Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

3vra

MOTM - Official award, well deserved !!! Shaw also fantastic

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
He has been brilliant for England in this tournament, hope this will finally convince Woodward to get him a CB partner.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Maguire and Shaw both brilliant today.

OverratedOpinion

He was very good as usual. Does have a strange habit of occasionally misreading the flight of the ball and missing a header to clear but outside of that he is a brilliant defender.

United492

Dominant, progressive, calming and clinical. Great performance. Nice one Harry. Luke Shaw was also brilliant, especially second half. Not a fan of Southgate to be honest, but fair play, job done for this round.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I've always liked Jurgen Klinsmann. He's a big fan of our captain, and compares him to Lucio.

Walters_19_MuFc

He was class. I look at Varane's performance yesterday and Maguire's tonight and the ability is night and day. Maguire gets much stick (not sure why) but the guy is a rolls royce of a defender. What a performance!

Zoo

He was class. I look at Varane's performance yesterday and Maguire's tonight and the ability is night and day. Maguire gets much stick (not sure why) but the guy is a rolls royce of a defender. What a performance!
What do you mean? Varane is top quality too. They’d be a great partnership!

Thiagoal

What a fantastic performance! Just won everything, composed and a real leaders performance! You could tell he was really psyched up today!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's a great defender and a great captain.

Nice to see he's taking those elite attacking heading skills he's learned from his time with us to the England camp :lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

What do you mean? Varane is top quality too. They’d be a great partnership!
Varane was trash for most of the the Euro's. If that was Lindelof, the Caf would go crazy.

Don't get me wrong, I hope if Varane is to come to United we see a top quality defender but I was far from convinced during his time in the tournament.

Yes, its a tournament and I know we cant judge a player based on just that but I'd have liked to see better performances from him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Varane was trash for most of the the Euro's. If that was Lindelof, the Caf would go crazy.

Don't get me wrong, I hope if Varane is to come to United we see a top quality defender but I was far from convinced during his time in the tournament.

Yes, its a tournament and I know we cant judge a player based on just that but I'd have liked to see better performances from him.
nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.