Dhawan being crap again :rolleyes:

NM

He's an idiot. Talented, sure, but an idiot

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He's an idiot. Talented, sure, but an idiot
I won't forget his knock against South Africa during the WC. I can't imagine the feeling of having near 90,000 people screaming and clapping for you (whilst the 5,000 South Africans look on in disappointment).

The crowd that day was absolutely mental, such an experience (especially when you're going with a group of South Africans :lol:).

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Half the guys here have a moustache like that. His face is as average as they come.
OK I take it back. I googled him and I admit he looks better from far - he's got that badarse look about him.

I can't believe I'm googling men to assess their looks whilst at work. What have I become?

Varun

Staff
OK I take it back. I googled him and I admit he looks better from far - he's got that badarse look about him.

I can't believe I'm googling men to assess their looks whilst at work. What have I become?
1st page of a cricket tour and it's about KM gagging for kohli and you for dhawan :lol:

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
What has happened to Aussie pitches?
Cricket australia love money so long games with shit pitches that favour batsmen = MONEY

The best pitch this summer was the one in the day/night test because it had some grass to protect the ball which means far better cricket.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
India will end up 20-30 short of where they ought to be. They'll need 330 to win with the pitch they way it is and Australia's batting as strong as it is.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
India will end up 20-30 short of where they ought to be. They'll need 330 to win with the pitch they way it is and Australia's batting as strong as it is.
With the new rules 300 isn't easy to chase. You're talking abt the old rules. Now there's much more protection for bowlers.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
300 is back on the cards for India. Different rules, but I expect Australia to chase down whatever India sets. Dhoni out, caught Boland, bowled Faulkiner.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Stand by my belief India are 15-20 short. AUS to chase this down.

Mani

How good is Sarn's bowling? there seems to be some expectation around him.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
How many times have we faced india in the past 2 years in odis.

All these games feel kinda meaningless