"I'm a spastic - and I know it"

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
The Caveman said:
Can't fecking believe we're two down at the break.. Yeah, sure we're not been on top form lately but can we catch a fecking break? Christ on a bike.. I'm sorry but this game is all but done and dusted and if we don't get our act together, we'll piss away the league too.
I had no doubt, the game, and subsequently the league was lost. I doubted Manchester United's ability to strike back and lost faith. I'm a spastic - and I know it!

Anyone else keen to admit it?

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
how dare you doubt utd.

bend over so the mods can take turns.....

CantonaVeron

I thought we'd had it with the way we have been playing lately, I don't think many would have thought a come back like that would happen but we some how always manage to pull it out great stuff.

beycont

I admit i had my doubts, was thinking the best result would be a draw, how wrong was i.

Seems like Spurs never learned, i remember the last game when United came back to win 5-3 at WHL, Sheringham was back at spurs and he said that the spurs players went into the dressing room at HT with a smile on their faces, as if the job was done and dusted. Well, looks like history has repeated itself. How much of a blow will this be to liverpool i wonder.

Aporkalypse

I'll admit it. I was in a foul mood anyway and I just figured it was going to be one of those days.

Eriku

I was telling the pessimists at the pub, "we're the famous Man United... of course it's possible!"

Boy, was I proven right :D

Number7

Ret's Slave
I couldn't see us scoring 2 goals tbh.

We needed an early goal, and thankfully we got it.

Sub changed everything...Rooney was mint on the left, Tevez hasseled them.

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
Well it's 1 year and 362 days since that epic against Everton.

Similar circumstances too. we got a lucky break but then on were amazing.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
Well it's 1 year and 362 days since that epic against Everton.

Similar circumstances too. we got a lucky break but then on were amazing.
Some people have pointed out the lack of 'classics' this season as opposed to the previous years, and to an extent I agree. This game though had it all and if we win the league it most certainly will be remembered like that Everton game.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
wasn't overly concerned at halftime as we were playing well enough just not creating enough. at the pub at the half we talked about the time we came back from 3-0 down so felt that if we got an early goal that would be a platform for us. I honestly didn't expect 5 but what joy!

Dominant

This is the so-called title clincher game, much like the 4-2 win against everton at goodison and the 2-1 win against fulham.

'Manchester United never lose, they only run out of time'

Luckily for us we had enough time to salvage a result. The players didnt let us down. They never stopped believing and never stopped trying. I always knew it was possible.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
I had some place to be with about 30 minutes to go in the game so I thought about turning off the stream and just leaving. Of course everyone thinks about it. It didn't take much to stop myself. We were certainly controlling the match and if it weren't for a few muffed clearances Tottenham wouldn't even be able to take solace in the two goals they managed to score.

It was pretty obvious that they would score at least one. Two was certainly a good possibility. Three was going to be difficult and that's what I was worried about but we've all seen time and time again that you never count this team out.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER shut off your television/stream.
EVER

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I had no doubt, the game, and subsequently the league was lost. I doubted Manchester United's ability to strike back and lost faith. I'm a spastic - and I know it!

yeah, your a spastic :p

I kept listening but it wasn't easy

Logan!

You should never doubt United's ability to bounce back ;)

Fair play for so publicly admitting it though. As they say...respeck!

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
I had a hunch something was on. We didn't play poorly enough the first half to lose 2-0.
Well thank feck for that! I thought it was just me who thought that we were the better team in some respects. Obviously not in the important scoring of goals, but we had good possession and were quick at times but not like we were in the second half. Our problems were at our left-back area where Evra played like he did in his first half season, and the toothlessness and over-elaboration of our attacking players.

MUFCgal

I didn't expect us to come out and score 5 goals in the second half but I was strangely calm at HT. Sometimes when know it's over, then you know and you get that feeling but I didn't have that today, I was just calm.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I didn't expect us to come out and score 5 goals in the second half but I was strangely calm at HT. Sometimes when know it's over, then you know and you get that feeling but I didn't have that today, I was just calm.
I got that feeling.

Nem 7

I updated my facebook status at half time to "3-2" and was laughed at.

Rightly so, we scored five.

Forever Red

I was strangely calm even when getting abusive messages from Dippers that I know. I just knew that we'd do it. We always seem to give 'Spuds a start just to make a game of it ....... and of course we are Man Utd and we always score :devil:

Lad I sit next to at O/T decided to give his season ticket to one of his relatives today and went shopping with his Wife instead , poor choice to say the least

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
For some reason today there was never a single bit of doubt in my mind that we would come back and win.

Ekeke

I'm very keen to admit it.

You're a spastic.

Nah, I think everyone has a thought like that now and again which ultimately proves to have been completely wrong with the events that came after it.

Would be best not to type it out on the internet so that people can laugh at it though. Next time, best keep it to yourself ;) But fair play for pointing it out afterwards.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I was strangely calm even when getting abusive messages from Dippers that I know. I just knew that we'd do it. We always seem to give 'Spuds a start just to make a game of it ....... and of course we are Man Utd and we always score :devil:

Lad I sit next to at O/T decided to give his season ticket to one of his relatives today too and went shopping with his Wife instead , poor choice to say the least
what a tosser

GloryHunter07

We were actually really threatening in the first half so i was always sure we could score, just if we could sneak a 3-2....