g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Il Fenomeno Draft

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
No, you can use the whole roster for the games. We had recent drafts where you have to use it all if you are through, but the current one it is not required.
Yea, Sjor filled me in; was just a bit concerned then because it would have altered the pick I just made if my first xi had to be the starting xi!
@Enigma_87 meant this one, its actually insane that he already has a great 3 year peak
I guess it's because of the expected run of French defenders and midfielders; kinda figured he would fall to me because of that and had him earmarked for a late round, but Pat is making me nervous, so I thought I'd better pull the trigger now.

Very happy to have him, although I think Gio is about to ruin my last pick with his own.

Enigma_87

You know who
@Enigma_87 meant this one, its actually insane that he already has a great 3 year peak
Ah! got it.

He's an interesting pick, can't say I rate 21 years old all that much in all time sense, despite 3 years peak. Granted he has been great so far as a teenager and would be interesting to see how well rated he would be.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Jose Angel Iribar (https://footballia.net/players/jose-angel-iribar-kortajarena) will be my next selection please

ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12
2mufc0/TheonL. MessiG. ScireaR. KeaneA. ColeM. AmorosD. GodinP. BreitnerJ. JoyaM. Preud'hommeW. LubańskiD. Silva
harms/JBE. FigueroaB. CharltonJ. BozsikRummeniggeA. CabriniA. SimonsenM. BossisR. RensenbrinkE. GeretsPirriR. Perfumo
SjorPeleA. IniestaB. RobsonF. CannavaroP. LahmN. KanteA. SpencerT. GemmellM. BelodediciI. ViktorI. Chislenko
Jim/pnutEusebioP. R. FalcãoJ. ZanettiN. HidegkutiH. StoichkovP. ScholesR. BonhofC.FerraraJ. CamachoV. Van DijkR. Hellström
HimannvBeckenbauerM DesaillyXaviG. BergomiB. BremnerMarceloV. BessonovA. ShearerB. HulshoffP. SchmeichelO. Sivori
FortitudeD. MaradonaVan BastenJ. KohlerR. FerdinandT. CerezoL. ModricF. BeneM. CorsoJ. OblakF. JusufiK. Mbappe
MichaelL. RonaldoM. PlatiniR. KrolJ. PopluharN. GoncalvesSchweinsteigerS. MatthewsDzodzuashviliB. McNeillS. ManeJ. A. Iribar
EnigmaC. RonaldoA. NestaG. SounessJ. NeeskensB. LizarazuR. RivellinoG. BatistutaP. CechJ. ArmfieldV. Kompany
PatZicoJ. CruyffDemyanenkoP. McGrathU. SeelerL. YashinR. BratsethF. RedondoT. Alex.-ArnoldC. Azpilicueta
DVGL. MatthausF. RijkaardC. AlbertoP. NedvedG. LatoO. RuggeriM. ColunaM. TresorD. IrwinG. Grosics
EAPJ. MasopustP. MaldiniShesternyovP. ElkjærJ. JohnstoneL. ThuramA. BrehmeE. FrancescoliRaulG. Banks
MobyB. MooreGarrinchaG. FacchettiP. GentoB. VogtsI. NettoT. HenryK. De BruyneD. BlanchflowerL. Mazurkiewicz
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaNilton S.L. RivaR. DasaevD. MackayT. Ravelli
PhysioV. VoroninO. BlokhinD. LawT. FinneyK-H. ForsterCafuV. VasovicA. BennarivoP. JenningsW. Sagnol
CrappyA Di StefanoD. DzajicChumpitazD. EdwardsVan HanegemRomarioM.SammerD. McGrainC. GentileN. Southall
RaeesF. BaresiG. MullerL. FigoDjalmaZ. BoniekS. MarzoliniF. AlbertS. CampbellJ.L. ChilavertS. Pluskal

@Enigma_87

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12
2mufc0/TheonL. MessiG. ScireaR. KeaneA. ColeM. AmorosD. GodinP. BreitnerJ. JoyaM. Preud'hommeW. LubańskiD. Silva
harms/JBE. FigueroaB. CharltonJ. BozsikRummeniggeA. CabriniA. SimonsenM. BossisR. RensenbrinkE. GeretsPirriR. Perfumo
SjorPeleA. IniestaB. RobsonF. CannavaroP. LahmN. KanteA. SpencerT. GemmellM. BelodediciI. ViktorI. Chislenko
Jim/pnutEusebioP. R. FalcãoJ. ZanettiN. HidegkutiH. StoichkovP. ScholesR. BonhofC.FerraraJ. CamachoV. Van DijkR. Hellström
HimannvBeckenbauerM DesaillyXaviG. BergomiB. BremnerMarceloV. BessonovA. ShearerB. HulshoffP. SchmeichelO. Sivori
FortitudeD. MaradonaVan BastenJ. KohlerR. FerdinandT. CerezoL. ModricF. BeneM. CorsoJ. OblakF. JusufiK. Mbappe
MichaelL. RonaldoM. PlatiniR. KrolJ. PopluharN. GoncalvesSchweinsteigerS. MatthewsDzodzuashviliB. McNeillS. ManeJ. A. Iribar
EnigmaC. RonaldoA. NestaG. SounessJ. NeeskensB. LizarazuR. RivellinoG. BatistutaP. CechJ. ArmfieldV. KompanyP. Littbarski
PatZicoJ. CruyffDemyanenkoP. McGrathU. SeelerL. YashinR. BratsethF. RedondoT. Alex.-ArnoldC. Azpilicueta
DVGL. MatthausF. RijkaardC. AlbertoP. NedvedG. LatoO. RuggeriM. ColunaM. TresorD. IrwinG. Grosics
EAPJ. MasopustP. MaldiniShesternyovP. ElkjærJ. JohnstoneL. ThuramA. BrehmeE. FrancescoliRaulG. Banks
MobyB. MooreGarrinchaG. FacchettiP. GentoB. VogtsI. NettoT. HenryK. De BruyneD. BlanchflowerL. Mazurkiewicz
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaNilton S.L. RivaR. DasaevD. MackayT. Ravelli
PhysioV. VoroninO. BlokhinD. LawT. FinneyK-H. ForsterCafuV. VasovicA. BennarivoP. JenningsW. Sagnol
CrappyA Di StefanoD. DzajicChumpitazD. EdwardsVan HanegemRomarioM.SammerD. McGrainC. GentileN. Southall
RaeesF. BaresiG. MullerL. FigoDjalmaZ. BoniekS. MarzoliniF. AlbertS. CampbellJ.L. ChilavertS. Pluskal

@Pat_Mustard

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Ah! got it.

He's an interesting pick, can't say I rate 21 years old all that much in all time sense, despite 3 years peak. Granted he has been great so far as a teenager and would be interesting to see how well rated he would be.
3 years is all any of these players are supposed to be judged on, so it shouldn't make a difference what age he is, just his body of work in the allotted period of time.

Enigma_87

You know who
@Synco thanks.

3 years is all any of these players are supposed to be judged on, so it shouldn't make a difference what age he is, just his body of work in the allotted period of time.
I'm not sure how this work with current players though. I imagine you can't include the current season as it is not over yet, so that means 1st season with Monaco and the 2 with PSG?

@Šjor Bepo

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
@Synco thanks.

I'm not sure how this work with current players though. I imagine you can't include the current season as it is not over yet, so that means 1st season with Monaco and the 2 with PSG?

@Šjor Bepo
We can account the current season like we do with summer tournaments on the end of the period or we can count it as the whole season as majority of season was already played, im fine either way. Doesnt effect Mbappe one bit as that Monaco season just elevates him even more.

Enigma_87

You know who
I'd say you could include his work so far this season. It's not like it's just started so I'd say it's fine.
We can account the current season like we do with summer tournaments on the end of the period or we can count it as the whole season as majority of season was already played, im fine either way. Doesnt effect Mbappe one bit as that Monaco season just elevates him even more.
yeah fine by me too, just wondering about the mechanics and whether current season can be included.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
What sense does that make? Write up was not clear about this so I don't believe this clarification should be brought in at this stage. It should only be about fielding a valid playing 11 per rules.
Theme of the draft? :houllier:
If the rules warent clear enough you could have asked before as they were posted days before we started playing. Tell me where in the rules i even mention the first XI apart from the RR part for the final which obviously counts only for the final.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

EnigmaC. RonaldoA. NestaG. SounessJ. NeeskensB. LizarazuR. RivellinoG. BatistutaP. CechJ. ArmfieldV. KompanyP. Littbarski
PatZicoJ. CruyffDemyanenkoP. McGrathU. SeelerL. YashinR. BratsethF. RedondoT. Alex.-ArnoldC. AzpilicuetaP. van Himst

@DVG7

DVG7

PatZicoJ. CruyffDemyanenkoP. McGrathU. SeelerL. YashinR. BratsethF. RedondoT. Alex.-ArnoldC. AzpilicuetaP. van Himst
DVGL. MatthausF. RijkaardC. AlbertoP. NedvedG. LatoO. RuggeriM. ColunaM. TresorD. IrwinG. GrosicsK. Dalglish

@Edgar Allan Pillow

Moby

Dick
DVGL. MatthausF. RijkaardC. AlbertoP. NedvedG. LatoO. RuggeriM. ColunaM. TresorD. IrwinG. GrosicsK. Dalglish
EAPJ. MasopustP. MaldiniShesternyovP. ElkjærJ. JohnstoneL. ThuramA. BrehmeE. FrancescoliRaulG. BanksDunga
MobyB. MooreGarrinchaG. FacchettiP. GentoB. VogtsI. NettoT. HenryK. De BruyneD. BlanchflowerL. MazurkiewiczA. Hansen

@Gio

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Theme of the draft? :houllier:
If the rules warent clear enough you could have asked before as they were posted days before we started playing. Tell me where in the rules i even mention the first XI apart from the RR part for the final which obviously counts only for the final.
No one would have bothered pointing out invalid picks if the 12th man was allowed to overlap either. The rules were clear as day in this regard.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Some quality late picks in Sivori, Van Himst & Hellström. All regarded as standout players in their heyday, including top end Ballon d'Or vote recognition. (Sivori obviously most of all.) But not around much in drafts, if I'm not mistaken. Will be interesting to see them featuring, although Hellström probably won't matter that much as a keeper.

DVG7

Some quality late picks in Sivori, Van Himst & Hellström. All regarded as standout players in their heyday, including top end Ballon d'Or vote recognition. (Sivori obviously most of all.) But not around much in drafts, if I'm not mistaken. Will be interesting to see them featuring, although Hellström probably won't matter that much as a keeper.
why don’t you mention Dalglish?

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
why don’t you mention Dalglish?
Because he's generally more on the radar here than those three, at least as far as I remember recent drafts & other discussions. My post was about players who rarely or never get picked.

DVG7

Because he's generally more on the radar here than those three, at least as far as I remember recent drafts & other discussions. My post was about players who rarely or never get picked.
I was just being sarcastic :)

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers

EAPJ. MasopustP. MaldiniShesternyovP. ElkjærJ. JohnstoneL. ThuramA. BrehmeE. FrancescoliRaulG. BanksDunga
MobyB. MooreGarrinchaG. FacchettiP. GentoB. VogtsI. NettoT. HenryK. De BruyneD. BlanchflowerL. MazurkiewiczA. Hansen
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaNilton S.L. RivaR. DasaevD. MackayT. RavelliB. Wright

@Physiocrat

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaNilton S.L. RivaR. DasaevD. MackayT. RavelliB. Wright
PhysioV. VoroninO. BlokhinD. LawT. FinneyK-H. ForsterCafuV. VasovicA. BennarivoP. JenningsW. SagnolM. Kempes
CrappyA Di StefanoD. DzajicChumpitazD. EdwardsVan HanegemRomarioM.SammerD. McGrainC. GentileN. SouthallD. Alaba

@Raees

Physiocrat

Has No Mates

PhysioV. VoroninO. BlokhinD. LawT. FinneyK-H. ForsterCafuV. VasovicA. BennarivoP. JenningsW. SagnolM. Kempes
CrappyA Di StefanoD. DzajicChumpitazD. EdwardsVan HanegemRomarioM.SammerD. McGrainC. GentileN. SouthallD. Alaba

@crappycraperson

DVG7

I considered taking Kempes in round 4, given the 3 year peak and not much club crossover expected him to go a lot sooner

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
PhysioV. VoroninO. BlokhinD. LawT. FinneyK-H. ForsterCafuV. VasovicA. BennarivoP. JenningsW. SagnolM. KempesL. Suarez Miramontes
CrappyA Di StefanoD. DzajicChumpitazD. EdwardsVan HanegemRomarioM.SammerD. McGrainC. GentileN. SouthallD. AlabaN. Liedholm
RaeesF. BaresiG. MullerL. FigoDjalmaZ. BoniekS. MarzoliniF. AlbertS. CampbellJ.L. ChilavertS. PluskalJ. GilesM. Khurtsilava

@Gio