Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers)

Eriku

Didn’t come to him as quickly as the one did for Aursnes in the first half either… still sent it over. Unbelievable.

This is why it pisses me off when people rattle off some of our bigger names to bolster a case for us having a good team that will surely see some fruits soon. We’re perennial fecking bottlers.

lysglimt

Scout
We're cursed
We are not cursed - we are crap in front of goal. The save the goalie makes from Sørloth - a better player rolls that past the goalie to Elyounoussi who had an open goal

VinchNow

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Liverpool
Is Haaland injured or Pep is keeping him fresh for Saturday ?

lysglimt

Scout
2 goals in 48 internationals - Ødegård is completely useless for Norway

Eriku

What if he turns up fine for the weekend?
Then maybe that tweak he felt has passed by then, rather than two weeks from now, rather than being exacerbated?

All I know is that Solbakken has been adamant and exhaustive on this, and there’s quotes from a Norway national team physio saying the tests they did to check his fitness ruled him out for these two matches. I’d have to buy into conspiratiorial notions around this for me to think it’s just a precaution for City’s sake.

Eriku

Nice. 2 games, 1 point. Get fecked by the ref against Spain, feck ourselves over against Georgia. Oh we’ll deffo qualify.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Genuinely interested when Spain last put an 11 out as weak as this in a competitive international. Rodri proved his quality at Man. City and I liked Oyarzabal before his ACL injury but the rest is very average by La Liga standards.

Still got quality on the bench but think Scotland will get at least a draw tonight if they can defend well.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Roberto Martinez should serve some kind of community sentence in Belgium for what he did to our team at the World Cup in Qatar.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Marius Wolf and David Raum making their case for not playing in the NT again

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Germany are proper shit. Should be losing by at least 3 goals and it's not even 20min played