View full 2023-24 profile

6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Andersonson

Maguire hasn't helped himself with some of his comments over the last few years. He keeps bigging himself up rather than recognising that he has made errors and wants to improve. The season with Ole and than Rangnick he was abysmal and still had the genius moment to come out with 'I have nothing to prove' comment which still irks me even today. Either prove it on the pitch or keep your mouth shut. He has made himself a target.
Those comments has been blown out of water tbf. Yes it was silly, but how bad was it? Was it so bad that he needs to be mocked and booed by his own fans? No.
99% agrees that he isnt good enough for a starting place here now, and it would be best for all parties if he got sold, but the constant trolling and booing of him is just silly and we as a fanbase should be better. It's ETH who plays him, go after him then - not the player

edgecutter

Those comments has been blown out of water tbf. Yes it was silly, but how bad was it? Was it so bad that he needs to be mocked and booed by his own fans? No.
99% agrees that he isnt good enough for a starting place here now, and it would be best for all parties if he got sold, but the constant trolling and booing of him is just silly and we as a fanbase should be better. It's ETH who plays him, go after him then - not the player
It was the wrong time to make those comments when we were in free fall and everyone in the league seem to be smashing us. Don’t forget that his team released a video of his highlights against Norwich, a team that couldn't score to save their lives and somehow scored 2 against us.

Andersonson

It was the wrong time to make those comments when we were in free fall and everyone in the league seem to be smashing us. Don’t forget that his team released a video of his highlights against Norwich, a team that couldn't score to save their lives and somehow scored 2 against us.
And all of that is down to one player? Is he at fault alone for that?

Come on now

GreatDane

He should have taken the offer from WH so he could take credit for their form. Silly Harry.

Red Royal

He didn't come on today when we were being bombarded with high balls in those 11 minutes of injury time; so I doubt we will ever see him bar an injury crisis or a cup game against a lower league team.

RuudTom83

With the current injuries Harry is moving up the pecking order every matchday haha.

Get your boots ready slabhead!

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Southgate is a clown, nothing new there. It seems this unambitious guy would stink it up at United for another two years.

Bwuk

He's going to get game time now with Varane & Shaw being out.

He's our third choice CB.

Idxomer

With the current injuries Harry is moving up the pecking order every matchday haha.

Get your boots ready slabhead!
And he still couldn't get on the pitch when we needed some height to defend long balls.

Chief123

I’ve never been so upset at the news of us keeping a player. Was such an exciting exit transfer.

The Back of the Net

Supports
Arsenal
Next match play a back 4 of AWB, Lindelof, Lisandro, and Dalot. Maguire can be on the bench. Or maybe it's Marc Cucurella to the rescue and you can save Dalot.

Bad business from Man Utd not to send Harry elsewhere and get another CB in this transfer period.

Arsenal 3:1 Man Utd

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Nice to see him celebrating Garnacho's goal with the away fans. He clearly loves the club.

Superunknown

Have to admit that I groaned seeing him come on, and it doesn't help that we ended up losing the game by a 2-goal margin either. To go from potentially selling him on in the Summer to then seeing him and Evans (what the absolute feck?!) as a CB pairing closing out an away game against Arsenal with the scores tied at 1-1 is demoralising.

Sylar

Why the fk is he standing and putting his hand up just before rice scored the winner? What was he hoping to achieve?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Our entire build up play went to shit when he came on.
Honestly I'd rather we play a youth teamer than play him at this point. The guy's net productivity is negative.

Irwin99

Need to see the second goal again but i didn't think he wasn't that bad- won a few headers up the pitch that no one capitalized on. It's just a bit depressing that we finish the game with him and Evans as the centre backs- serious bad luck with injuries :(

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
For me, didn't cover the front post for Rice's goal. Too busy moaning about Evans' foul and not protecting the goal.

Strats

Was hoping to never see him play for United, yet here we are.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
At least he was better than Evans

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's insane how he's dropped from being our big 80m signing, to people being worried at the idea of him coming on with 20mins left

DickDastardly

It's insane how he's dropped from being our big 80m signing, to people being worried at the idea of him coming on with 20mins left
It's not even being worried.

It's the inevitability.

There's probably a statistic somewhere on the internet that says we concede every time he comes on as a sub.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
I don't know why he was hopping around with his hand in the air instead of closing down the ball.