g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Harry Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I totally didn't. You re-read it!

All I said was I wasn't excited about the prospect of buying him because I'd only seen him be mostly bad against United. I even said had I seen more of him, I'm sure I'd have a different opinion. He has a great goal-scoring record, so I'm sure there's plenty to get excited about. I just haven't had a chance to see it myself.
Fair enough chum

stepic

On the subject of Shearer do people believe Kane can become as good as him? And more importantly do we think Shearer was world class? I'd certainly answer yes to the first question.
seriously? he's the PL's record goal scorer, more than a goal every two games. of course he was world class.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
seriously? he's the PL's record goal scorer, more than a goal every two games. of course he was world class.
Absolutely he was - anybody saying otherwise clearly is too young to have seen him play. The guy was probably the greatest striker England produced in the last 40 years.

Zlatattack

Next season might be instrumental. If Spurs suffer at Wembley and not meet expectations, he'll be gone in the summer.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
He is ambitious but so are the club - if we can match his ambition then I see no reason why he would ever look to leave as he is Spurs through and through. A lot will change in the next few years at Spurs and the club have the ambition to be one of the biggest clubs in the world who can consistently challenge for titles and trophies. If we can get there then Kane will stay, if we don't then Kane could walk away in a few years which would be a real shame but personally I'm optimistic when I see the plans in place for the club and from what I can tell so is Kane.
You don't win trophies though!

That's the bottom line, and I don't mean that in a rude way, just being purely pragmatic/honest.

You don't win trophies, and our manager is a ruthless, serial trophy winner.

Added to that, he serves his CFs well - he always plays his main striker, he plays them as a striker and he makes sure the forward line is basically built around them.

Kane and Mourinho would make a really good combo.

In order to move the discussion on a bit, I'll ask you this genuine question - how many more seasons do you think Kane would stay without winning anything?

Surely not more than 2 more max?

Did I just read that Harry Kane isn't worth a £100m? Considering the current transfer climate, I would say that at £100m, Harry Kane might be a bit of a bargain. If he was available for that price, we would snap him up. Maybe he's not Suarez or Lewandowski level yet, but no doubt he's one of the best strikers in the world.
posters were happy to blow £140m+ on a 32-year-old CR7. If the club were happy to do that, then they should do the same on Kane.
Absolutely agree with both of these posts. Kane at United would likely be the CF sorted for a good 8-10 years.

If you think how transfer fees are going, it could well turn out a smart move to pay a fee for him now that's viewed as 'extortionate', like 150m, but that quite quickly ends up looking like a good deal for us - a bit like when we sold Ronaldo.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Well, I have the evidence of the last 9 years to go on, whereas you have only 'reports' that both Modric and Bale freely chose to go abroad.
Evidence? What evidence? Berbatov moved where he wanted to. As did Bale and those are facts not 'reports'. I also made it pretty clear Modric, due to his contract length, and not being a big enough star could only go where Spurs allowed. Quit living in fantasy land.

Last edited:

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

That's the bottom line, and I don't mean that in a rude way, just being purely pragmatic/honest.

Added to that, he serves his CFs well - he always plays his main striker, he plays them as a striker and he makes sure the forward line is basically built around them.

In order to move the discussion on a bit, I'll ask you this genuine question - how many more seasons do you think Kane would stay without winning anything?

Absolutely agree with both of these posts. Kane at United would likely be the CF sorted for a good 8-10 years.

If you think how transfer fees are going, it could well turn out a smart move to pay a fee for him now that's viewed as 'extortionate', like 150m, but that quite quickly ends up looking like a good deal for us - a bit like when we sold Ronaldo.

I believe that we will win trophies and right now so does Kane.

iportman

posters were happy to blow £140m+ on a 32-year-old CR7. If the club were happy to do that, then they should do the same on Kane.
So Kane is to be compared to Ronaldo or Messi even:houllier: , that sort of delusion is what allowed a fat /finished Wayne Rooney get a contract about 90% above his true value . We dont need another overrated English player .

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Evidence? What evidence? Berbatov moved where he wanted to. As did Bale and those are facts not 'reports'. I also made it pretty clear Modric, due to his contract length, only went where Spurs allowed. Quit leaving in fantasy land.
The evidence of the last 9 years, which is post-Berbatov, when Levy decided on the new policy of never again selling a star player to Prem rivals.

Yes, Bale where he wanted to (i.e. Real Madrid), but luckily for him what he wanted coincided with the only option on offer from Levy - i.e. leave the Prem. If Levy ever accepted a bid for Bale from United - and that's a big IF - then he would have done it as a negotiating tactic with RM to stop them trying to lower the price at the last minute, knowing full-well that Bale would never go to United and didn't want to go to United.

And you admit that Modric only went where allowed by Spurs.

Case closed.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

He is as close to Ruud VN as I've seen since, plus can do so much more. With a team built to maximise his talents, he will get as close to the goal a game average that Ronaldo and Messi deliver.

Of all the players available in world football right now, Kane is the one who was born to play and win trophies for Manchester United. We should literally break the bank for him: in this instance I don't care what he would cost!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
So Kane is to be compared to Ronaldo or Messi even:houllier: , that sort of delusion is what allowed a fat /finished Wayne Rooney get a contract about 90% above his true value . We dont need another overrated English player .
Sure: a 24 year old Kane is easily worth at least if not more than a 32 year old Ronaldo.

Plus we have possibility of a very decent sell on value if he chose to leave after 4 or 5 successful years.

You seriously believe otherwise?!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Absolutely he was - anybody saying otherwise clearly is too young to have seen him play. The guy was probably the greatest striker England produced in the last 40 years.
He was Sir Alex's biggest wet dream too.

Fergie once said that United would have won the European cup/champions league earlier than in '99 had Shearer signed for us rather than Blackburn and then Newcastle.

Shearer was a force of nature. Would have scored 50 plus goals a season for us with Giggs and Beckham supplying him.

The evidence of the last 9 years, which is post-Berbatov, when Levy decided on the new policy of never again selling a star player to Prem rivals.
So Bale moved to Real 9 season ago? Are you high?

Yes, Bale where he wanted to (i.e. Real Madrid), but luckily for him what he wanted coincided with the only option on offer from Levy - i.e. leave the Prem. If Levy ever accepted a bid for Bale from United - and that's a big IF - then he would have done it as a negotiating tactic with RM to stop them trying to lower the price at the last minute, knowing full-well that Bale would never go to United and didn't want to go to United.
There are no 'Ifs, buts or maybe's' here. Tottenham accepted a bid from United and Bale chose Real. Moyes confirmed this after he left United. Quit lying to your self and creating this elaborate conspiracy of price hiking or negotiation tactics to hid
deny the truth. Levy had zero hand in choosing where Bale could go. No club can dictate where a star player wants to move when he chooses to leave. Not even Barca and Real. So quit imagining tiny Spurs can.

And you admit that Modric only went where allowed by Spurs.

Case closed.
Talk of selectitive understanding. Modric did not leave Spurs as their main star so couldn't choose his destination. Bale did. Just like Berbatov did. You still don't have a case.

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
So Bale moved to Real 9 season ago? Are you high?

There are no 'Ifs, buts or maybe's' here. Tottenham accepted a bid from United and Bale chose Real. Moyes confirmed this after he left United. Quit lying to your self and creating this elaborate conspiracy of price hiking or negotiation tactics to hid
deny the truth. Levy had zero hand in choosing where Bale could go. No club can dictate where a star player wants to move when he chooses to leave. Not even Barca and Real. So quit imagining tiny Spurs can.

Talk of selectitive understanding. Modric did not leave Spurs as their main star so couldn't choose his destination. Bale did. Just like Berbatov did. You still don't have a case.
No, Berbatov moved to United 9 years ago .. and since then no star player from Spurs has been sold to a Prem rival.

Modric became a big star at Spurs, which is why RM wanted him: you're trying to re-write history to try and explain away the fact of Levy's policy for last 9 years post-Berbatov.

Most of the summers since Berbatov I've been told on here about how one or more of the wealthy Prem clubs is going to poach away our best players - but it never happens. I've told you why its never happened ... and it's the same reason why it won't happen this summer: Levy won't have it.

You can tie yourself in knots trying to gainsay the reality, but it won't change a thing.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Kane is still no where near CR7s league. Even of he is 32
8 years of Kane (he will get better and better and offers resell value after that ) is easily worth more than 3 years of Ronaldo (assumes he maintains his quality and form for those 3 years which is unlikely). In fact I think it's a complete no brainer.

Personally not a fan of the 'Ronaldo back to United' at this stage of his career for world record breaking fee. Though would be delighted if we did the same for Kane.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I know people often take the piss but @GlastonSpur probably has a point regarding Spurs selling to fellow PL teams. As he says their best players in recent years have typically left for Real Madrid, and now they're in a position wherein Kane (and anyone else at Spurs) isn't at all guaranteed to be going to a better side if they leave Spurs, irrespective of who it is. The only likely tempting factor would be more money, but then I'm sure Kane's already on plenty at Spurs anyway, and could push his wage up even more if he wanted to.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Glaston is not my favorite poster by some distance, but he's been pretty spot on in this thread.

Spurs would be crazy to sell Kane and they won't sell him, especially not to a rival.

iportman

Sure: a 24 year old Kane is easily worth at least if not more than a 32 year old Ronaldo.

Plus we have possibility of a very decent sell on value if he chose to leave after 4 or 5 successful years.

You seriously believe otherwise?!
I seriously believe that Harry Kane would flop at UTD in a manner similar to Gary Birtles or indeed Berbobtov to a lesser extend did , both arguably more talented than he is .To compare him to Ronaldo even at 32 is laughable in the extreme . Thankfully its only English tabloid nonsense and will never happen .

8 years of Kane (he will get better and better and offers resell value after that ) is easily worth more than 3 years of Ronaldo (assumes he maintains his quality and form for those 3 years which is unlikely). In fact I think it's a complete no brainer.

Personally not a fan of the 'Ronaldo back to United' at this stage of his career for world record breaking fee. Though would be delighted if we did the same for Kane.
That's fair enough. But
It isn't as complete a no brainer as you think. CR7 is good enough and fit enough to play till he is 38. Commercially, he is in another stratosphere to Kane so resale value won't matter. As a player? its not even worth mentioning. Also Impact wise, he'd impact United's young talent the way a Cantona did, which is invaluable. No to mention his being a serial winner.

The simple truth is LM10 and CR7 are currently the two over 30s who breaking the bank for them would be rather sound business. That is why unless things go crazy sour for them at their current clubs, they don't ever let them go.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I know people often take the piss but ]@GlastonSpurprobably has a point regarding Spurs selling to fellow PL teams[/B]. As he says their best players in recent years have typically left for Real Madrid, and now they're in a position wherein Kane (and anyone else at Spurs) isn't at all guara nteed to be going to a better side if they leave Spurs, irrespective of who it is. The only likely tempting factor would be more money, but then I'm sure Kane's already on plenty at Spurs anyway, and could push his wage up even more if he wanted to.
Glaston is not my favorite poster by some distance, but he's been pretty spot on in this thread.

Spurs would be crazy to sell Kane and they won't sell him, especially not to a rival.
This "ideal" (Glaston will call it a policy which I feel is missleading) is not unique to Daniel Levy. No chairman with ambition toward success willfully sells their players to a direct rival, they do so only as a last resort, or simply because the player wishes it so.

Believe it or not footballers do have a say in their next transfer destination. Although, ultimately, the chairman gets the final say. He can choose to ignore the players wishes and sell to whomever he sees fit, but he does so at his peril. This proposed policy of "my players will be sold abroad or rot in the reserves" is as dangerous as it is unrealistic. Imagine how his current squad of players will feel about such an ignorant, idealistic, inhumane transfer policy? I think it's safe to assume their unhappiness will be heard in the form of mass transfer requests. They simply won't stand for it. Player power and all that.

With such a policy in place, you also have to consider the clubs position in terms of future transfer targets. Why join Spurs when their chairmen drastically limits where they can play football next should they choose to leave? If we're being honest, Spurs are simply a stepping stone to a bigger, more fanciful English club for a great many players, where they can earn far more money with greater chance of winning trophies.

As of this moment, Levy is holding all the bargaining chips and anything less than a bid bordering on lunacy will be met with utter disdain. Fair enough. But should Spurs fail to progress beyond just another top4 finish next season, the tables will begin to turn. Should they fail to win a trophy, again, the tables will turn further still. By this time next summer, if Levy still insists on paying his players a salary unbefitting their ability, the tables will have turned full circle. Realistic bids will come in, heads will turn and Levy's resolve will be tested beyond compare. This is a huge season for Spurs.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
This "ideal" (Glaston will call it a policy which I feel is missleading) is not unique to Daniel Levy. No chairman with ambition toward success willfully sells their players to a direct rival, they do so only as a last resort, or simply because the player wishes it so.

Believe it or not footballers do have a say in their next transfer destination. Although, ultimately, the chairman gets the final say. He can choose to ignore the players wishes and sell to whomever he sees fit, but he does so at his peril. This proposed policy of "my players will be sold abroad or rot in the reserves" is as dangerous as it is unrealistic. Imagine how his current squad of players will feel about such an ignorant, idealistic, inhumane transfer policy? I think it's safe to assume their unhappiness will be heard in the form of mass transfer requests. They simply won't stand for it. Player power and all that.

With such a policy in place, you also have to consider the clubs position in terms of future transfer targets. Why join Spurs when their chairmen drastically limits where they can play football next should they choose to leave? If we're being honest, Spurs are simply a stepping stone to a bigger, more fanciful English club for a great many players, where they can earn far more money with greater chance of winning trophies.

As of this moment, Levy is holding all the bargaining chips and anything less than a bid bordering on lunacy will be met with utter disdain. Fair enough. But should Spurs fail to progress beyond just another top4 finish next season, the tables will begin to turn. Should they fail to win a trophy, again, the tables will turn further still. By this time next summer, if Levy still insists on paying his players a salary unbefitting their ability, the tables will have turned full circle. Realistic bids will come in, heads will turn and Levy's resolve will be tested beyond compare. This is a huge season for Spurs.
Sorry but that point is completely untrue and has not been the case for a long time now. It could be seen as a stepping stone to a top level european club in Spain, etc. as has been the case for some of our past players however the same could be said of every club in England. We are not a stepping stone club to a bigger, more fanciful ENGLISH club at all. If we continue to get into top 4/challenge for title every season then that will not change. If a player wants to play for a top club in the Premiership then Spurs are up there with the likes of City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Utd now. We may not be anywhere near as big or as rich a club as many of those clubs named however we are right up in the mix and would be just as attractive a proposition to many players as any of them.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Sorry but that point is completely untrue and has not been the case for a long time now. It could be seen as a stepping stone to a top level european club in Spain, etc. as has been the case for some of our past players however the same could be said of every club in England. We are not a stepping stone club to a bigger, more fanciful ENGLISH club at all. If we continue to get into top 4/challenge for title every season then that will not change. If a player wants to play for a top club in the Premiership then Spurs are up there with the likes of City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Utd now. We may not be anywhere near as big or as rich a club as many of those clubs named however we are right up in the mix and would be just as attractive a proposition to many players as any of them.
Yes and no.

Spurs are growing, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind concerning this fact, but note the "growing", not yet grown. There is simply no guarantee that Spurs will continue to progress to a position financially where they can reaslitically compete with the bigger clubs in English football, or even be in a position capable of fighting off those who come in persuit of their players. Continued progression, in terms of winning trophies and becoming a force to be reckoned with, is not something that can be taken for granted. Regardless of their current "good form" in the league the past few years. Personally I do not consider Spurs to be a big club at all. I mean to cause no offense, it is simply my opinion. This opinion, along with many other peoples, will change drastically if/when Spurs win a title and/or remain a top 4 club for the next 5 or so years. Until then, Spurs are simply a pretender to the crown.

Stacks

He is as close to Ruud VN as I've seen since, plus can do so much more. With a team built to maximise his talents, he will get as close to the goal a game average that Ronaldo and Messi deliver.

Of all the players available in world football right now, Kane is the one who was born to play and win trophies for Manchester United. We should literally break the bank for him: in this instance I don't care what he would cost!
like what exactly? Ruud was far better dribbler, close control, pace and better hold up, as well as bringing team mates into play

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
If pogba is worth 86 million pounds, I don't see why Kane would not cost similar if not more. He'd guarantee 25 goals a season for like a decade, easily value for money.

Stacks

score from outside the 18-yard box?
That's being able to do so much more? how about being able to score 43 goals in a season? how about becoming one of the greatest champions league strikers ever? (few have a better goals to game ratio) how about being one of the most lethal strikers on the international stage? I would hardly call scoring a few long range goals, an indicator that Kane has so much more, when he is an inferior striker overall. RVN is proven at all levels pal.

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs

I see. So insisting that players either honour the contract they signed or else take up an exit option abroad (it's you that added in "rot in the reserves") is "ignorant" and "inhumane" ... the poor darlings.

As for the rest, I've heard it all before and pretty much every summer: the prediction that good players will stop signing for Spurs because of Levy's policies. Except (and just like the predicted mass exodus of our best players), it somehow never actually happens .... another Cassandra-like prophecy of doom that always evaporates like mist.

You also say that: "Spurs are simply a stepping stone to a bigger, more fanciful English club". Get with the times, sunshine, Berbatov was 9 years ago .... so your wishful-thinking claim is woefully out of touch and woefully out of date.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Yes and no.

Spurs are growing, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind concerning this fact, but note the "growing", not yet grown. There is simply no guarantee that Spurs will continue to progress to a position financially where they can reaslitically compete with the bigger clubs in English football, or even be in a position capable of fighting off those who come in persuit of their players. Continued progression, in terms of winning trophies and becoming a force to be reckoned with, is not something that can be taken for granted. Regardless of their current "good form" in the league the past few years. Personally I do not consider Spurs to be a big club at all. I mean to cause no offense, it is simply my opinion. This opinion, along with many other peoples, will change drastically if/when Spurs win a title and/or remain a top 4 club for the next 5 or so years. Until then, Spurs are simply a pretender to the crown.
I think the important thing in many people's minds is potential and trajectory rather than just the current situation (in which we have been 3rd and 2nd in league in past 2 years by the way). In that sense Spurs could be seen as a very attractive option for many players because over the past few seasons we have improved on and off the pitch, we have a new stadium coming and (although not guaranteed as you said) all the signs are that we will continue to perform well in the league. Being a big club is all well and good but if you arent performing well on the pitch then it loses it's draw (although clearly the vast spending power helps a lot as do the massive wages you can spend - but again this is not a guarantee of success). I agree with you that we need to continue to improve and I believe that we have a great chance of being able to do that with potential titles, cups, etc. all clearly within our reach for the first time in decades. There is no guarantee of anything, we both agree on that. However if I was a betting man I'd say Spurs have a great chance to move up a level in terms of size and prestige. If we don't then I agree the entire thing could unravel and we could face some difficult times ahead but I hope and I believe that will not happen. I may be insane but I'm an optimist.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
That's being able to do so much more? how about being able to score 43 goals in a season? how about becoming one of the greatest champions league strikers ever? (few have a better goals to game ratio) how about being one of the most lethal strikers on the international stage? I would hardly call scoring a few long range goals, an indicator that Kane has so much more, when he is an inferior striker overall. RVN is proven at all levels pal.
Kane is 23, it's like some fans trying to compare Pogba with the achievements of Yaya Toure.

Ruud was still playing in the Eresdivise at Kane's age (99/00 season), and scored 29 league goals , same as Kane got in the league this season. If we are to compare players, you can't say Ruud is better since he scored more goals at a later stage in his career than Kane is currently at, Kane may score 44 goals in a season, he may not, point is that he is still a young player and we don't know.

And by the way, Ruud's goal to game ratio was 0.63, Kane is currently on 0.67, and yet to enter his prime.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I see. So insisting that players either honour the contract they signed or else take up an exit option abroad (it's you that added in "rot in the reserves") is "ignorant" and "inhumane" ... the poor darlings.

As for the rest, I've heard it all before and pretty much every summer: the prediction that good players will stop signing for Spurs because of Levy's policies. Except (and just like the predicted mass exodus of our best players), it somehow never actually happens .... another Cassandra-like prophecy of doom that always evaporates like mist.

You also say that: "Spurs are simply a stepping stone to a bigger, more fanciful English club". Get with the times, sunshine, Berbatov was 9 years ago .... so your wishful-thinking claim is woefully out of touch and woefully out of date.
You are ignoring, or simply failing to grasp the crux behind the post. Either way I think you should re-read it and come up with less lazy reply. Your choice of course.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I think the important thing in many people's minds is potential and trajectory rather than just the current situation (in which we have been 3rd and 2nd in league in past 2 years by the way). In that sense Spurs could be seen as a very attractive option for many players because over the past few seasons we have improved on and off the pitch, we have a new stadium coming and (although not guaranteed as you said) all the signs are that we will continue to perform well in the league. Being a big club is all well and good but if you arent performing well on the pitch then it loses it's draw (although clearly the vast spending power helps a lot as do the massive wages you can spend - but again this is not a guarantee of success). I agree with you that we need to continue to improve and I believe that we have a great chance of being able to do that with potential titles, cups, etc. all clearly within our reach for the first time in decades. There is no guarantee of anything, we both agree on that. However if I was a betting man I'd say Spurs have a great chance to move up a level in terms of size and prestige. If we don't then I agree the entire thing could unravel and we could face some difficult times ahead but I hope and I believe that will not happen. I may be insane but I'm an optimist.
I can respect that. We could use a few optimists on our side of the fence, this place is akin to a morgue at times.

I guess we'll see how it all pans out.

Stacks

Kane is 23, it's like some fans trying to compare Pogba with the achievements of Yaya Toure.

Ruud was still playing in the Eresdivise at Kane's age (99/00 season), and scored 29 league goals , same as Kane got in the league this season. If we are to compare players, you can't say Ruud is better since he scored more goals at a later stage in his career than Kane is currently at, Kane may score 44 goals in a season, he may not, point is that he is still a young player and we don't know.

And by the way, Ruud's goal to game ratio was 0.63, Kane is currently on 0.67, and yet to enter his prime.
I am saying that before saying he has so much more to him, let him do it at world level 1st. Like saying Mbappe has so much more than striker Z, even though striker Z has been scoring goals at the highest level, internationally and in Europe. Kane still has to prove himself outside of the premier league.

Also Ruud's goals to game is lower as he had that season where he played only 17 games and was constantly out with injury, hence he only played 17 league games. typically it would be similar to Kanes, with the added bonus that Ruud will also be top scorer in the champions league as well :)

GlastonSpur

Supports
Spurs
You are ignoring, or simply failing to grasp the crux behind the post. Either way I think you should re-read it and come up with less lazy reply. Your choice of course.
On the contrary, the crux of your post is that:

(a) Levy's policy towards star players not being sold to Prem rivals is dangerous, unrealistic, ignorant, inhumane etc. However, seeing as the policy has successfully stood for 9 years and counting, your characterisation of it withered on the vine many years ago.

(b) The unhappiness of Spur's players will be heard in the form of mass transfer requests. Well, seeing as this hasn't happened for 9 years and counting, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

(c) Why join Spurs when their chairmen drastically limits where they can play football next should they choose to leave? I guess the people to ask are Alderweireld, Alli, Lloris, Eriksen ... and other poor misguided fools who don't seem to have quite grasped quite how dangerous, unrealistic, ignorant and inhumane (etc) Levy actually is. Well, in time they will ... next summer, or maybe the one after that, or perhaps the one after that. But which ever it is, rest assured that DOOM is imminent for Spurs (as it apparently is every summer).

(d) Spurs are simply a stepping stone to a bigger, more fanciful English club for a great many players. Except not for the last 9 years and counting. But again, no matter, rest assured that DOOM is imminent for Spurs.

Last edited:

IRELANDUNITED

If he is available for 100m or little more this summer then I say buy him. We're gonna give 70 for Morata anyway so why not give a bit more for a better option in Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.