Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Feck off Ronaldo. Portugal was terrible, didn't deserve anything there.
This terrible Portugal were still better then shite Serbia who needed to rob to tie this game.

we tied to a team whose top top scorer of all time os mitrovic. How tf is there no technology in these games.

SportingCP96

Supports
That ball from Mendes was insane

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I do not think they are for qualifiers. I think they want same rule in every game and some smaller nations maybe can't afford it.
But every match is being televised with multiple camera angles. Just use those! It's World Cup qualification in 2021, no excuses.

AshRK

That was a goal. But how did bernardo silva miss the second chance.

evil_geko

This terrible Portugal were still better then shite Serbia who needed to rob to tie this game.

we tied to a team whose top top scorer of all time os mitrovic. How tf is there no technology in these games.
You tied to a team whose top scorer and top striker is a substitute for Fulham. And shite Serbia was still better than this Portugal. Wanna watch Ronaldo interview just to hear him whine. :lol:

Robbing couldn't happen to a better team.

TrustInOle

They seriously don't even have goal line tech for the qualifiers of the bloody world cup. :lol:

Honestly though, is there a reason for this? Portugal robbed tonight.

MattofManchester

You tied to a team whose top scorer and top striker is a substitute for Fulham. And shite Serbia was still better than this Portugal. Wanna watch Ronaldo interview just to hear him whine. :lol:

Did he hurt your family or something?

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
The decision from the referee or the linesman was wrong but it wasn’t intentional, stupidity not having goal line technology on the qualifiers.

Anyway the result was fair for what Serbia done on the second half, our defensive transition on the second half was terrible, don’t even want to imagine us against Germany or France at the Euros.

And now it looks beside Serbia or Ireland, Luxembourg also can create serious problems, so the next game 3 points are crucial.

Not convinced at all with how Santos sets up the team, anything less than being first in the group will be a failure.

sourdough satellite

He has every reason to complain, that ball was clearly over the line.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
You play to the whistle unfortunately. And silva practically had an empty goal. That's on him.

bakalhau

Looks like Ronaldo has just entered pissed off mode. If I was Luxembourg I'd fold Tuesday's game right now :lol:

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
The decision from the referee or the linesman was wrong but it wasn’t intentional, stupidity not having goal line technology on the qualifiers.
I'd agree if it wasn't for the abysmal refereeing for the other 90 minutes.

The offside goal might be a worse call than the denied goal, insane how a professional linesman misses that in the position he was in

SportingCP96

Supports

Your a troll

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Looks like Ronaldo has just entered pissed off mode. If I was Luxembourg I'd fold Tuesday's game right now :lol:
He better be rested for next game tbh. And Santos needs to cut out the crap and prepare a team good enough to beat Luxembourg. Didn’t watched their game vs Ireland but they have been improving recently. But it was a terrible decision, don’t know what is the problem of having goal line tech on the qualification matches.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He better be rested for next game tbh. And Santos needs to cut out the crap and prepare a team good enough to beat Luxembourg. Didn’t watched their game vs Ireland but they have been improving recently. But it was a terrible decision, don’t know what is the problem of having goal line tech on the qualification matches.
I think FIFA does this to improve public opinion of VAR, because these VARless matches are truly terrible.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Not in obviously :lol:

Noone blocking the linesman's view either

To be fair the ref followed the criteria he used for the whole game since Serbia got to continue play after the ball left the pitch about 5 different times.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
That ref is awful. Same guy who reffed Inter Sevilla and gave Sevilla a yellow card for a last man awful tackle on Lukaku. Now he gives Milenkovic a red card. At the end of the game he was just letting yellow cards fly. The yellow card Mitrovic got was an absolute joke.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I'd agree if it wasn't for the abysmal refereeing for the other 90 minutes.

The offside goal might be a worse call than the denied goal, insane how a professional linesman misses that in the position he was in
Yes but it wasn’t intentional, the reality is we were terrible on the defensive transitions on the second half and Santos expected too much to make the subs, those first 20 minutes on the second half showed a team completely lost on the pitch. No excuses now, next game beat Luxembourg. Regarding Serbia, they have good players but on the long run if we do our job properly we will finish ahead of them.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Noone blocking the linesman's view either

To be fair the ref followed the criteria he used for the whole game since Serbia got to continue play after the ball left the pitch about 5 different times.
In the ref's defense, he's Dutch and we will forever hate you guys for 2004, 2006, 2012 and the other 50 times you defeated us.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I think FIFA does this to improve public opinion of VAR, because these VARless matches are truly terrible.
Ahaha, didn’t spoke with you for a while. Only trying to take that decision smoothly, we somehow like to suffer during the qualification matches. Somehow the referee had to be Dutch. I wonder why this happened.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Ah UEFA you corrupt hypocrites :D

Cannot believe that’s from an official UEFA website... it’s too bad to be true, unless the guy who wrote that is from Serbia. :lol:

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Cannot believe that’s from an official UEFA website... it’s too bad to be true, unless the guy who wrote that is from Serbia. :lol:
It's true, you can see it here: https://www.uefa.com/european-qualifiers/match/2030797--serbia-vs-portugal/

:lol:

also:

S. Mitrović (Serbia) blocks a shot.

A goal-saving intervention from S. Mitrović as the Serbian defender denies Ronaldo from bagging a late winner for Portugal as his goal-bound shot was well cleared at the final second.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Might be a daft question this but can FIFA not provide it?
A cousin of a friend of Infantino's ex-wife badly needs a holiday in Belize though. Got to make sure they take care of what's really important first, there's no money for everything.

Moonwalker

Well, I'll say this much for my compatriots - the commentator in the game, even though in full fan mode throughout, had the decency to admit it was definitely a goal. It was just that blatant.

Don't know what game the guy on the UEFA site was watching.

90 + 5min

If I remember. Same referee who denied Atalanta goalchance blowing for half time when they were clear on goal. Against Real Madrid.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Well, I'll say this much for my compatriots - the commentator in the game, even though in full fan mode throughout, had the decency to admit it was definitely a goal. It was just that blatant.

Don't know what game the guy on the UEFA site was watching.
Don’t worry, it’s nothing against Serbia, if that situation didn’t happened the result was fair for the second half, but the guy who wrote that shit should be sacked. Blind or drunk.