In Memoriam: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (feat. Gameweek 8)

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just shows the difference between having a goalkeeper who commands his box well or not.

He's really the big difference between Leicester this year. Schmeichel cleaned up so much for them and Ward is clearly not in his league

Deery

Dreary
If I were Spurs I’d be playing Perisic further forward..

Smacky The Frog

Not impressed with Spurs one bit here. Not sure if this is an off performance or the norm but they literally can’t string a set of passes together and are defending deep at home to bottom of the league opposition.
This is who they are.

Sylar

Leicester are in a weird position based on the talent they have. Should defo he doing better overall

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Leicester have been far the better team in general play. No striker (really do not rate Daka) and being absolutely shite defending set-pieces are the only reason they aren’t comfortably ahead. Really should have created more from the positions they’ve got into.

Dominos

Leicester with a deserved goal. 2-2. Wonderful finish by Maddison.

Not impressed with Spurs one bit here. Not sure if this is an off performance or the norm but they literally can’t string a set of passes together and are defending deep at home to bottom of the league opposition.
This type of football won't accumulate enough points to win the league but if they play the style well enough it can get them the 75+ points needed to finish 3rd or 4th, which ultimately is a success for Spurs.

Dorris

Maddison is a top player, I think he’ll end up a number 8 long term. Should be given a chance there for England and wouldn’t mind us picking him up next summer as a rotation with Eriksen given the lack of ball playing CM options out there.

BarcaSpurs

Absolutely abysmal standard of football, we're going backwards under Conte this season.

Smacky The Frog

I mean if I’m Arsenal or United, I’m thinking that breaking into the top four is very doable this season.
Spurs have still been grinding out results despite being consistently outplayed. Arsenal look legitimately good, but there are so many questions about all the other top four contenders that I can see Spurs sneaking their way in there.

TheReligion

Abusive
Maddison is a top player, I think he’ll end up a number 8 long term. Should be given a chance there for England and wouldn’t mind us picking him up next summer as a rotation with Eriksen given the lack of ball playing CM options out there.
Id like Maddison and Ten Hag would be good for him.

Issue is the fee.

cyberman

Spurs will statistically fall away with this style. They exceed their XG for goals for concede a stupid amount of shots on their goal.
They’ve always been overrated in here

GlasgowCeltic

Conte should’ve gone big on quality rather than quantity, not cheap though, may have been too much toupee

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
No.. Which is good because we are celebrating the passing of the queen and all the fans support this (apart from Liverpool)
Celebrating the passing of the queen? I’m confused about which side you’re on
Don't recall the game being stopped in the Forest-Fulham game yesterday but I think that was because the ball stayed in play. In the Villa-Southampton game yesterday Wolves-City today, the ball was out for a throw in.
I think the commentator said this was PL wide, but tough to enforce it if the ball doesn’t go out

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Spurs have looked like this all season. Great front players, but sitting deep, grinding out results. Ugly football, but fairly effective. Leicester have been far the better team but are just ridiculously fragile.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ndidi will get the blame but Evans sold him down the river there. He's got his back to goal and can't see the man pressing him.

Evans should just get rid of it in the first place.

edit : oh look he's done it again!

Smacky The Frog

Leicester are a shambles. Clearly have some good players so they play well in short spurts but always end up doing something stupid.