Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
So the Serbian players protested and a clear handball pen was not given?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Second game in a row now, clear penalty in the final minutes not given. Where is VAR?? They use it for youth tournaments and can't use it here?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What did i just saw in Portugal- Serbia?:lol::lol:
Refs gives pen for clear handball, Serbian player says that ball hit him in his nose and ref canceled his decision based on that

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Another fantastic performance from Sterling and a professional job from England - very impressive I gotta say.

R'hllor

Second game in a row now, clear penalty in the final minutes not given. Where is VAR?? They use it for youth tournaments and can't use it here?
You made me check some GIF, tbh it looked point blank, not sure it was even i wish it was pen for you guys.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The French new kit is class though. Reminds me of Italy's kit in 2006 which I liked as well.
I think it's just a one-off, they'll have a different kit for the Euro.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
What did i just saw in Portugal- Serbia?:lol::lol:
Refs gives pen for clear handball, Serbian player says that ball hit him in his nose and ref canceled his decision based on that
because they asked the linesman on the oder side :D

What the f*ck what this? Totally corrupt.

Gjx

Rose carrying himself like someone who has gone to work and thought they've left the iron on. 5-1 though so yay Engerlund!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
But that Serbian player:lol:. He is looking at ref and lying. This is new level of cheating

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Griezmann scored the 4th goal and Mbappé provided a great assist.

Hephaestus

I can only guess Raheem Sterling was being racially abused. Guess we'll find out after the game.
One of the BBC radio people said earlier that Rose had been getting racial abuse, if that's the case then I expect Sterling was getting abuse as well.