"I'm half the player under LvG"

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Where is the "I'm twice the player under Klopp' thread?

fan1996

DIEHARD: Changes support more than his underpants
Frankly, this statement could be coming from anyone in our senior squad, maybe with the exception of Smalling and DDG.

LVG is over-rated, and I am not saying this based on yesterday game. Of all important attributes that you want from a manager, LVG has shown none: Poor tactic, terrible attack idea, no influence during game, slow reaction to opponents' plan, bad substitution, poor relationship management. The few attributes that he is not completely terrible at are his tendency to give opportunity to youngsters and organizing defence (not great either). He run this team like a dictator and although I have no problem with dictatorship if the dictator is smart, this guy is the opposite to smartness and has been only lucky a few times in his career.

I might get some stick for this but if the club extend his contract for even just one more year I would seriously consider switching club to support. My hero is SAF and I've stood up with Moyes and LVG for 2.5 seasons now.
Look like LVG is currently on the right track to get sacked

RedStarUnited

Its a stupid thing for a player to say for me. A manager should not be the reason your levels drop to 50%.

Whoever said it has low self confidence.

El Zoido

The fact that this could be virtually any player says it all about Van Gaal.

C'est Moi Cantona

Its a stupid thing for a player to say for me. A manager should not be the reason your levels drop to 50%.

Nonsense, if a player is given a certain remit and knows if he doesn't stick to it he will be dropped then he has every right to say such a thing, anyway my money is 100 % on Mata

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Nonsense, if a player is given a certain remit and knows if he doesn't stick to it he will be dropped then he has every right to say such a thing, anyway my money is 100 % on Mata
Same here. Mata has seemed really unhappy recently. It's not a great article, but to be honest I can understand the sentiments.

RedStarUnited

Do you think if a player could score from 30 years consistently, or beat 5 players and create chances regularly, a manager would tell them off?

Do you think if we had Messi/Neymar/Suarez at United they will play 50% of their level?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Could it have been Young? Is that why he has been left out for the last few matches even when we have major injuries?
Must be some reason. He's gone from being a real Van Gaal favourite, filling in left back, right back, does a cracking steady job on either wing,and yet suddenly two rookie fullbacks with jack sh!t experience are in before him, and even when Lingard (who probably shouldn't be ahead of him anyway) goes off injured, we go for an even sillier choice of inexperience instead of Young.

Mad.

C'est Moi Cantona

Do you think if a player could score from 30 years consistently, or beat 5 players and create chances regularly, a manager would tell them off?

Do you think if we had Messi/Neymar/Suarez at United they will play 50% of their level?
No, but Mata is not at that level, as are none of our players, it doesn't mean that LvG is not holding some of them back though,

Minimalist

Ferguson often talked about how some players have naturally weaker mentalities and you have to 'coddle' them at times to get the best out of them (keep them happy essentially). So it's unfair to expect every player to shrug off all aspects of the managers role on your game and blame yourself entirely. That's man management I guess and if that extra effort is worth it for the result on the pitch.

Unless...

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Amazing isn't it ?

Moyes, too soft, dullard, no direction
van Gaal, too hard, smart, has too much direction

What the feck is it people are wanting ?
Trust a vegan to not know of 'balance'.

Halftrack

Look like LVG is currently on the right track to get sacked
The only thing notable about that post was the last sentence. Your opinion on van Gaal was neither new, groundbreaking, unique, insightful or otherwise noteworthy, so I'm really struggling to see what you're trying to achieve by quoting it. I'm guessing, by your bolding, that you're after some recognition for being the first to figure out that van Gaal's a fraud, but you're about a year and a half too late.

fan1996

The only thing notable about that post was the last sentence. Your opinion on van Gaal was neither new, groundbreaking, unique, insightful or otherwise noteworthy, so I'm really struggling to see what you're trying to achieve by quoting it. I'm guessing, by your bolding, that you're after some recognition for being the first to figure out that van Gaal's a fraud, but you're about a year and a half too late.
Well at least according to you my previous post had something notable. Your post indeed has none, and your resumed attack on me is as fraud as LVG

fan1996

Do you change your underpants though?
I have only supported one club since I was a kid, and I haven't changed it yet. That tag-line is an intentional lie by a moderator.

I don't care what people do on the internet by the way, so I don't feel too surprised to see more cheap shot by cheap people like you

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
I have only supported one club since I was a kid, and I haven't changed it yet. That tag-line is an intentional lie by a moderator.

I don't care what people do on the internet by the way, so I don't feel too surprised to see more cheap shot by cheap people like you
Haven't changed yet? When do you plan to change teams?

And your underpants of course...

VanGaalEra

Haven't changed it yet :lol: :lol: