Film Horror Films

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
I watched The Ring at a young age (5/6) at my dads, with my dad funnily enough. That was probably the only movie to really scare me and actually left a deep rooted trauma for me that I still have today (I'm absolutely terrified of the film even now). I spent months afterwards afraid to sleep in a room on my own, in the dark, to bath or be around a TV on my own.
I dunno. A serious misjudgement I guess. He also rang me up the next day and said I had 7 days to live, like the girl did in the film. Probably the worst thing he has done in terms of parenting.
What in the world?! No wonder you hate everything!

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
We are still here (2015)

just watched this one and i can highly recommend it. It has several elements from classic horror movies.

I'm glad i gave it a chance... had it on my library for a long time, but the imdb rating was putting me off i guess.

Not super scary or tense movie, but definitely good fun. Enjoyed more than the latest horror movies from hollywood.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
We are still here (2015)

just watched this one and i can highly recommend it. It has several elements from classic horror movies.

I'm glad i gave it a chance... had it on my library for a long time, but the imdb rating was putting me off i guess.

Not super scary or tense movie, but definitely good fun. Enjoyed more than the latest horror movies from hollywood.
Yeah that's a decent one alright. The climax was spectacular.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Saw Deadpool, it was quite good and very enjoyable. It was exactly what I expected and not many surprises when you'd seen the trailers, and at times I felt it tried too hard with the relentless humor, but overall it was very watchable and fun. Reynolds was excellent and Baccarin is :drool:

spwd

Where's the best place to download films and is there any way I can watch them on my tv, is Apple TV worth getting for horrors etc?
I've got bt tv but the films are rarely updated so I've seen them all, what would you guys suggest?

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
Watched Prometheus again, probably the 5th time, last night. I still can't work out why Ridley would do that to his franchise. What a fecking knob.

Nickosaur

Watched Prometheus again, probably the 5th time, last night. I still can't work out why Ridley would do that to his franchise. What a fecking knob.
It raises some relatively interesting concepts, and visually looks pretty good - shame everything else is utter shite.

MoBeats

Conspiracy Buff
It does, but leave it on its own, don't try and shoehorn it into the same universe thus completely fecking up what could've been great conceptually about the other franchise. If I ever meet him I'm going to have words.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Green Room is basically a horror film, fairly similar to Assault on Precinct 13. Absolutely brilliant as well, insane levels of tension all the way through.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Any decent serial killer movies?
Check out a film called Frailty. It was directed by Bill Paxton and majorly flew under the radar on it's release. A real gem that deserves more appreciation.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Check out a film called Frailty. It was directed by Bill Paxton and majorly flew under the radar on it's release. A real gem that deserves more appreciation.
I actually watched it a few months ago. It was a good movie indeed, I liked the dark tone.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
No, it erm doesn't sound very good
It's pretty good. I like the overall darkness and atmosphere of the film, it just doesn't quite do anything to make me say that is was awesome. The last two minutes are really cheesy and kind of ruin the seriousness of it, but it was still fun to watch overall.

spwd

I'm not sure it can be described as a horror but I was pleasantly surprised last night after watching a film called Burning Bright, very tense, I'd definitely recommend it!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
There is a horror movie called The Crazies (2010) starting in about an hour and a half on TV. It's starring Timothy Olyphant. Good horror or not ?

LuisNaniencia

Sky Sports called my bluff
I hate a lot of modern horror films. It's not hard to make someone jump or to gross someone out. I'd put the Japanese Grudge down as a good one that genuinely scared me. Also the exorcist as I watched it when I was quite young.

I like a good story as well, something like sixth sense (maybe more of a thriller?).

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Hang on, you hate the film but watched it 5 times? Pauldy would be proud of that.

The Firestarter

When I was around six my parents and me visited some friends and they decided it would be a good idea to watch The Thing (198x version) together. I guess the spider like walking heads were a bit too much for me since to my and their memories I was physically sick for a few hours after that.

Runner

I heard Martyrs is a very disturbing and violent french horror movie but i'm not a fan of the genre.