India vs Australia - Limited over series

NinjaFletch

What failures? Because he doesnt score 50s? That game we didnt need to. All we needed was someone to stay with Jadeja and score quick runs. Even a 25 or 30 would have been suficient. Thats what we needed at that point and he has shown time and again that he can do this well. He can easily add an extra 30 or 40 runs playing in the #6. Again, just because you dont score 50s and 100s doesnt mean you are shite.
His biggest problem, and one that everyone that watches cricket knew, I thought, was that he's absolute shite on any sort of pitch that has even the slightest bit of pace and bounce.

ChrisNelson

Nice to see Travis Head being given his debut by Australia. Don't know an awful lot about him but saw him play an absolutely blinding knock in the Big Bash a few weeks ago. Is he very highly rated in Australia?

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Nice to see Travis Head being given his debut by Australia. Don't know an awful lot about him but saw him play an absolutely blinding knock in the Big Bash a few weeks ago. Is he very highly rated in Australia?
Would have prefered Usman Kahwaja who is batting very well.

prath92

His biggest problem, and one that everyone that watches cricket knew, I thought, was that he's absolute shite on any sort of pitch that has even the slightest bit of pace and bounce.
Most Indian batsmen struggle in such conditions.

Mani

Bumrah seems to be the find of this tour,impressive so far.Hopefully he gets his test debut soon.

prath92

What a chase. Good to see Yuvraj back on form. Of course bowling was appalling by tye

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Wouldn't say they were hit me balls tbf.

Hope he's in form. Not too many better to watch in full flow.

Skills

Snitch
Wouldn't say they were hit me balls tbf.

Hope he's in form. Not too many better to watch in full flow.
There aren't too many worse as well when he's off it. That slug fest of an innings in the t20 world cup final was horrible to watch. Couldn't rotate strike, and did a better job of stopping Kohli than Sri Lanka

Varun

Staff
There aren't too many worse as well when he's off it. That slug fest of an innings in the t20 world cup final was horrible to watch. Couldn't rotate strike, and did a better job of stopping Kohli than Sri Lanka
His batting in that game was insane.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Great finish to the game, despite our loss.

It would have been good to see our first choice XI out there though.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
What's the first XI according to you guys?
Not too sure TBH.

I imagine it would include:
Warner
Finch
Smith
Watson
Maxwell
M. Marsh
No. 7 / Keeper
Faulkner
Johnson (can't remember if he retired from all forms)
Starc
No. 11

Not sure who would fill the keeper and no.11 spot. But that's a handy line-up otherwise.

prath92

Not too sure TBH.

I imagine it would include:
Warner
Finch
Smith
Watson
Maxwell
M. Marsh
No. 7 / Keeper
Faulkner
Johnson (can't remember if he retired from all forms)
Starc
No. 11

Not sure who would fill the keeper and no.11 spot. But that's a handy line-up otherwise.
Isn't finch injured?