaying the start of training to push for transfer and the club approved it'

copen1945

The Arabs at PSG have done their part for football and the integrity of the league. Just need Levy not to be Spursy.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The best thing he could have done is be honest.

“Shit, she’s dumped me. I so sowwy, I just wanted to win a trophy. xxx”

LuckyScout78

Kane should had a Grealish buy out clause. Gentlemen agreement with Levy will only become word against word. Like did he said that or not. A difficult situation for Spurs and Kane now. Might lead to not he is 100 % focus.

choccy77

Who knows really, there could have been a host of reasons why he wasn't at training. I guess the truth will come out in time, but I definitely won't take Sky's word for what happened.
Sky were the ones who initially reported that Kane had been given an extra week off and then two weeks later they report he failed to show up for training with the rest of the team.

JSArsenal

Fair play, this is a real heel turn for Kane. I'm wondering how this will affect how he's perceived by people going forward. He's often heralded as a model professional and a "not that kind of guy" type. Be interesting to see how he's treated going forward by not only Spurs fans, but fans in general when they get back into the stadiums.
The same guy who's one of the dirtiest strikers in modern football whose antics might seriously injure someone one day and swore on his own daughter's life over something completely meaningless?

That gormless mouth breather is a model professional?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
The same guy who's one of the dirtiest strikers in modern football whose antics might seriously injure someone one day and swore on his own daughter's life over something completely meaningless?

That gormless mouth breather is a model professional?
I'm not saying he's a model professional. I'm saying that's how he's perceived, particularly with the media. Hence why I put "not that kind of guy" in quotes. It's often something that's said about those types of players, despite the fact that he's shown himself to be a rather snide little fecker at times, especially with his special little trick of backing into players when they jump, which could lead to a serious injury.

But there's no doubt he's torching that reputation at the moment.

JSArsenal

I'm not saying he's a model professional. I'm saying that's how he's perceived, particularly with the media. Hence why I put "not that kind of guy" in quotes. It's often something that's said about those types of players, despite the fact that he's shown himself to be a rather snide little fecker at times, especially with his special little trick of backing into players when they jump, which could lead to a serious injury.

But there's no doubt he's torching that reputation at the moment.
Oh no mate, I didn't mean to say that you were saying that. I'm just questioning how can he be perceived as such given his behaviour. But being captain of the national team does wonders for your reputation.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Oh no mate, I didn't mean to say that you were saying that. I'm just questioning how can he be perceived as such given his behaviour. But being captain of the national team does wonders for your reputation.
Ahh, right. Ok!

Yeah, the fact that he's captain of England was a huge part of it. But now, ironically enough, it's one of the reasons why he's getting some stick from those who would normally defend him. It's unbecoming for an England captain to be behaving this way, and all that.

OleBoiii

Ah man so city will be in for Haaland next summer...
This was the primary reason for why I wanted them to get Kane. I think they're winning next year with or without Kane. But if they get Haaland next year and he becomes another Agüero for them, then that will be an absolute disaster in the long run.

Godfather

This was the primary reason for why I wanted them to get Kane. I think they're winning next year with or without Kane. But if they get Haaland next year and he becomes another Agüero for them, then that will be an absolute disaster in the long run.
I'm the same. I'd absolutely let them have an injury prone Kane (who's obviously very good) over Haaland that has the potential to be one of the very very best for the next 10 years. Much better value for money.
Stupid Levy and stupid Kane signing such a long deal.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I'm feeling confident we'll get the Harry treatment from Haaland as well. "I spoke with Pep but my heart was always set at United"

Or, I'll feel confident about that once we get off a great season.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Why are people talking like he isn’t going to City? They were never selling before they play each other next week. Him coming back late also conveniently rules him out of that game. Almost like the whole thing has been planned.