Gaming Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/PS5)

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I hope they release the 4K video of this. HD quality doesn’t do it justice.

Bosws87

Streaming quality bitrate and resolution does this no favours, i'll wait for the uncompressed footage.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Hope they don't introduce too many new mechanics, I liked the simplicity of the first one.

Some new mechanics would be nice though.

That glider thing is definitely gonna be useful.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Graphics looks pretty great. Some very vivid colours in use. Probably not done full justice via YouTube video.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I know we knew this ages ago, but feck underwater swimming in games. It always sucks.
Agreed. Honestly don’t think I’ve ever played a game where it’s enjoyable. Think I’d rather my character just can’t swim at all.

evil_geko

"Playstation exclusive", they missed adding "Timed" in front there. :smirk:

ha_rooney

4K version… why couldn’t they just stream it at 4K :lol:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
My stream went to some youtuber talking about the game he just saw..I watched for a couple if minutes because he looked like a right twat, and he was a right twat. He actually managed to say feck all by saying about 4 thousand words and screaming like a girl "wot wot wot"

RedDevilRoshi

Enjoyed that. 14 mins of just pure gameplay. Looks beautiful and will no doubt be even more stunning in 4K HDR. Gameplay does look like it will be a lot of fun.

Only annoying thing about that was no release date, not even a window.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
My stream went to some youtuber talking about the game he just saw..I watched for a couple if minutes because he looked like a right twat, and he was a right twat. He actually managed to say feck all by saying about 4 thousand words and screaming like a girl "wot wot wot"
I had to turn him off he made me want to punch my TV.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
That looked incredible. Blows HZD out of the water. Guessing/hoping they disabled the button prompts, machine health etc just for the aesthetics of the stream and they'll be there in the final game.

If we don't hear of a release date by July then it'll be 2022.

ha_rooney

Combat looks good & doesn’t seem to be that much more complicated than the first game, which is great for me. I’m looking forward to trying the new moves & weapons. Interesting they mentioned weapon upgrades at work benches (similar to TLOU). Visually, it’s as good as you expect (watching the 4K version now).

I loved the story of the first game so hopefully this is as good & they keep it tight without making it overly complicated.

RedDevilRoshi

Combat looks good & doesn’t seem to be that much more complicated than the first game, which is great for me. I’m looking forward to trying the new moves & weapons. Interesting they mentioned weapon upgrades at work benches (similar to TLOU). Visually, it’s as good as you expect (watching the 4K version now).

I loved the story of the first game so hopefully this is as good & they keep it tight without making it overly complicated.
Totally agree with that bit in bold. Really enjoyed the story in HZD and I hope they continue that without over complicating it as you said.

Bebe

Can't wait. Graphically it looked great to me, especially the pillar being smashed into a large number of rocks. But then, everything these days looks incredible to my 30 year old eyes.

The story in the first game was probably my favourite in the previous Gen. Fingers crossed this one carries that on.

Siorac

Apparently, being developed for both PS4 and PS5 did not hold it back... it looks prettier than the real world.

That huge elephant-looking machine is straight out of Return of the King. I half-expected Gimli to show up, shouting "That still only counts as one!"

Also, holographic hang glider, what the feck. How does THAT work?