Iker Casillas

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
On this level? I don't know that I've seen anything quite like it although I do recall CR last season not celebrating goals from his teammates on a few occasions - those incidents were also scrutinized

Must be a deep division to not even react to a winning goal from your team. It means that winning isn't enough for the Captain

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Amazing gif tbh.Casillas must have hated how Ronaldo has generally behaved and specially these last few weeks to not even show a hint of happiness when he scored the winning goal.
Not sure how much truth there was behind it but I think I remember reading Ronaldo being fed up with Casillas' missus and her interviews

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
So nothing to do with actual performance then? :lol:
I haven't been impressed the last few times he was in goal. I mentioned it earlier, keepers like him don't age well. He should have 4-5 years left in the tank but maybe Mourinho is actually concerned about form and wants to keep him challenged.

But then, Politics. Infighting. Egos. Cocks. Spanish. Portguese. Ballon d'Or. Circus. Madrid. is at least 90% of it :lol:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
His sub actually cocked it up so royally this weekend that Mourinho actually applauded the ref for sending him off while trying not to look like he had egg all over his face.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I'm not sure he's been performing much differently than he has been since 2008/09 - i.e. generally good but prone to the occasional howler. Antohan makes a good point about reflex-dependant keepers declining a lot sharper, see Given, Goram, Barthez for other examples. Casillas will nonetheless outlive Mourinho at the Bernabeu which should see him good till his mid-30s.