Hating Lingard

::sonny::

Lingard is indicative of the rot since Ferguson left. A simply nothing player who would never have made it under ferguson. Yet every ten weeks at this club he makes a million.
He is simply the worst thing you can see in a pitch alongside Jones

Falcow

He’s completely shot. He needs taking out the firing line until he can sort his head out. Maybe ole thinks the squad is too thin to do this but he’s a waste of a player in the XI.
Sort his head out? This is the problem with Lingard, he is shit, he always has been shit and he always will be shit. Head sorting will not change this.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I think he's already signed. The club are holding off for 'the right moment' to announce it. The interview he gave recently was orchestrated to feather the nest a bit. I'm not saying he doesn't he have issues but it was deliberate leaks I reckon.
Let’s give the conspiracy theories a break. He’ll be out the door as soon as possible as he’s clearly not meeting the standard.

Dungarvanred

Sort his head out? This is the problem with Lingard, he is shit, he always has been shit and he always will be shit. Head sorting will not change this.
he hasn’t always been shite but, granted, he doesn’t even resemble a professional footballer at the moment. I can see his career trajectory falling off a cliff at this rate.

drdoityourself

That Tyler comment, he's been ill...not one mention about how poor he's been playing. The British TV never address how poor he actually is. That makes my dislike for him grow, it's like I'm imagining how shit he's playing.

::sonny::

I don’t know how can you became a professional without being able to pass a ball, to stop a ball, to make everything

He has an agreement with the devil for sure

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Play him few more times and we might start hating him the way opening post described. United number 10 can't even control football. Why are we even playing him? Why not try Gomes? Will he be as pathetic as Lingard is?
Gomes is leaving the club when his contract runs out.

No Love

In all seriousness, I would be astonished if this guy was forced out. I totally agree with those outlining that he should be gone; however, I just cannot see it unfolding that way. I truly believe he’s here to stay, as much as it pains me to say.

Red Stone

Rotate between Greenwood and Gomes in the hole. Anything is better than this waster, and at least they have potential.

slored1

He constantly delivers 0/10 performances. Why is he even in the squad, let alone getting minutes?

LJJT

I think the hatred and abuse towards him is out of order. Love him or hate him he’s not a bad person. Football wise however he’s badly out of form, useful in certain games but he cannot keep starting games any more surely.

Josep Dowling

That Tyler comment, he's been ill...not one mention about how poor he's been playing. The British TV never address how poor he actually is. That makes my dislike for him grow, it's like I'm imagining how shit he's playing.
They were discussing him this morning on Talksport and only mentioned his good game against City. Forgetting to mention a year of terrible form either side of that match. He was hardly the shining light in that game as well.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
We have to sign a ten or maybe hope that Pogba comes back ASAP.

If we dont address our problems at ten, this season is only going to get worse.

We need MFs as well.

hobbers

He was always an absolutely garbage footballer, he just had a few good moments.

Even Darron Gibson could muster a few good moments.

ostentatious

You don't really believe all these "injuries" that come up every time transfer rumors start?
I am not saying Mourinho is a great guy to get along with, but you can see Pogba has attitude problems. There are games when he just walks the pitch, it's not news. For all the talent he has he'll never fulfill it if he carries on like that.
I do believe all those "injuries" till I have reason not to. I cannot see Pogba's attitude problems. He's inconsistent, his decision-making is off sometimes, he plays really badly sometimes, but I don't attribute that to his attitude.

Djemba-Djemba

You could make a ridiculous compilation of all the players who scored and assisted more than him :lol:
I heard a keeper (don't remember which one) had more assists in 2019 than Lingard. Just think about that :lol:
I reckon we could have played Romero or Lee Grant in Lingards position in the last year, given them just as many minutes and they'd have more goals and assists.

stevoc

Sir Alex had his kid play for us for a season. Not very long though, but he wasn't better talent than Lingard is.
Darren played 16 games one season (before 1993) and 27 overall over 4 years hardly regular is it?

For comparison over Lingards first 4 years of his United career. He played over 130 games, no players worse than Lingard got anywhere near those numbers under Ferguson in the Premier League era.

Nori-

His only purpose at this club is to keep Rashford happy. Hopeless player. You can't even argue he's young and will improve. He's 27 ffs.

Rashfords a big boy now and doing well so pretty sure he wont be too upset if we ship Lingard out. The sooner the better