India politics thread

Viral United

You've missed the point entirely, deliberately or otherwise. It's not merely that we have right wing loons spreading hatred and exercising oppressive force in the name of Hinduism/ Hindutva - but that we it's now part of the state machinery itself and hence a much greater force than any fringe element. That's far dangerous and harmful than some Muslim leader in some random fringe party / group.
I didn't miss it I try to give him replay as much as where I don't want to involve in debate with him about who is much hatted community.
I accept his argument and example about Hindu oppress Muslim and in balance of argument give example of Muslims oppress Hindu. If this come wrong way then I apologies for it.
But hate crime don't have religion no matter which community do it, if you don't accept it and reject those people who do it nothing going to solve. No matter who is in power.
I accept both Hindus and Muslim do hate crime and reject those do it.
If you only going to focus on one community and their hate crime this issue not going to resolved.
We are reach this place because every community and leaders / group played their part, so for finding solution every community and leader / group have to play their part.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I didn't miss it I try to give him replay as much as where I don't want to involve in debate with him about who is much hatted community.
I accept his argument and example about Hindu oppress Muslim and in balance of argument give example of Muslims oppress Hindu. If this come wrong way then I apologies for it.
But hate crime don't have religion no matter which community do it, if you don't accept it and reject those people who do it nothing going to solve. No matter who is in power.
I accept both Hindus and Muslim do hate crime and reject those do it.
If you only going to focus on one community and their hate crime this issue not going to resolved.
We are reach this place because every community and leaders / group played their part, so for finding solution every community and leader / group have to play their part.
Again you've missed the point. The ruling party and the national administrative machinery being pro a specific religion and anti any other religion is the problem everyone is pointing out. Nobody is saying you can stop oppression full stop at least not anytime soon, nor that crimes against Hindus are better. But for the country to collectively (for aforementioned reasons) to promote it is in a different stratosphere as far as problems go.

And that's not even considering the other non religious issues with the ruling party right now - their fascist and authoritarian leanings, misinformation drive and many more.

Viral United

The very fact that you view it as Hindu Vs Muslim tells me all I need to know about you.

To even call it David vs Goliath would be wrong. One 'side' has the state machinery, the entire fecking government, majority of the population and the whole media establishment with them (even NDTV got zucced). Muslims get UAP'D at the drop of a hat while seers like Yati have a free pass to say whatever the feck they want. Yogi is primed to be next PM ffs.

Its a waste of my time typing words at you tbf. You have been indoctrinated beyond repair. They have led you to believe that its either kill or be killed. We gotta finish of these pesky Muslims or else they'll finish us off. Besides, any sacrifice is worth the great Hindu Rashtra.

I don't blame you its incredibly hard to shed off the programming ingrained in you.
OK so
1) I never make dig a poster without provocation.
2) I always comment on post than poster.
3) I never started name calling without provocation.
4) always respects others opinion

And still I am the one beyond repair?
Have you seen your post?
How about give hard look for yourself and just think about what you type?
With all due respect, If I am such a waste of time then we have wonderful 'Ignore' button here, try to use it.

Viral United

Again you've missed the point. The ruling party and the national administrative machinery being pro a specific religion and anti any other religion is the problem everyone is pointing out. Nobody is saying you can stop oppression full stop at least not anytime soon, nor that crimes against Hindus are better. But for the country to collectively (for aforementioned reasons) to promote it is in a different stratosphere as far as problems go.

And that's not even considering the other non religious issues with the ruling party right now - their fascist and authoritarian leanings, misinformation drive and many more.
Then I don't know what we are arguing here,
As I said I accept Hindus and Muslims both have hatters and victims, and I don't support BJP.
I don't know what you want me to say.

Viral United

Out of interest, could you please let me know what was the joke Munawar cracked?
There are 2 jokes actually not remember perfect wording right now.
First joke was on Sita and Ram where Sita said some F word.
Second joke was about 2002 Gujarat burn train, don't know if it was about victims or any other thing.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Second joke was about 2002 Gujarat burn train, don't know if it was about victims or any other thing.
Link please.

Zlatattack

RE - the hate preacher invited to the UK by three different temples on a tour.

Question to ask.

1. Why did she get a visa?
2. What were the temple admins thinking when they invited her?

The UK had a load of Muslim hate preachers in the UK during the 90s, everyone remember the hook guy and his crew? What did any society benefit from them? The only people who benefited were the right wing and the tabloid press.

RedDevil@84

Is this post dedicated to me?
Because only opinion I given is, he became more famous after controversy than he could ever in his life.
Isn't that your post?

Suv666

He ask me for link and I give him,
Cry me river if you don't like it.
Wow so smart no wonder you're a sanghi.
Dude will be posting Onion articles next :lol::lol:

Can some mod threadban this loser so we can move on?

Go back to forwarding RSS whatsapp messages uncle.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Hey Onion is great!

I don't think he's said anything ban worthy. But I disagree with whatever cool aid he's been gulping from RW 'media' sources.

Suv666

Hey Onion is great!

I don't think he's said anything ban worthy. But I disagree with whatever cool aid he's been gulping from RW 'media' sources.
Back in the day Onion YT channel was a goldmine. Bangers after bangers.

Hasn't said anything ban worthy but seems like he's wumming.
Well at least the thread is more active cause of him so thats a positive I guess

Viral United

Hey Onion is great!

Viral, let it be.
When Donaldo ask me for link I know there is opindia artical but i didn't posted because I don't believe with that opinion, I didn't find another article where we can know what joks he made, so apologies to him but didn't post that article.
But when RedDevil@84 quote me and call me RW I just give him Opindia article.
If you guys think its wrong I take it back.

Viral United

First Bhakt than beyond repair and now Shaghi you are constantly making dig on me without any provocation.
Why you are so obsessed with me? I don't quote you, just Ignore me and move on.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Viral, I sincerely wish you improve your English, things like spelling and grammar. I also sincerely advise you to spend more time outside the bubble you are spending right now to improve your world views.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
So…..has the stuff in Leicester died down then? I haven’t seen anything in the media for a few days

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
When Donaldo ask me for link I know there is opindia artical but i didn't posted because I don't believe with that opinion, I didn't find another article where we can know what joks he made, so apologies to him but didn't post that article.
But when RedDevil@84 quote me and call me RW I just give him Opindia article.
If you guys think its wrong I take it back.
Read the article I posted. The story behind the arrest in both the articles is not consistent, and if anyone's choosing between which source is more trustworthy between OpIndia and anything else, you know what the answer is

Viral United

Read the article I posted. The story behind the arrest in both the articles is not consistent, and if anyone's choosing between which source is more trustworthy between OpIndia and anything else, you know what the answer is
I read that article, only issue is, it didn't contain joke both jokes.

anant

I read that article, only issue is, it didn't contain joke both jokes.
Because the other joke was cracked in Apr'2020. Unless it took that guy more than an year to get offended on that particular joke, I dont see how that joke is anyhow relevant here

Viral United

Because the other joke was cracked in Apr'2020. Unless it took that guy more than an year to get offended on that particular joke, I dont see how that joke is anyhow relevant here
Don't remember when issue started, I only remember they have issue with both jokes.
It might possible they find both joks from some YouTube videos at same time.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Any wanna be rude boi or bad man is going to try to use it as an opportunity to get street cred if it continues. The recent hindutva marchers were bussed in from London.

Lots of stuff on Muslim social media asking lads not to get involved and not start any fights. The thing is, the ones who'll want to kick off for the sake of their ego - won't be listening to advice from social media.
Something something migrant joke

anant

Don't remember when issue started, I only remember they have issue with both jokes.
It might possible they find both joks from some YouTube videos at same time.
Read the article you linked. The other joke you're referring to was made more than an year before this.

And who had an issue with this joke? BJP? If yes, I'm assuming that you are accepting that offending BJP=cases on you, and you are fine with that?

Viral United

Read the article you linked. The other joke you're referring to was made more than an year before this.

And who had an issue with this joke? BJP? If yes, I'm assuming that you are accepting that offending BJP=cases on you, and you are fine with that?
All I know is, there was 2 jokes involved in this controversy. Now why they got offended for jokes which has year gap. Or they are previous offended I don't know. I never paid that much attention.

If I am fine about BJP got offended? I don't know, because I am not in their place. My opinion doesn't count.
Do I fine about his show got cancelled? Hell no. He should have liberty to carry on his carrier with condition to not repeat those jokes until court give their verdict.