India vs England

zing

Zingle balls
The problem with dhoni's innings is, if he plays a proper innings, it tells you something about the quality of the pitch at that point. Usually when he makes runs, everyone makes runs.

zing

Zingle balls
That Sandeep Sharma from u-19 seems to be doing well.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
WTF is Cook doing. I get that he's trying to be cautious. But this is a bit ridiculous.

zing

Zingle balls
Yea.

Trott's 4 off the dead ball was funny.

Crucial session this.

I don't know what I want, anyone else having the same problem?

I feel like a win would allow the BCCI to do their "Everything is fine, Indian cricket is in great condition" gimmick, a loss could be good for us long term..

but then I also want India to win..

kps88

Yea.

Trott's 4 off the dead ball was funny.

Crucial session this.

I don't know what I want, anyone else having the same problem?

I feel like a win would allow the BCCI to do their "Everything is fine, Indian cricket is in great condition" gimmick, a loss could be good for us long term..

but then I also want India to win..
Cmon man, a win here would be fantastic and WOULD prove we have a lot of potential and character in this team. You're kidding yourself if you think the BCCI will do what you want them to do if we lose.

You sound like one of those posters who hope we play badly when Giggs and Scholes are starting so SAF can drop them.

NM

I don't think we are going to be able to take 8 more wickets in time anyway. And then score runs on this pitch.. This will probably be a draw.

zing

Zingle balls
Cmon man, a win here would be fantastic and WOULD prove we have a lot of potential and character in this team. You're kidding yourself if you think the BCCI will do what you want them to do if we lose.

You sound like one of those posters who hope we play badly when Giggs and Scholes are starting so SAF can drop them.

What would a win here prove?

It'd be a smash and grab. This hasn't been a pitch for skill, mostly it's been about patience. It doesn't change the fact that on turning wickets they've done us in and on seaming wickets away, they've done us in.

zing

Zingle balls
Doesn't matter anyway. I think we're going to draw. Their lower order is very strong.

Root, Prior and Swann(and Bresnan) will be tough to get past..

zing

Zingle balls
He's been standing like that in the slips for 4 tests now...

zing

Zingle balls
Unbelievable..

That's defined Indian cricket over the last 18 months.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Trott was out.

You'll hardly ever see Dhoni kick up a fuss. Anyway, evens things out with the Cook dodgy decision.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What makes you think Trott was out?

Kohli being a smacked arse like usual.

zing

Zingle balls
He thinks Trott was out because he hates Trott

He's mentioned it about 300 times by now.

Trott wasn't out.

zing

Zingle balls
Trott and Bell are playing well

This is good bowling and good batting.

zing

Zingle balls
Good bowling from Ishant, that is.

Chawla just can't control his line or length. Can't bowl in test cricket like this.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Game over, England nailed on for a superb series win.

Well batted Trott today.

Spoony

The People's President
Indian players don't look like sportsmen. Most of them are far too overweight, Chawla looks like a cannonball, small and round, and he's not the only one. Surely with the amount of cash in the Indian game...players ought to show more professionalism? Frankly I'm embarrassed to call the game a sport thesedays. Darts anyone?

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Indian players don't look like sportsmen. Most of them are far too overweight, Chawla looks like a cannonball, small and round, and he's not the only one. Surely with the amount of cash in the Indian game...players ought to show more professionalism? Frankly I'm embarrassed to call the game a sport thesedays. Darts anyone?
You only have to be fit enough to play 20/20 nowadays.