Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Robertson lucky not to get sent off imo...he knew what he was doing there.

marktan

Could be 4 or 5, really.
Dunno what that defense is supposed to be, really atrocious.
Behold the power of Tilo Kehrer. One of the worst top flight CBs going, he alone has cost West Ham about 10 points this season.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Scotland will get a red card tonight. The Spanish players are sobbing to the level of visible tears at any challenge.

PoTMS

Spanish football needs to disappear off the face of earth. We'll have played these cheating cnuts 12 times by the end of this season.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Emre Can singlehandedly raising our duels won stat, and I'm not even joking.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Lukaku lending us a hand with this penalty. Ridiculous to be only one goal down after this half :lol:
Belgium have taken the foot off the gas and the subs have given us some semblance of stability.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Behind the goals at Hamden Park looks absolute shite to be seated at. About 50 miles away from the action.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Spanish surrounding ref at half time when the ref has been lenient towards their diving and cheating all game.

Zen

Lukaku has 72 international goals..... jesus. He scores a hat-trick and a goal vs Germany and it goes unnoticed.... 4 goals vs Lithuania and Luxembourg though, wheres that Drake meme.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Another Spain dive

I’ve never seen anything like this
Worst one is that David Garcia guy at CB! :lol: He plays for Osasuna who are probably most British club in terms of style in La Liga.

What a chance for Dykes, one ball over the top and he's through on goal and really should've scored.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Have only just seen the Spain lineup... What the feck is that? Is their new manager a nutter? It's Rodri and a load of midtable cloggers.

Starting to give Newcastle and Stoke legend Joselu games at 33 ffs :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Wirtz taken off at 32 mins today and half time in the last match v Peru. Not watching today, was he really bad?

miked99

Are you all watching these games on streams, or are they being shown somewhere?

Zen

Have only just seen the Spain lineup... What the feck is that? Is their new manager a nutter? It's Rodri and a load of midtable cloggers.

Starting to give Newcastle and Stoke legend Joselu games at 33 ffs :lol:
I saw Spain's odds pre game at like 1.60.... then fly up to like 1.80, my eyes lit up, luckily I checked the line ups and backed out of doing anything hasty! Where's basically everyone?

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Wirtz taken off at 32 mins today and half time in the last match v Peru. Not watching today, was he really bad?
Didn't get much chance to do wrong or right, the lineup didn't work at all. His sub was more tactical than due to his individual contribution.