India vs England

Forevergiggs

Has Forevergiggs been banned from the Other Sports forum or something?
ForeverGiggs won't be back for a while.
:lol::lol:

You can't go out of town for two days without the botox pumping real housewives of redcafe bickering behind your back. Damn you ladies! If I knew you'd miss me so much, I would have send you letters with my pictures.

Anyways, good news - I am leaving tomorrow night for America till Jan,13th to be with my girlfriend for the holidays. Plenty of time for you to arrange tea parties or kitty parties or whatever you gals do to bitch and moan while I am gone.

Good times! ;)

:lol: When Anderson bowled Sehwag, I immediately thought of Forevergiggs making an arse of himself.
Oh! Did you think about me? (Blushes). I have on an average 14 posts/day on this forum but I have never thought about a CAF poster after I log out. You are weird, Flawless. I come here, kill time, talk about some issues and I am out. But whatever floats your boat, brah! I am glad I am able to help.

I hope so, his cricket opinions are like the RAWK cricket subforum. Which is weird that he's such a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime on cricket, since he seems a sound lad who knows his onions in the footy forums.
Who are you.....the google dude. Yes, you are the google dude. I thought your calling Indian players "bit part" cricketers was the most rawkesque post on the thread. I don't think you know your onions either here or on the footy forum. Matter of opinions, I guess.

The love from the Jimmy Anderson fans is amazing. No one was talking about him for the first two tests when he was pretty useless. Jimmy needs conditions to prosper, I said that before, I'll say the same now and in the future.

England has done well in the last 18 months...sigh...3-0 loss to Pakistan, 1-1 series against Lanka, 2-0 win against the West Indies at home and a 2-0 loss to the South Africans at home. That is not exactly doing well, is it?

This has been a hugely disappointing and embarrassing series for India. We have completely shit the bed in more ways than imaginable. For me the series was lost with the Calcutta test match. Going down 2-1 to England at home was the lowest point in Indian cricket. I have seen some bad times - the world cup defeat to B'desh, the thrashing at the hands of Ponting in 2003 final (I still have nightmares from those one handed sixes off Zaheer and Srinath), the 4-0 losses to England and Australia and many more - but we have always played with pride and determination at home. You knew in the past that Indian can be atrocious anywhere but we'll be world beaters when it comes to tests at home. Now that too is lost. If this defeat come against the Steve Waugh Australian team or some of the South African teams that have visited, I would have accepted being the second best. There is no shame in being second best to the absolute best but to England.....feck off India!

The fact that England is still batting instead of trying to give themselves a chance of winning this test match says it all about their quality. Never been more humiliated as an Indian cricket fan. :(

Nothing more to add than I have previously said about looking forward from here. We have a long season ahead and hopefully necessary changes will be made. That all you can wish from the outside.

Happy Holidays!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Massive turnaround from the first test.

Basically Indian bowlers proved to be impotent. Sachin and Viru had uncharacteristically bad series. Sachin had some unplayable balls. Credit to England, came up trumps both in the bowling and batting departments.

zing

Zingle balls
I got this private message from him:

Careful son!
I am not sure what kind background do you come from (it's obvious not a very good one) but where I come from we don't swear or call anyone names unless it's entirely necessary. I am reaching the end of my tether with you. The next time you call me a "fecking knob" or "retarded" I would fecking annihilate you. I am not kidding.

Internet warrior.

samabachan

Football is about glory, it is about doing things

Careful son!
I am not sure what kind background do you come from (it's obvious not a very good one) but where I come from we don't swear or call anyone names unless it's entirely necessary. I am reaching the end of my tether with you. The next time you call me a "fecking knob" or "retarded" I would fecking annihilate you. I am not kidding.

Internet warrior.

:eek:

:lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Careful son!

Internet warrior.

zing

Zingle balls
... I'm not going to reply to this and waste everyone's time.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Well done England. Splendid victory, especially considering this was the revenge series. Revenge of what exactly? :lol:

I don't understand the 'We shouldn't be losing to this England team' or 'Lowest point of cricket'. We had a match abandoned at Eden Gardens, that was no less than a World Cup Semi Final against SriLanka' haha. This England team will get better and better. I just can't wait for the Ashes now.

Take a break Giggs, you need this vacation.

KM

Getting back KP was an huge, huge decision. They won't have won this series without him. Better team throughout the series. Fair play to them.

Our team though is a shambles.

zing

Zingle balls
Relieved that it's ended.

Generally I really enjoy test cricket, not just because I like cricket, but because it gives me something to entertain me in the background when I'm at work. No other sport goes on for 9 hours.

Now, I just don't want to follow it.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry

Careful son!

Internet warrior.
Robbo's rant/threat vs. Plech was better. Not a bad effort though!

samabachan

Comes from the idiot who has been calling me a "fecking knob" or "retarded" over the "internet". :houllier:

Oh! I am itching.
Listen cockface...you are the most vile cumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopolise every thread you come across with some half arsed one liner that wouldn’t qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitomise most of what I detest about the Internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a wank to "big tit weekly". You don’t have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmination of this scenario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Listen cockface...you are the most vile cumstain I've ever encountered on this forum. You monopolise every thread you come across with some half arsed one liner that wouldn’t qualify for the Joe Longthorne show and then present yourself like you are the King of comedy on American prime time. You epitomise most of what I detest about the Internet...opinions formed at the drop of a hat....petty jokes at the expense of others with no thought for their feelings and most of all the self absorbing egotistical self correction of spelling that really points out to every other poster that the highlight of your day is a wank to "big tit weekly". You don’t have the friends here you perceive yourself to have and have the intellect of a gnat and the culmination of this scenario will be your demise in a slow and agonising manner.
Take it easy.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
:lol::lol:

You can't go out of town for two days without the botox pumping real housewives of redcafe bickering behind your back. Damn you ladies! If I knew you'd miss me so much, I would have send you letters with my pictures.

Anyways, good news - I am leaving tomorrow night for America till Jan,13th to be with my girlfriend for the holidays. Plenty of time for you to arrange tea parties or kitty parties or whatever you gals do to bitch and moan while I am gone.

Good times! ;)
Actually I checked your posts before I posted that and you had been active in the football forums, hence my question. You had enough free time to post there but not here, something tells me you were avoiding us. ;)

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
ForeverGiggs in meltdown. :lol:

Genuinely thought we'd have no chance to win this series but its incredible that we've done it with ease in the end. Pleasing thing is that at some point almost every member of the main 11 contributed. Cook, Compton, Trott, Pietersen, Bell, Prior, Swann, Finn, Anderson and Panesar all did something noteworthy at some point during the series.

Same can't be said for the main Indian players.

Spoony

The People's President

Careful son!

Internet warrior.

I'm too scared of saying ought to him in case he annihilates me...gangnam style.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Fantastic result by England, arguably one of their best ever series win IMO.

Despite what people say, this India side wasn't as bad as people say especially in their home conditions. The likes of Sehrwag, Gambhir, Tendulkar, Kohli and Dhoni are all considered some of the best batsman in the World. For me what India lack is professional athleticism. Some of India's batsman wouldn't look out of place in the darts at the Ally Pally. The consequence is poor fielding, concentration levels and stamina. I think that's the lesson to learn for Indian cricket.

As for England, another strong side is its way. If some of the non UK cricket fans think this England is a poor side then they couldn't be further from the truth.
They have so many real top class talented youngsters coming through in both the batting & bowling departments. Some real fine batsman, fast & skillful bowlers. I can't see that anywhere else and I foresee a period of utter English domination of test cricket (like the Ozzies or Windies did) within a year or 5.
I've never seen anything like it over the decades I've been following English cricket. The level of talent is so much higher nowadays.

KM

Yep. Congrats. Great feeling when your team wins away.
Yeah. We haven't had that feeling for a long time now.

Congrats to Brits. Better team won.

zing

Zingle balls

Despite what people say, this India side wasn't as bad as people say especially in their home conditions. The likes of Sehrwag, Gambhir, Tendulkar, Kohli and Dhoni are all considered some of the best batsman in the World. For me what India lack is professional athleticism. Some of India's batsman wouldn't look out of place in the darts at the Ally Pally. The consequence is poor fielding, concentration levels and stamina. I think that's the lesson to learn for Indian cricket.

As for England, another strong side is its way. If some of the non UK cricket fans think this England is a poor side then they couldn't be further from the truth.
They have so many real top class talented youngsters coming through in both the batting & bowling departments. Some real fine batsman, fast & skillful bowlers. I can't see that anywhere else and I foresee a period of utter English domination of test cricket (like the Ozzies or Windies did) within a year or 5.
I've never seen anything like it over the decades I've been following English cricket. The level of talent is so much higher nowadays.
All of us who watch Indian cricket regularly predicted this, on the first page of this thread. Do you think this is a coincidence?

I think this is a good win for England, but we're a poor side. Our batting fails, yes, but that can be rectified. We can't take 20 wickets. It's there for everyone to see.

samabachan

Absolute nonsense, even more so than forevergiggs.

It's a (relatively) good England team, but nowhere near a great one, and a fairly weak Indian team, especially regarding the bowling. They're still not THAT bad though, still clearly belong in Test cricket. And I would be utterly amazed if England go on to dominate the next generation of Test cricket, unless all the other countries stop playing to focus on T20s

Rams

Absolute nonsense, even more so than forevergiggs.

It's a (relatively) good England team, but nowhere near a great one, and a fairly weak Indian team, especially regarding the bowling. They're still not THAT bad though, still clearly belong in Test cricket. And I would be utterly amazed if England go on to dominate the next generation of Test cricket, unless all the other countries stop playing to focus on T20s
Nice to somebody disagrees with my opinion.
Cook's still not turned 28. Broad's still 26. Then you have all these world class youngsters like Finn, Root, Bairstow, Taylor, Meaker, Borthick, Woakes, etc. etc. etc. Enough evidence that England have real world class quality and strength in depth coming through in both the bowling & batting.

KM

You predicted the same thing when England trashed us 4-0.
After that England was trashed by Pakistan and South Africa.

Spoony

The People's President
Broad's average. Finn the will be quality though. As for England, recent run of results prior to this series weren't particularly special.

zing

Zingle balls
Taylor, Meaker, Borthwick, Woakes aren't world class youngsters.

In fact, I'd say Taylor and Borthwick are going to be ordinary.

Woakes will be good in limited overs. Don't think he's a test quality all rounder.

KM

A friend of mine was raving about a young English spinner. Don't remember his name but he told me that he was quality.

Rams

Taylor, Meaker, Borthwick, Woakes aren't world class youngsters.

In fact, I'd say Taylor and Borthwick are going to be ordinary.

Woakes will be good in limited overs. Don't think he's a test quality all rounder.
Even if you think those are not going to cut the musterd, there are far more players I could name.