g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

ICC T20 World Cup 2021

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Last 4 overs went for 54 ……
Most of which came in 17 and 18. My comment was regarding a fantastic 3 in over 19 and based on the first three overs of the 20th. It looked like austraila had done what England couldn’t yesterday and managed to plug the hole where’s England just collapsed under the sand pressure. Those two final sixes could be crucial though!

LDUred

There's always a desire to get above the run rate chasing a decent score, but with Shaheen you just have to see him off and put run-scoring to one side.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I would’ve given Shaheen another over now.

ffs definitely would’ve given it to Shaheen

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Why could they not have more such pitches during the tournament. Boring tournament played on absolutely dead wickets till the semis

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This is a 190+ pitch. Pakistan fecked up in the overs after the powerplay plus a couple of overs at the death.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Aussies will be happy with that power play.

Will be interesting how Shadab goes. He’s had a good WC but Warner’s probably going to target him.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Someone help me?

Why does in Pakistan's VAR check it went for the umpires call as "not out" even though it was the wicket?

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
This is a 190+ pitch. Pakistan fecked up in the overs after the powerplay plus a couple of overs at the death.
I think thr score is definitely defendable. 170 is par score on this pitch. Let's see how much dew impacts.

the_cliff

Someone help me?

Why does in Pakistan's VAR check it went for the umpires call as "not out" even though it was the wicket?
'Umpire's Call' is used when the DRS essentially gives the 'benefit of the doubt' to the on-field decision in case of inconclusive technological evidence. So when less than 50% of the ball is hitting the stumps, excluding the bails, as per the ball-tracking technology, it's the umpire's call.