Historical moments of cheating | With a super-sized portion of salt

stw2022

In other countries they would have not even shown extra time let alone the penalty. Such arrogance from England

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Chiellini is already annoying me and the game won't start for a few days.
I admit I wouldn't mind a "it's the history of the England" interview after the game.

podurban2

I still think it kind of looked like a penalty, albeit soft. Don’t really understand the outcry but I must be missing something..

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
WC 2018 final. THE most important game in football.
Griezmann's dive for first goal and dodgy penalty for second goal

Siorac

I still think it kind of looked like a penalty, albeit soft. Don’t really understand the outcry but I must be missing something..
Yeah, anywhere on the pitch and it's a foul without anyone batting an eyelid. He was looking for contact, sure, and wanted nothing more than to fall over but still nothing outrageous.

diarm

Laser pens in Kasper's eyes for the penalties as well?

Is their any depth to which the English scumbag won't dive to?

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Don’t think it belongs in the list of historical cheating. Its
more I’m the line of Robben vs Mexico. Touch but of course not a penalty.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Trying to think of what is Chelsea most infamous bit of pitch "cheating"?

Spunking a load of money doesn't count. I mean during a match, a single incident.
Classic

RedDevil@84

Its right up there.

Suarez
Maradona
Sterling

The way Danes rallied after the trauma of eriksen epitomised the very best of football. All undone by the very worst
Oh FFS. For the hundredth time, don't include Suarez in the Maradona and Henry list. Suarez clearly knew he was going to be sent off and Ghana will get the easiest shot at winning it. Ghana crumbled under the pressure.

90 + 5min

There are lot of qualifications but Henry handball against Ireland need to be mentioned.

Not wound up, it’s funny to see the fans of a winning team getting to a final too busy melting down with excuses and being extremely touchy about it. Surely they should be a little happier
You’ve been wound up all tournament, with the beeb, with itv, you love to see it. :lol:
I doubt a single England fan is melting down, but pot, please meet kettle.

RedDevilRoshi

What a legend, particularly the team he done it against :D

Hopefully it’s an Italian players turn to do something very similar to Diego :D

acnumber9

Well, it's more not bemoaning a poor decision rather than praising a dive or exaggeration of contact.
He was delighted. Come on. We all know that. If it had been the other end the match would’ve become secondary to talking about the dive.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
You’re not Irish and haven’t spent an unhealthy part of of your ego on hating the English national football team.
This will blow your mind but there have been multiple posts condemning Sterling’s dive from people who aren’t Irish. Including at least some England fans. I don’t think I’ve seen a single post defending the referee’s decision from someone who isn’t English.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
You’ve been wound up all tournament, with the beeb, with itv, you love to see it. :lol:
Just pointing out how insufferable some, majority of England fans are.

I’ve enjoyed the tournament, shame you had to cheat to get to the final but you’re there now

SER19

Oh FFS. For the hundredth time, don't include Suarez in the Maradona and Henry list. Suarez clearly knew he was going to be sent off and Ghana will get the easiest shot at winning it. Ghana crumbled under the pressure.

So he carried on and acted innocent because......

Suarez cheated and its not even a discussion.

Dorris

Laser pens in Kasper's eyes for the penalties as well?

Is their any depth to which the English scumbag won't dive to?
Hahahaha go to bed mate, your xenophobia is taking over.

it’s coming home :drool:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Inject this thread into my veins

podurban2

Yeah, anywhere on the pitch and it's a foul without anyone batting an eyelid. He was looking for contact, sure, and wanted nothing more than to fall over but still nothing outrageous.
It looked like there was contact by both Danish players. I think most players would go down there, I really fail to see the ”blatant cheating” part.