Il Fenomeno Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
9. Career peak - 3 years. Which means 3 seasons so in a formation picture you will put Gerd Muller(71-74) which means from season 71/72 until the season 73/74, summer tournaments will be accounted on either side so summer of 71 before the season and summer of 74 after the season goes into evaluation.

Also please upload formation pictures via other source as you know caf cant recognize some.

Last edited:

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Most anticipated games of the 1st round?
Not much between the teams in general, so think most will be interesting. Also, many times, best games turn out to be the ones you didn't expect because you only realize the quality of someone's team once it's on a team sheet or put in formation.

On first glance I would definitely go with:
harms/joga - pat
gio - moby as a close 2nd

Šjor Bepo

Most anticipated games of the 1st round?
tbh im also looking forward to your debut :D
there are always few surprises so dont even bother to check teams before threads, though battle of draft giants look tasty on paper - mustard vs harms/joga, poor mustard will get bombarded with newly made vids :lol:

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
9. Career peak - 3 years. Which means 3 seasons so in a formation picture you will put Gerd Muller(71-74) which means from season 71/72 until the season 73/74, summer tournaments will be accounted on either side so summer of 71 before the season and summer of 74 after the season goes into evaluation.

Also please upload formation pictures via other source as you know caf cant recognize some.
which sources work?

Physiocrat

Has No Mates

To clarify this is the same as it was originally except we show 71-74 rather than the original 72-74?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
thats my main one. Moby v gio is good too
Surprised my game would be up there, tbh. Looks like a few tasty ties, regardless!
there are always few surprises so dont even bother to check teams before threads, though battle of draft giants look tasty on paper - mustard vs harms/joga, poor mustard will get bombarded with newly made vids :lol:
Ha! I've no intention of studying my opponent's past drafts! Going to try and match up with what he's drafter and picture where he's mind's at.

Could be a bit anti-climatic, but we'll see!

Not much between the teams in general, so think most will be interesting. Also, many times, best games turn out to be the ones you didn't expect because you only realize the quality of someone's team once it's on a team sheet or put in formation.

On first glance I would definitely go with:
harms/joga - pat
gio - moby as a close 2nd
True enough. I'm glad my game isn't until next week; at least I'll get to see how you guys go about things!

Had @Raees game vs @Michaelf7777777 as one of my personal favs.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
harms said:
You have until Friday!

Šjor Bepo

To clarify this is the same as it was originally except we show 71-74 rather than the original 72-74?
yeah, moby suggested it and i was fine with it as everything stays the same but this maybe works better

Šjor Bepo

I always use share my tactics, worked fine last draft?
site works but if you copy directly from there the picture gets lost - just download it from there and upload somewhere else

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Surprised my game would be up there, tbh. Looks like a few tasty ties, regardless!

Ha! I've no intention of studying my opponent's past drafts! Going to try and match up with what he's drafter and picture where he's mind's at.

Could be a bit anti-climatic, but we'll see!

True enough. I'm glad my game isn't until next week; at least I'll get to see how you guys go about things!

Had @Raees game vs @Michaelf7777777 as one of my personal favs.
Not expecting much from this tournament, Michael has a fabulous side and I’ve been playing catch up since the Figo cock up.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
site works but if you copy directly from there the picture gets lost - just download it from there and upload somewhere else
Replace the default http with https while copy + pasting the url link.

Another important thing to note with this change is that the site no longer allows embedding of HTTP images. Doing so would break the security of the page the image is embedded on. Thankfully most sites now support HTTPS so there should be a secure version available for most images. However, if you try to embed an image without a HTTPS alternative, you will see an error (shown below) and not be able to submit your post.

All existing HTTP image URLs in posts have been updated to use HTTPS. Where a HTTPS image is available they continue to work, where it is not, a broken image icon will be shown.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-site-is-now-running-on-https.449348/

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
:lol::lol: I'll not lie, harms frightened me with this ominous statement:

Should be enough time. @Joga Bonito?