Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Pickle85

Looked a pretty standard handball call to me.
I dunno, the guy's back was to him, he clearly had no idea of where the ball was and it was at very close range. Letter of the law, maybe, but the law remains a nonsense.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Surely Kane must be near the record of most pens for England?
Think this is 14, which is comfortably first. Lampard is second with 9.

EDIT - He also seems to be the only England player to have missed 3 (not including shoot outs).

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I dunno, the guy's back was to him, he clearly had no idea of where the ball was and it was at very close range. Letter of the law, maybe, but the law remains a nonsense.
Agreed, ridiculous rule, when you think of the non handball against us at Boro.

Paul_Scholes18

Nice that Shaw scored. Hope he get his confidence back. I guess it is too late this season since we only fight for Europa league spot.

Pickle85

Agreed, ridiculous rule, when you think of the non handball against us at Boro.
Definitely. Mental that it's been the most contested rule for a decade or more and still remains a nonsense.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Genuinely don't get why Watkins gets 2 mins. He's 26, Southgate isn't going to play him at the WC, so it's not like he's for the future. Giant waste of time.

Pickle85

Genuinely don't get why Watkins gets 2 mins. He's 26, Southgate isn't going to play him at the WC, so it's not like he's for the future. Giant waste of time.
Pointless, isn't it. If he was a late bloomer that was just showing himself to be top class in the prem then fine, but he's clearly midtable... reasonable but limited

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Another Southgate masterclass. Park the bus for 60 mins in the name of 'squad unity' and strengthening the 'tribe'. Then, send on all the city players to win the game in the last half hour. Grealish even gets 30 mins now that £100m and pep have conviinced him he's an ok player to have on for more than 1 minute.