Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why are the phone lights on in the stadium (Portugal)? Is this the minute Ronaldo got injured in the first half?

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Danny Rose is dreadful. Thank feck we didn’t spunk £40million on him.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I think if a manager cannot pick a superior in-form defender because he cant fit him into his system then there is an issue.

Do you think Guardiola would start Smalling, who is a superior defender to Stones?

Smalling isn't some huge step up who you need to adapt to, he's just a good cb. He's not the kind of player you change your system to fit in.

Trizy

How Dele Ali is highly rated I'll never know. He's literally shite every time I watch him.

Djemba-Djemba

@SquishyMcSquish

Does Dele Alli play like this every week for Spurs but pop up with a goal regularly? Or is he better than this?

Because he has 30 caps for England and I'm not sure he's played well once.

He's always incredibly quiet and seems to just try flicks and backheels on the edge of the area, which almost never work.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Portugal desperately need Ronaldo on the sidelines guding them, it automatically makes them far better team. Even Nani could do at this point.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Never thought I'd be happy to see Andre Silva enter the pitch, Dyego Souza does miracles.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Portugal desperately need Ronaldo on the sidelines guding them, it automatically makes them far better team. Even Nani could do at this point.
Anyone other than Santos at this point.

It's nice to see so many people still so upset at that though... winning the Euros really left a mark.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
@SquishyMcSquish

Does Dele Alli play like this every week for Spurs but pop up with a goal regularly? Or is he better than this?

Because he has 30 caps for England and I'm not sure he's played well once.

He's always incredibly quiet and seems to just try flicks and backheels on the edge of the area, which almost never work.
He can be peripheral for us at times and it's frustrating but no, generally he's far more involved and generally just better for Spurs.

He is undeniably total shite in an England shirt, just totally uninvolved in the game. I'd drop him if I was Southgate.

Member 115509

Portugal-Serbia been a great game to watch so far, Danilo's goal was an absolute beauty.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
How bad did the Ronaldo injury look @Peyroteo ?
Looked like he pulled his hamstring, was sprinting, grabbed the back of his leg and immediately asked to be subbed off.

Portugal’s strikers or however they are suck, when cancelo or guerreiro crosses nobody there
There's no offensive strategy, the strikers aren't good enough but no striker looks good if they have 5 defenders on them when a cross in coming in. Santos has no clue how to prepare these games where we're favourites.

Draw isn't a bad result as long as Luxembourg-Ukraine stays a draw so I'll take it.

el3mel

The French new kit is class though. Reminds me of Italy's kit in 2006 which I liked as well.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
If Southgate has an excuse for Smalling, what's his excuse for playing Alli, an attacking player who can't play football?

Djemba-Djemba

He can be peripheral for us at times and it's frustrating but no, generally he's far more involved and generally just better for Spurs.

He is undeniably total shite in an England shirt, just totally uninvolved in the game. I'd drop him if I was Southgate.
I keep waiting for him to do something but it's just the same every game. He does nothing.

Lingard and after this week now Barkley should be ahead of him.