Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

RedDevilRoshi

Get in there, great result! Just as big or even bigger than the Spain game!

I’m glad I renewed my Scotland Supporters membership. Buzzing for Tuesday nights game against Georgia! :D

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Wow. Get another win and it would take a monumental feck up to not qualify!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Amazed they took Haaland off. Even then Scotland didn't look like creating a decent chance at all.

Got to be one of the biggest football muggings I've seen for quite some time.

RedDevilRoshi

Haaland’s face tells it all. I wish I pledged my international allegiance to England he must be saying to himself :lol:

Eriku

Kinda prefer this to fumbling the bag in a decisive game later. This Norway side is in a sense more effective in getting us to our destination.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Superb result against 12 men of Norway.

I didn’t think their performance was great but they’re always a threat. Much better when they went 4 at the back.

Norway have an Arsenal player so there’s always the possibility they will bottle it.

3 wins from 3 is incredible.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Classic Norway...
Never really watch them play, but gave them a chance today, not going to bother in a while.
A couple good players, the rest are crap, the GK hasn't really had a club for years, but still gets to play.

Feck you Norway and your referee!
Well done boys.
If it was our referee, your boy would be sent off when he stopped Haaland as last man. :lol:

Reiver

Classic Norway...
Never really watch them play, but gave them a chance today, not going to bother in a while.
A couple good players, the rest are crap, the GK hasn't really had a club for years, but still gets to play.

If it was our referee, your boy would be sent off when he stopped Haaland as last man. :lol:
No way Haaland got to it.

justsomebloke

Classic Norway...

Pretty straightforward really. We have a very competitive forward 4 (Haaland, Ødegaard, Sørloth and either Solbakken or Elyounoussi), a decidedly adequate CM pairing (Aursnes and either Berg or Berge) - but a defence (back 4 + GK) that is not fundamentally competent on this level. Don't really see a way forward for this crew. Maybe if they go to a much tighter, defensive approach and live by whatever Haaland can give us on the counter.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Pretty straightforward really. We have a very competitive forward 4 (Haaland, Ødegaard, Sørloth and either Solbakken or Elyounoussi), a decidedly adequate CM pairing (Aursnes and either Berg or Berge) - but a defence (back 4 + GK) that is not fundamentally competent on this level. Don't really see a way forward for this crew. Maybe if they go to a much tighter, defensive approach and live by whatever Haaland can give us on the counter.
Was wondering why Finne didn't get subbed on when Haaland went off. Elyounoussi hasn't been that great for Norway, and Finne has been scoring for fun in Norway.
One problem with Norway for me, is that we've always picked players by name and not form.

Pintu

Norway bottling tournament qualification isn’t fun anymore. :lol:

It’s getting boring.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Shame about the goal, but we looked surprisingly decent against Portugal in first half. Portugal look pretty ordinary though.

Good assist from Bruno.