Inter

Suedesi

I think they will be a force in the CL this season. Eto'o + Milito are a very good strike force and if they get Sneijder or Cassano to add some flair to midfield they will be with a chance to win the lot.

Suedesi

Juve also seem to have bought well. Diego is a fantastic player and Melo can add some steel to the midfield. Cannavarro had a disatstrous spell at Madrid, but I bet he'll perform well this year at Juve.

Expect them to run Inter close in the Serie A this year.

AC Milan :lol:

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Now that they've lost Zlatan they need to bring in some creative forces in the midfield. Zlatan basically caried their entire attacking threat, both actually the goal scoring and creating the chances. They've replaced the scoring part, but they are going to have to sign at least one creative midfielder if they want to keep ahead of Juve.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
Now that they've lost Zlatan they need to bring in some creative forces in the midfield. Zlatan basically caried their entire attacking threat, both actually the goal scoring and creating the chances. They've replaced the scoring part, but they are going to have to sign at least one creative midfielder if they want to keep ahead of Juve.
Wesley Sneijder is almost a done deal I think.

Name Changed

weso26
Inter could quite conceivably win the Champions League. Eto'o will score more goals than Zlatan and Milito will be a very good foil for him.

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
Juve also seem to have bought well. Diego is a fantastic player and Melo can add some steel to the midfield. Cannavarro had a disatstrous spell at Madrid, but I bet he'll perform well this year at Juve.

Expect them to run Inter close in the Serie A this year.

AC Milan :lol:

Sod off daisy..Messi has more talent tucked under his right armpit than the entire Juventus pu together.

Forza Inter!

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Sod off daisy..Messi has more talent tucked under his right armpit than the entire Juventus pu together.

Forza Inter!

Have you ever seen Diego play ?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Inters strike force is poor.
Diego Milito and Eto'o are both very good strikers, they've improved their strikeforce from last season.

Better than Chelsea's and Liverpool's.

It's creativity they lack, not a good striker.

And they still have the weakness all Italian sides have, they generally have quite slow teams, and their football is of a lower tempo.

So, when they come up (in particular) against an English side, they struggle to handle their superior pace, fitness and tempo of play.

Once they get serious about freshening up their ageing teams, and bringing in some pace and energy from youth then they can start to be a serious threat again, until then though, they are some way behind the better European sides

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Inters strike force is poor.
As Brwned said, the only real weakness this Inter side has is the lack of invention in midfield. Any of the Dutch boys from Madrid would be welcome additions to what is currently a very industrious outfit.

Cal?

CR7 fan

Forza Inter!
I highly doubt that, considering Messi is left-footed and even handballs with his left arm.

I doubt his RIGHT armpit is talented...

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
And they still have the weakness all Italian sides have, they generally have quite slow teams, and their football is of a lower tempo.

So, when they come up (in particular) against an English side, they struggle to handle their superior pace, fitness and tempo of play.

Once they get serious about freshening up their ageing teams, and bringing in some pace and energy from youth then they can start to be a serious threat again, until then though, they are some way behind the better European sides
Our tie in the CL against them was decided by very small margins. They created a lot of chances and on another day it could easily have been Inter who progressed.

karan316

What's happening with Mancini & Quaresma are they staying? Is Jose going to play wingers this season? I know I've seen Mancini playing in a couple of their pre-season games.

Interista

A flair midfielder (hopefully Sneijder) and we can be competitive also in the CL. This team is already much better than last season's one.

LOL@whoever thinks that our strikeforce is poor :lol:

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Our tie in the CL against them was decided by very small margins. They created a lot of chances and on another day it could easily have been Inter who progressed.
Its should have been over in the San Siro - they were dire. One dimensional and slow.

It really was a rather comfy passage in all honesty.

Suedesi

A flair midfielder (hopefully Sneijder) and we can be competitive also in the CL. This team is already much better than last season's one.

LOL@whoever thinks that our strikeforce is poor :lol:
True, but I think your midfield would still be overrun by Barca, Real, Chelsea, Liverpool and United in that order.

In Italy, Juve and possibly Roma might give you some competition, the rest of the teams are a joke.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Its should have been over in the San Siro - they were dire. One dimensional and slow.

It really was a rather comfy passage in all honesty.
Yeah, we should won by 2 or 3 goals over there. The 2-0 win flattered us at OT, they had about 3 good chances, we missed a few good chances. Over the two legs we were comfortably superior, not at OT but overall.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Yeah, we should won by 2 or 3 goals over there. The 2-0 win flattered us at OT, they had about 3 good chances, we missed a few good chances. Over the two legs we were comfortably superior, not at OT but overall.
Yeah, the first 45 minutes of the tie in the San Siro United looked a level or two above Inter. After that it was much of a muchness.