Il Fenomeno Draft

Enigma_87

You know who
You’ve missed out big time - it’s been phenomenal .. kind of envy your binge watching of it now.
Yeah already began all downloading the series will probably watch it in one breath. :drool:

Last edited:
SF RR

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
SF - you can drop up to 3 players from your squad, you will get to add 2 new players. Dropped players can be picked by anyone, even by a manager that dropped them. After the RR your team should fit the draft theme, max 1 player per club/country. Player pool - teams from QF.

So, only players that were in QF(complete squads but no players that were dropped before the QF). Same like last round, send the drop players to @Synco and he will post them once everyone sent or the deadline passed. You have 10 hours from now. 2mufc0 and Theon will start this RR once we finish the first phase.

ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14
mufc/TheonL. MessiG. ScireaR. KeaneA. ColeM. AmorosD. GodínP. BreitnerJ. JoyaM.
Preud'homme
W. LubańskiD. SilvaZitoV. VoroninO. Blokhin
SjorPeléA. IniestaB. RobsonF. CannavaroP. LahmN. KantéA. SpencerT. GemmellM. BelodediciI. ViktorI. ChislenkoTugayP. MaldiniA. Di Stefano
Jim/pnutEusébioP.R. FalcãoJ. ZanettiN. HidegkutiH. StoichkovP. ScholesR. BonhofC. FerraraJ. CamachoV. van DijkR. HellströmA. ShevchenkoF. RijkaardK.H. Förster
FortitudeD. MaradonaM.
van Basten
J. KohlerR. FerdinandT. CerezoL. ModrićF. BeneM. CorsoJ. OblakF. JusufiK. MbappéS. JardineG. FacchettiI. Netto
EnigmaC. RonaldoA. NestaG. SounessJ. NeeskensB. LizarazuR. RivellinoG.
Batistuta
P. ČechJ. ArmfieldV. KompanyP. LittbarskiV. IvanovD. DžajićB. Vogts
PatZicoJ. CruyffA.
Demyanenko
P. McGrathU. SeelerL. YashinR. BratsethF. RedondoT.
Alex.-Arnold
C.
Azpilicueta
P. van HimstM. TardelliE. FigueroaF. Arce
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaN. SantosL. RivaR. DasayevD. MackayT. RavelliB. WrightS. ReuterF. BeckenbauerD. McGrain
RaeesF. BaresiG. MüllerL. FigoD. SantosZ. BoniekS. MarzoliniF. AlbertS. CampbellJ.L. ChilavertS. PluskalJ. GilesM. KhurtsilavaB. MooreW. Van Hanegam

@2mufc0 @Theon @Gio @Raees

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Šjor Bepo can our deadline for the first pick start some time tomorrow now, it's late now and we won't be online for a bit.

Šjor Bepo

@Šjor Bepo can our deadline for the first pick start some time tomorrow now, it's late now and we won't be online for a bit.
sure, deadline for dropping players stays the same, deadline for picking starts 10 in the morning british time.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Here's what players sent to me:

@2mufc0 / @Theon drop Godin, Joya & Zito

@Šjor Bepo drops Spencer & Chislenko

@Raees drops Pluskal & Albert

@Gio didn't PM (Edit: he just sent his drops, albeit outside the deadline. That's for others to decide.)

Last edited:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Sorry guys, having the same issue adding a column to the table so struggling to update on my phone - please can someone add?

@Šjor Bepo

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Round 15
2mufc0/TheonL. MessiG. ScireaR. KeaneA. ColeM. AmorosD. GodínP. BreitnerJ. JoyaM.
Preud'homme
W. LubańskiD. SilvaZitoV. VoroninO. BlokhinE. Figueroa
SjorPeléA. IniestaB. RobsonF. CannavaroP. LahmN. KantéA. SpencerT. GemmellM. BelodediciI. ViktorI. ChislenkoTugayP. MaldiniA. Di Stefano
Jim/PNutEusébioP.R. FalcãoJ. ZanettiN. HidegkutiH. StoichkovP. ScholesR. BonhofC. FerraraJ. CamachoV. van DijkR. HellströmA. ShevchenkoF. RijkaardK.H. Förster
FortitudeD. MaradonaM.
van Basten
J. KohlerR. FerdinandT. CerezoL. ModrićF. BeneM. CorsoJ. OblakF. JusufiK. MbappéS. JardineG. FacchettiI. Netto
Batistuta
PatZicoJ. CruyffA.
Demyanenko
Alex.-Arnold
C.
Azpilicueta
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaN. SantosL. RivaR. DasayevD. MackayT. RavelliB. WrightS. ReuterF. BeckenbauerD. McGrain
RaeesF. BaresiG. MüllerL. FigoD. SantosZ. BoniekS. MarzoliniF. AlbertS. CampbellJ.L. ChilavertS. PluskalJ. GilesM. KhurtsilavaB. MooreW. Van Hanegam

@Šjor Bepo

Šjor Bepo

Here's what players sent to me:

@2mufc0 / @Theon drop Godin, Joya & Zito

@Šjor Bepo drops Spencer & Chislenko

@Raees drops Pluskal & Albert

@Gio didn't PM (Edit: he just sent his drops, albeit outside the deadline. That's for others to decide.)
Think its fair we stick with the rules, if not whats the point of a deadline....sorry gio.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Think its fair we stick with the rules, if not whats the point of a deadline....sorry gio.
To be honest I had a fever yesterday so wasn't online to check we had a new deadline set down. Anyway did we not just bend a rule to allow 2mufc and Theon to pick in the morning as opposed to their clock ticking from 12.14am? :confused:

Šjor Bepo

ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Round 15
2mufc0/TheonL. MessiG. ScireaR. KeaneA. ColeM. AmorosD. GodínP. BreitnerJ. JoyaM.
Preud'homme
SjorPeléA. IniestaB. RobsonF. CannavaroP. LahmN. KantéA. SpencerT. GemmellM. BelodediciI. ViktorI. ChislenkoTugayP. MaldiniA. Di StefanoA. Demyanenko
Jim/PNutEusébioP.R. FalcãoJ. ZanettiN. HidegkutiH. StoichkovP. ScholesR. BonhofC. FerraraJ. CamachoV. van DijkR. HellströmA. ShevchenkoF. RijkaardK.H. Förster
FortitudeD. MaradonaM.
van Basten
Batistuta
PatZicoJ. CruyffA.
Demyanenko
Alex.-Arnold
C.
Azpilicueta

@Gio

Šjor Bepo

To be honest I had a fever yesterday so wasn't online to check we had a new deadline set down. Anyway did we not just bend a rule to allow 2mufc and Theon to pick in the morning as opposed to their clock ticking from 12.14am? :confused:
we didnt, deadline was for dropping players and given the hours the postponing of picking deadline was always an option. Im okay giving you a pass given the circumstances but depends on what others say.

@2mufc0 @Theon @Raees

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Hang on there, the clock didn’t start ticking at 12.14am at all as Synco posted everyone’s drops (minus yours) about nine hours later than that. Think it’s a real stretch to suggest 2mufc was trying to bend the rules given what happened was exactly what he expected would probably happen i.e. the drops wouldn’t be posted last night.

Short of us sitting there from dusk until dawn waiting for a post from Synco which never materialises it seems like the appropriate thing to do was clarify with Sjor that it’s okay to delay any pick until morning in case all the drops were received whilst we were sleeping - which as I say didn’t even happen.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I’m happy to let Gio pass but the others have made their picks so let them decide.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
we didnt, deadline was for dropping players and given the hours the postponing of picking deadline was always an option. Im okay giving you a pass given the circumstances but depends on what others say.
There’s no issue with the deadline aspect of it at all. The part around making drops when you’ve seen everyone else’s drops is the problem, as part of the challenge of this is predicting who will be available and who other managers will drop (which determines the nationalities / clubs they can go for).

It’s obviously an advantage and the better solution would have just been to ask for an extension to the deadline without everyone’s picks being posted. Ultimately though it’s just a game so I’m happy for him to make his picks and move on.

Šjor Bepo

@Synco you beautiful minion, @Gio drops are valid. Lets move on with the draft, clock starts now for gio.

Šjor Bepo

to change a topic from negativity to tragedy, will anyone put a lesser team in SF then he has in QF or its just me? :lol:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Hang on there, the clock didn’t start ticking at 12.14am at all as Synco posted everyone’s drops (minus yours) about nine hours later than that. Think it’s a real stretch to suggest 2mufc was trying to bend the rules given what happened was exactly what he expected would probably happen i.e. the drops wouldn’t be posted last night.

Short of us sitting there from dusk until dawn waiting for a post from Synco which never materialises it seems like the appropriate thing to do was clarify with Sjor that it’s okay to delay any pick until morning in case all the drops were received whilst we were sleeping - which as I say didn’t even happen.
I agree. Which is why I raised the absurdity of sticking to the rules - which would have been 2.14pm announcement, 12.14am next round starts, 8.14am deadlines passes to Sjor. It was the common sense thing to do.

All I asked was for the same common sense approach around my own missing of a deadline - which didn't delay anybody (because the round was put back to 10am before the end of the drop round) and didn't give me any benefit (as my picks were submitted this morning before Synco publicised the rest on here).

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
It’s obviously an advantage and the better solution would have just been to ask for an extension to the deadline without everyone’s picks being posted. Ultimately though it’s just a game so I’m happy for him to make his picks and move on.
To clarify my picks were submitted to Synco before he posted on here.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Echo what Theon said, let Gio drop his players, if I had a fever in these times the caf would be the last thing I would be worrying about.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan

It was already agreed to commence in the morning when I went to bed. I simply made sure to post the drops before the start of the new picking deadline.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
It was already agreed to commence in the morning when I went to bed. I simply made sure to post the drops before the start of the new picking deadline.
Oh I know, I wasn’t saying at all in that post that you yourself delayed posting the picks - you can only post then when people send them to you.

The situation I was talking about is if the last person sent them to you at, say, 1am and then you posted them then when we were sleeping - 2mufc asked to delay until morning just to prevent that happening.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Looks like everyone has agreed, here are Gio's dropped players:

Luigi Riva
Daniel Passarella
Rinat Dasayev

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Oh I know, I wasn’t saying at all in that post that you yourself delayed posting the picks - you can only post then when people send them to you.

The situation I was talking about is if the last person sent them to you at, say, 1am and then you posted them then when we were sleeping - 2mufc asked to delay until morning just to prevent that happening.
No worries, I got that. Process was just a bit jumbled because of the late deadline & short notice. I'm not really involved in this, but this solution seems fair & reasonable to me.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Gio you can make one of the most obvious draft picks off all time now.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
I agree. Which is why I raised the absurdity of sticking to the rules - which would have been 2.14pm announcement, 12.14am next round starts, 8.14am deadlines passes to Sjor.
I think we’re all agreed anyway, but there’s really no debate to be had if it’s just a case of a missed deadline!

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
ManagerRound 1Round 2Round 3Round 4Round 5Round 6Round 7Round 8Round 9Round 10Round 11Round 12Round 13Round 14Round 15Round 16
Preud'homme
SjorPeléA. IniestaB. RobsonF. CannavaroP. LahmN. KantéA. SpencerT. GemmellM. BelodediciI. ViktorI. ChislenkoTugayP. MaldiniA. Di StefanoA. Demyanenko
GioG. BestF. PuskásJ. TiganaR. GullitD. PassarellaN. SantosL. RivaR. DasayevD. MackayT. RavelliB. WrightS. ReuterF. BeckenbauerD. McGrainD. Maradona

Reinforcement Pool + dropped players above

FortitudeD. MaradonaM.
van Basten
Batistuta
PatZicoJ. CruyffA.
Demyanenko
Alex.-Arnold
C.
Azpilicueta

Last edited: