Hurricane Dorian

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Fair enough. I didn't watch the clip, just saw Ricky. What the hell are you doing watching so much Canadian TV?
:lol: Those are the only two Canadian shows I've watched, I think. Found Letterkenny on Youtube as it was just starting out in Canada and then waited for it to come on Hulu here. It's a fantastically written show, plus Katy and Bonnie McMurray...:drool:

I also tried some All Dressed chips. They were quite good.

Last edited:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
The northern Bahamas got hammered alright.
Just watching the latest and they’re focusing on Charleston atm. It’ll be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Stay safe Alabama ;)

Last edited:

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Please tell me yall have seen this idiot lose his Jeep at Myrtle Beach, SC...

:lol: In NC, lots of people drive on the beach in the Outer Banks so there probably would have been someone willing to go pull him out.

Bet if he had a "Salt Life" sticker on it he wouldn't have gotten it stuck.

Carolina Red

Staff
:lol: In NC, lots of people drive on the beach in the Outer Banks so there probably would have been someone willing to go pull him out.

Bet if he had a "Salt Life" sticker on it he wouldn't have gotten it stuck.
It is now a tourist attraction. What a dumbass.

I guess folks don't realize that "trail rated" doesn't apply to hurricane conditions.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
:lol: Those are the only two Canadian shows I've watched, I think. Found Letterkenny on Youtube as it was just starting out in Canada and then waited for it to come on Hulu here. It's a fantastically written show, plus Katy and Bonnie McMurray...:drool:

I also tried some All Dressed chips. They were quite good.
Oh yeah, you've got to love the all dressed. There was a time a couple of years ago when Canadian store shelves must've had at least 40 different flavours of potato chips. It was a true golden age.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
They reckon the death toll is going to be horrific. Talk of piles of bodies on the island that was worst hit. :(

Can’t help but wonder what happened to the 74 year old American guy who said he was staying (his first hurricane) because he didn’t believe there was any risk to life.

Carolina Red

Staff
They reckon the death toll is going to be horrific. Talk of piles of bodies on the island that was worst hit. :(

Can’t help but wonder what happened to the 74 year old American guy who said he was staying (his first hurricane) because he didn’t believe there was any risk to life.
Yeah I talked about that with my students... a low lying tiny island subjected to 20 ft surge and EF4-EF5 level winds for an entire day is only going to turn out one way :(

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Yeah I talked about that with my students... a low lying tiny island subjected to 20 ft surge and EF4-EF5 level winds for an entire day is only going to turn out one way :(
They don't build stuff on the beach with this in mind:

EF4:
Devastating damage.
Well-constructed and whole frame houses completely leveled; some frame homes may be swept away; cars and other large objects thrown and small missiles generated.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s like the island was hit by a nuke
Looks like Gulfport, Mississippi immediately after Katrina. I was on that barrier island 12 hours after landfall & it looked like one of those old DoD movies that depicted the aftermath of a nuclear detonation. Bahamas looks the same.