ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

Ish

Lights on for Luke
So Australia and New Zealand both on 8 points and Afghanistan with 6, three games left for all of them. I wonder if there is a way Afghanistan can sneak in somehow.

NZ yet to play SA, Pak and SL.
Aus yet to play Eng, Afghans and Ban
Afghans yet to play Ned, Aus and SA.

That Aus v Afg game will be interesting, and it could definitely go down to the last game.
Yeah, could/should be a tight finish for 3rd/4th

zing

Zingle balls
So Australia and New Zealand both on 8 points and Afghanistan with 6, three games left for all of them. I wonder if there is a way Afghanistan can sneak in somehow.

NZ yet to play SA, Pak and SL.
Aus yet to play Eng, Afghans and Ban
Afghans yet to play Ned, Aus and SA.

That Aus v Afg game will be interesting, and it could definitely go down to the last game.
Wishful thinking.

MDFC Manager

Bangladesh listless again. Good game so far for Pakistan, though they'd wish they had closed out the SA game.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Missed the game annoyingly but heard our bowling attack finally showed up.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
You would not even know this tournament was being played in England now. I'm guilty too, barely watched a game for a week.

MDFC Manager

Important game today, SA vs NZ.

NZ losing might allow a small opportunity for Pakistan, given they also play each other on Saturday.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
I can't tell if 350 is a good score by SA here or not. Possibly doing Pak a huge favour if they can close a win by a decent margin.

SirAnderson

We should have started pushing earlier, could have gotten to around 380. NZ came close last time, this could be 10 runs short. Hopefully not though. Our bowling attack has been in form as well, and Rabada back and had some rest, so heres to hoping we perform well with the ball as well.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Not sure actually. Guess they were planning to phase him out after the WC anyway. But still, it's not a good look is it.
Even so - to be part of the touring squad and the only one not to be offered a central contract is a bit lame (of the ECB).

gajender

I know it's counter intuitive but I would like India to bowl first against SA when they meet , this Aura of them being invincible while scoring above 300 every time they bat first need to be tested and ideally broken before the knock out games .

ManRed

Pakistan chances are slightly back if NZ lose by a margin here. NZ vs Pak will be a cracker to watch.

MDFC Manager

I would have been very happy to see them win this if not for the fact we're clear contenders

SA look a fabulous team
Agreed, i think their peaks in all departments except spin bowling are as good or better than India.

zing

Zingle balls
Agreed, i think their peaks in all departments except spin bowling are as good or better than India.
Are you in Bangalore? Going for the matches? NZ's next two matches are in Bangalore

I just checked and tickets are unavailable.. may have considered taking the train and going as it's a weekend

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
This is a classic NZ tournament. They're going to limp their way to a final and lose it. They'll probably beat SA in the semi.