Henrikh Mkhitaryan | BVB confirm transfer

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Do you want him for the reported €38m?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maze

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
according to our beloved BILD, leverkusen's sporting director rudi völler has confirmed that dortmund are bidding for karim bellarabi - so i think the mkhitaryan deal is VERY close to be sealed, if not more or less done already.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
according to our beloved BILD, leverkusen's sporting director rudi völler has confirmed that dortmund are bidding for karim bellarabi - so i think the mkhitaryan deal is VERY close to be sealed, if not more or less done already.
We better get Chicha to help push this one through for us then!

Gerald G

Let's get this done. We would finally have someone to fill that right winger spot that currently has a dearth of quality.

Mkhitaryan--Ibrahimovic/Rashford--Martial - I like that (DJ Khaled voice)

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
I think it´s done already, but nothing will be announced until Dortmund has landed his replacement, whether that´s Bellarabi, Schuerrle or somebody else.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
So this is actually happening then? Very nice (for you...).
Not mad on him to be honest, from what I've seen he does a few things pretty well but doesn't really excel at anything.

Out of interest, how did he play against your lot in the Europa League? Didn't catch those games...

AkaAkuma&

If we really are in to get him, then United needs to wrap up this transfer fast. If Woody starts dragging transfers then Mou might get frustrated with the slow pace of the dealings.

Ban

Not mad on him to be honest, from what I've seen he does a few things pretty well but doesn't really excel at anything.

Out of interest, how did he play against your lot in the Europa League? Didn't catch those games...
I remember he scored at Anfield and was generally very good and dangerous until the whole team decided to throw the game so to say.

::sonny::

Can't wait for this transfer, he is really a useful player

I've instead big doubts over Bailly

El-Manos

We should play him as a 10 not on the right wing. He excels behind the striker from what I have seen, seems to suit his attributes better. Even if we do sign Mhiki Mouse, we should still sign a pacey right winger.

InfiniteBoredom

This seems like an Ashley Young type transfer to me. Decent work rate, good stats, but nothing from watching him play suggests that he'll be a roaring success here.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This seems like an Ashley Young type transfer to me. Decent work rate, good stats, but nothing from watching him play suggests that he'll be a roaring success here.
When you frame it like that it doesn't make it sound like a good idea. If you frame as it is, namely Mourinho attempting to acquire certain skill sets at certain positions for overall strategy, then its a pretty good fit.

Varun

Staff
I doubt you've watched him much if he reminds you of Ashley Young.

InfiniteBoredom

When you frame it like that it doesn't make it sound like a good idea. If you frame as it is, namely Mourinho attempting to acquire certain skill sets at certain positions for overall strategy, then its a pretty good fit.
So he'll be our Duff then? :nervous:

I doubt you've watched him much if he reminds you of Ashley Young.
You need work on your reading comprehension.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I remember he scored at Anfield and was generally very good and dangerous until the whole team decided to throw the game so to say.
Yeah, hard to discuss one player when the whole team implodes. Like I said, I've seen him a few times and never been wowed by him. Don't think he's a 'wow' type player to be honest. Just a decent all-rounder who'll add some energy and, hopefully, bring plenty of assists.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
One of the best attacking players in the Bundesliga wanted by one of the best managers in the world classified as "just another Ashley Young".

Ladies and gents, I give you - The Caf.

Hans Moleman

"Good" stats :lol: It's never enough for some is it

"How many assists did he get last year?"
"87 I think"
"I'd expect at least 88"

Moonred

Doubt Ashley Young ever had stats like Mkhitaryan even in his best days. Farcical comparison. It's another matter that Mkhitaryan is a much better footballer if you watch him.

InfiniteBoredom

More like our Sneijder circa 2009
Looking at Sneijder's career trajectory after 2010, not very promising.

This forums has a tendency in recent years to wet itself with Dortmund and their players, but bar Lewandowski all those who have left flopped, hard. Some of them looked much better than Micky right now.

I don't know what the answer to our wing problem is, and if JoeMoe choose him then I'd wish him to do really well for us, but from the 10+ Dortmund games I catch annually, I just don't think he will be a great success for us.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Looking at Sneijder's career trajectory after 2010, not very promising.

This forums has a tendency in recent years to wet itself with Dortmund and their players, but bar Lewandowski all those who have left flopped, hard. Some of them looked much better than Micky right now.

I don't know what the answer to our wing problem is, and if JoeMoe choose him then I'd wish him to do really well for us, but from the 10+ Dortmund games I catch annually, I just don't think he will be a great success for us.
Well apart from the Treble that year and leading his NT to the World Cup finals, and continuing to have a productive career since. Other than those things, he's been just like Ashley Young! ;)

InfiniteBoredom

Well apart from the Treble that year and leading his NT to the World Cup finals, and continuing to have a productive career since. Other than those things, he's been just like Ashley Young! ;)
G/A: 7/11, 5/6, 2/3 in last three seasons with Inter, granted, marred by injuries, sold to Galatasaray, had a shit first year then improved since, in the Turkish league. By the same measures, I'd guess you want Nani back.

And for those of you who is outraged, no, I'm not comparing him to Ashley Young playing style wise, but there are similarities in making the step up to United.

Ban

No white text?

And do you think 10+ Dortmund games you watch annually is enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.