Harry Kane MBE | Performances

Bwuk

Would be a massive miss for Spurs and would give Chelsea belief they can catch Spurs.

Didn’t look much and he walked off ok though, not that means much mind.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I kinda get it. Y'know Ronaldo would probably be the same (or maybe not as he scores 10 goals a week anyway :lol:).

Mihai92

I guess I believe him then. It certainly seems pretty important to him to swear on his daughters life.
I want to point out 2 things:

1. It's just plain stupid to make this type of statements to plead for your cause. I think it was enough to just say "i touched it".
2. Does it really matter if he touched it? It doesn't seem to change the ball's trajectory.

cyberman

Kane pleads for every decision on the pitch!
His daughter must walk on egg shells if this is how he talks to refs

Hojoon

It's kinda funny how much he cares, but then again I can think of worse obsessions to have as a striker.
Even if you don't take personal glory into account he probably gets paid more per goal and being the top scorer in the league will result in a considerable bonus.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
Even if you don't take personal glory into account he probably gets paid more per goal and being the top scorer in the league will result in a considerable bonus.
I honestly hope not, I hope any bonus any player get is only related to how well the team does and not personal statistics since it could influence decision making on the pitch and also team atmosphere.

Hojoon

I honestly hope not, I hope any bonus any player get is only related to how well the team does and not personal statistics since it could influence decision making on the pitch and also team atmosphere.
There's probably a bonus for assists too, and bonuses per game don't take up a significant part of your wage. If a player reaches a certain amount of goals at the end of the season or wins prestigious awards like Golden Boot, the bonus will be a decent amount. If you win a prestigious award, then chances are your team's had a positive season and the club is more than willing to give you that bonus.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Bonuses are actually a huge part of Spurs wage structure as compared to other clubs, which keeps the base wages lower. Most of it is in the form of team performances (CL qualification, FA Cup, final table position) and appearance bonuses though.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Utter shite tonight, their back line was made for him to dominate like he did to ours but bottled it completely

GeorgieBoy

Got to echo what others have said on here. Absolutely great goal tonight. Top class.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Don't like the vids people that make fun of how he talks. Kinda low.
I have a speech imprediment and have had shit for it my whole life, I still laughed at the video though :D
He's an impressionist too so if he wasn't impersonating Kane's voice it'd be a crap video.

el3mel

Why are everyone saying he scored a goal today ? He scored 4 not just one goal. :nono:

If they only gave him one goal, Spurs must appeal. All 3 goals scored by City touched Kane first.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
His season's are now becoming just about winning the Golden Boot. It's almost funny.

Needs to leave spuds if he wants to reach truly elite levels.
Very similar to Lewandowski actually. Bundesliga title is a walk in the park, failed repeatedly in the CL and then saw the last few weeks of the season as his private race against Auba. After he lost out at the last match day in 16/17 by 1 goal, he was incredibly furious. Now that Auba's gone, it is just a one-horse race.

Both Lewa and Kane should have gone to Real and I hope atleast one of them does because they deserve to win big titles like Champion Leagues.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Why are everyone saying he scored a goal today ? He scored 4 not just one goal. :nono:

If they only gave him one goal, Spurs must appeal. All 3 goals scored by City touched Kane first.
Those would be own goals though.

This game was actually perfect for Kane, Erikkkson with a fantastic assist as well.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Keep claiming useless goals instead of showing up in big matches you mouth breather.