Incident on London Bridge

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Hoping this is just a false alarm, but...

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Bloody hell, not again. :( How long does it take to install concrete blocks on London's bridges?

This should be a priority for the mayor's office and councils.

Cloud7

Bloody hell, not again. :( How long does it take to install concrete blocks on London's bridges?

Install concrete blocks on the bridges and they'll find some other spot to mow people down. This new wave of attack is downright terrifying. There's simply no way to stop someone from running people over with a car :(

WackyWengerWorld

Supports
Arsenal

On every single major London street? Because they'll just go after other streets and then other cities

The alternative is simple, increase anti-terror legislation and implement it. Anyone who even shows vocal support for ISIS etc get prison sentences. If you can put them on Guantanamo do so. I'm liberal on most things, but quite UKIP/Trump on terror suspects.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
London Bridge is SO open to vehicles mounting the pavement. I drive over it several nights a week and I thought it even before the Westminster bridge incident. I'm quite surprised measures haven't been taken to prevent it being able to happen if that is the case. I'm fairly sure it hasn't changed at all.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks

Install concrete blocks on the bridges and they'll find some other spot to mow people down. This new wave of attack is downright terrifying. There's simply no way to stop someone from running people over with a car :(
But does that mean we shouldn't try?

It's not the right time for this convo though

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why was the first thing I noticed in the picture that shape on the road that looks like a penis?

Anyway I hope the tosser has been neutralised.
Grow up.

Something needs to be done, I have no idea what that is and how we can maintain personal liberty at the same time but we really need a solution. Isolation isn't the answer though.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Police have arrested someone according to person on BBC News

Sylar

:( Its getting more frequent and worse. Horrible news.
Hope there arent many injured.