Have you changed your opinion of who will win this World cup?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Plenty of Football been played now to judge strength/weaknesses.

Said Brazil pre tournmanet and happy to stick with them even if their level of play has disappointed me.

Thought before tournament if they didn't win it one of Germany/Spain/France would so just France now and they're in Brazil's half.

Hansa

Plenty of Football been played now to judge strength/weaknesses.

Said Brazil pre tournmanet and happy to stick with them even if their level of play has disappointed me.

Thought before tournament if they didn't win it one of Germany/Spain/France would so just France now and they're in Brazil's half.
Yeah, thought Germany or France pre-tournament, but now I'm firmly in Brazil's camp, so to speak.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I would be an idiot if I didn't as I predicted either Germany or Spain will win it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think I had Spain, Brazil, France and Germany as the top 4 teams heading in. Tbf after the managerial change it threw everything up in the air for Spain, while I didn't think Germany would do too well but would still make it pretty far. So still have France and Brazil as 2 strongest. Would expect both to make the semi final and winner of that to win it all. Probably Brazil as they are better coached then France is.

Cloud7

I said Brazil at the start of the tournament, and I’m sticking by that. I did expect them to be a bit more dominant than they have been though.

izec

Think i had also the big four, but more towards Germany and Spain with Lopetegui. They fecked any chance they had by sacking him.

Brazil should win.

Charles Miller

My prediction was a France x Germany final. Still think France will make the final. The other side of the draw its impossible to predict.

AshRK

I predicted brazil or france, still feel one of them to do the job.

saivet

I said Spain pre world cup, after the manager situation I felt Brazil would have the edge. Still think that will be the case.

Hojoon

I said Spain a month or two before it started but the change of manager made me unsure. Brazil look the best bet right now but no one truly stands above the rest.

MuFc_1992

I have been fawning at France and Belgium's potential world cup squad for last couple of years although I'd like England to win it now.

Neo_Mufc

Predicted Brazil but I have a funny feeling they might not win it.

arnie_ni

Thought belgium or France. Now think the winner of france Uruguay will win it. Have my doubts about belgium

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Said Brazil before it started, still think Brazil but the beauty of this World Cup is I'm not sure from any of the remaining teams, they probably all could.

Different teams are doing heroic performances at different times and it's never the one you think.

IAmAWinner

Brazil is the top favourite for me now with Spain and Germany out. With Uruguay and Croatia the other contenders. I simply don't trust Deschamps and Martinez to get it right.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
No, still Brazil. France and Belgium don't seem ready and the others would be big surprises.

Even Brazil aren't that great but I think they'll take it.

Inter Yer Nan

Was predicting Spain and with the coaching shambles really made me second guess. Been fancying Spain-France for the final so naturally I've changed from Spain.

Really wouldn't be surprised with any one of France-Uruguay-Belgium-Brazil in the final against any of England-Colombia-Croatia. Very unpredictable world cup.

STaphouse

Supports
Reading
Picked England at the start if the tournament but since I can no longer be arrogant, i've changed to Colombia.

lex talionis

I had it Brazil, with France with a decent shout. Sticking to my guns, but Brazil hasn't been as convincing as I thought they'd be.

Smashing stuff if England were to lift the trophy, especially if Rashford scores the match winner.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I said Germany, so I've changed to Brazil.

El Zoido

I thought Germany or France because South American teams never win it in Europe. Last time was Brazil in ‘58 wasn’t it? Long time ago.

That said, they’re looking a good shout as it stands, but they’re definitely beatable. My money would be on France at this point but I really do feel like almost anyone could win it.

Revan

Assumptionman
Had France before it began, and still sticking with them. Brazil looks the better team though, extremely organized. They don't even look like Brazil at all, nothing that flashy there, just an organized team with several world class players.

Of course, it will be Switzerland, defeating Uruguay in the final.

Todd

I had Brazil beating Germany in the final, with France a good shout for 3rd place, before a ball was kicked.

I do think Brazil are the most likely to win, but I could see France giving them problems in a semi-final.

On the other side of the bracket I'm really pulling for England now.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Before the tournament started I thought Spain was the biggest favourite followed by Germany with Brazil as a outsider.

Now with the group stages and almost the last 16 finished it wouldn't be news to anyone saying Brazil is the favourite number 1, can't see them losing to Belgium after what I saw today.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Thought that one of Brazil, Germany or France would win it. When Spain sacked their head coach I had no faith in them.

Croatia and England fans must fancy their chances now.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
France vs England final. Pogba and Mbappe will be too much for Brazil. England to win with some luck!

Aurell

Supports
Football
I did say Germany wasn't ready, Spain too soft, harmless and I never believe in Croatia. So I guess i won't change it now about a those teams. And I also said that France wasn't that good.

So My favorite: Brazil, stays but I'm less convinced now. Maybe France or Belgium will go through