Ian Wright

noodlehair

"It's like..."
He just apeared in some Asda advert, about fish. He's obviously bored.

Why don't MOTD get him in to help out on Saturdays?

For a former player, he knows almost nothing about football, and is prone to make stupid assessments, and so should fit in perfectly with Shearer and Hansen.
Plus, unlike those two dullards, he actually has a bit of character, with the added bonus of being a hyperactive loon who hates Chelsea.

I can't understand why this hasn't happened already?

pert

I saw him today

On a box of Frosties

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Ian Wrong Wrong Wrong.
He's annoying, granted, but he annoys everyone, so it's also funny at the same time.

They only wheel him out for England games these days, and even then he's clearly on sedatives.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
In my opinion he is the best pundit around at the moment.

He gives the fans point of view, and he isn't biased towards Arsenal at all.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Have you cnuts seen his show when he bikes around America?

Sam

I like him when he's a pundit for England matches, because of his passion and honesty.

sammymc

anonymous internet forum posters...thats who!!!

his knowledge of football aside, hes a gimp and a cnut.

ShoePolish

Officially done with MOTD. Will miss the fecker, hope he's a permanent fixture in the Overlap at least, his punditry is decent, but his personality is top notch.

RORY65

Funny how much negativity there was towards him early on in this thread. I feel as if he's fairly well liked now.
He himself said he felt he was being encouraged to be a bit clownish and it grated but as he's got older and just been himself more he's become a pretty thoughtful pundit who is very likable as you say.

Moriarty

I remember him coming on for Palace in the cup final and banging in 2 goals. There was that nasty business with Schmeichel too which didn't endear him to us but he's mellowed over time, like we all should.

Remember the geese

He himself said he felt he was being encouraged to be a bit clownish and it grated but as he's got older and just been himself more he's become a pretty thoughtful pundit who is very likable as you say.
Yeah I do remember that he was seen as a bit of a clown. A bit similar to how Micah Richards or Daniel Sturtridge are now.