Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

M Bison

Supports
York City
Maguire stood still flat footed out of position massively on two goals. And then he heads the ball against his own bar. The man is a disaster. Someone explain to me why Maguire is still a united player.
no one will pay a reasonable fee for him? It doesn’t seem as though it’s through lack of trying.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
If we sell now we're selling probably at all time low value of him, but I don't think there's much more that can be done. He's not that bad player but it simply isn't working for him.

Oldyella

Maguire stood still flat footed out of position massively on two goals. And then he heads the ball against his own bar. The man is a disaster. Someone explain to me why Maguire is still a united player.
You need someone to actually buy him off us?

Oranges038

For his own sake he just needs to go.

Anyone offers 20m+ just take it and run.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Before this De Gea didn't trust him, I feel like they have never been mates on or off the pitch and just played together because they had to. And now Onana, a new GK doesn't seem to trust him even in preseason.

This man is broken. You can play youth defender and they'll probably make the same amount of mistakes.

Gordon S

We should be able to make do with Lindelöf and Shaw as back ups? Maybe Case can step down in case of emergency as well.

Castia

His confidence must be on the floor

Im amazed that he doesn’t want a fresh start somewhere else. I mean Luke Shaw has been played at CB ahead of him he’s like 5th choice. It’s the Euro’s next summer we all know Southgate likes Maguire but he surely can’t take him after sitting on the bench for practically 2 seasons.

Im a massive critic of Maguire he should be sold but it’s starting to get sad, it’s like seeing a boxer knocked down 4 times but the ref won’t stop it.

Highfather_24

Said it before and will said it again. Asking 40M for Maguire is extremely stupid. Nobody's gonna pay that, and we will be stuck with him while his value decreases further. Sell him for 20-25M, take the money and run ffs.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

Im amazed that he doesn’t want a fresh start somewhere else. I mean Luke Shaw has been played at CB ahead of him he’s like 5th choice. It’s the Euro’s next summer we all know Southgate likes Maguire but he surely can’t take him after sitting on the bench for practically 2 seasons.

Im a massive critic of Maguire he should be sold but it’s starting to get sad, it’s like seeing a boxer knocked down 4 times but the ref won’t stop it.
Doesn't help when cnuts who call themselves United supporters boo him every time he plays on tour. Last summer in Oz and now in the States. Really stupid people.

Lyng

Poor but Lindelof was even worse.
Maguire sadly makes everone around him worse. His poor positioning and awkward runs completely disrupts any unity in defense.
There where people who thought a better goalkeeper would improve him, but its clear as day that the big issue is Maguire himself. We need to get rid of him.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Have you seen any of our other CBs look comfortable next to Maguire?
Lindelöf is usually decent or better when playing with other players.
Lindelof just isn't very good, never has been. Both should go next summer, when we should be getting a replacement/competition for Varane who can't be relied on.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel

Kind of like Errol Spence Jr at the weekend, well beaten and wouldn’t give up and finally the referee stepped in 2 rounds too late.

red.knight

no one will pay a reasonable fee for him? It doesn’t seem as though it’s through lack of trying.
No one will pay the £40m fee the club is seeking. We are lucky that Westham offered £20m for Harry Maguire. Should have took that £20m and ran.

Lyng

Lindelof just isn't very good, never has been. Both should go next summer, when we should be getting a replacement/competition for Varane who can't be relied on.
In our system Linde is a useful squad player. Maguire is a direct liability.
If we played low block counter football it would be the exact opposite.

Castia

I think Lindelof is absolutely fine as a squad playing defender. Poor bastard must have played 95% of his United games alongside Maguire.

Gordon S

He isn´t top class for sure, but he was quite solid for a long stretch last season, not the worst back up to have. If he could be content to be a back up, i would definitely keep him.
But fully agree on the second part, we need to find a top class CB in his prime to replace Varane long term. It isn´t sustainable for us to have a first choice cb out as often as he is.

crossy1686

career ending
I've come to terms with the fact he's probably staying. We could really do with him having a massive performance against a bit team before the window shuts and someone buying him but I doubt that will happen, and I definitely don't want the circumstance where Maguire plays against the likes of City to happen.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Did WHU sign any defender? 30m and its a deal . Will cover our FFP requirements ( read somewhere not sure if accurate). No point in keeping him. Get a young CB as 4th choice

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
As I said you take £20m and run. Take whatever you get and get rid.

ZainCRse7en

The fact that the clueless Southgate automatically chooses Maguire as his no.1 CB despite not playing much club games is not helping this situation at all. There is no pressure for Maguire to leave when he knows he can rot on our bench for all we care, but will be still be indispensable for his country.

Hoof the ball

He really sold the McTominay a poor, slow, return ball when Scott had a man on his back. Maguire might not have lost the ball, but his decision making put Scott in a terrible position and that's likely why Onana is all over him.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He really sold the McTominay a poor, slow, return ball when Scott had a man on his back. Maguire might not have lost the ball, but his decision making put Scott in a terrible position and that's likely why Onana is all over him.
It's that little thing he does that usually ends up as a costly mistake.. when hoofing it forward would have been a better choice. He tries to ball play as much as he can and often to the detriment of the team.