Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
And again, if the team struggles, Kroos is nowhere to be seen or heard. He is miles away from the leader Schweinsteiger was and Kimmich already is.

This team lacks leaders, the only one on the pitch is Neuer. And guys like Hummels and Müller that are not only needed for their skills but also for their leadership are sitting on their couch.
Hummels really gave Dortmund's entire defensive unit a lift when he returned. I thought I understood why Löw axed the trio, but it's time to admit that that this isn't working and the younger defenders aren't up to it. He needs to eat his hat and bring one of the old guard back.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Hopefully this game will mean that Rodri take Busquets place.
I also really liked Fabián and even Koke and Ferrán of course.
Germany looked like Andorra.I think it's been maaany years since they lost by 5 goals
It's our worst defeat in a non-friendly ever, I think.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Im not watching the game, so whats wrong with Germany today, reserve team or something?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
The German players weren't horny enough for the win. Zero sex for them when they return home.

PoTMS

We were chasing Sancho when Ferran Torres was available for £20m.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Shocking would imply they have actually put in some sort of performance, which I think would be far too nice for whatever the feck this has been...

Basically just 11 people stumbling around pretending to play human chess... And failing.
More than 11 even. Tah came on at half-time for Süle and he was terrible. Waldschmidt, Neuhaus and Henrichs came on as subs. Hadn't heard of them before. Haven't heard about them since. Were as anonymous as the players they replaced.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Colombia getting destroyed again, 4-1 down at half time in Ecuador. Quieroz made triple change straight after 4th goal.

Venezuela-Chile pretty good watch aswell. Vidal is like peak Bryan Robson for them, they rely on him so much with Alexis having declined over last 2 years.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Schweinsteiger is trying soooo hard not to actually clamor for Löw to finally get Müller in there so we have one player to organise a press up front.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Probably time to change manager for Germany? Such a disater that one was.
Usually, after a game like this, you would conclude that the players are actively playing against the manager, and are crying out for a new one.

At this point in the sad, I want to say repulsive, story that is the current German NT, the players might just desperately be playing against the manager's haircut, and be crying out for him to get a new one, fecking finally.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
And I was moaning about Portugal. Wtf is happening with Germany? Of course they have the advantage of playing at home in the Euros, but surely Low needs to be questioned.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Feck off German television, only tuned in to watch the interviews, hoping for entertainment but they didn`t ask any tough questions whatsoever. What were they talking about "being on a good path" before the match? They won two games against mighty Ukraine, apart from that only draws against Switzerland.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bierhoff: "I still completely trust Löw, this game changes nothing"

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Feck off German television, only tuned in to watch the interviews, hoping for entertainment but they didn`t ask any tough questions whatsoever. What were they talking about "being on a good path" before the match? They won two games against mighty Ukraine, apart from that only draws against Switzerland.
They asked enough tough questions and obviously were also very busy with the Müller-Boateng-Hummels worshipping. Get over it already! All three were part of the WC 2018 horror show after all.
They are / were in good form now/recently, doesn’t necessarily mean they will replicate this form at the Euros.
Most probably Germany are not going to win the Euros anyway, with or without those three players. And not only because of Löw.
Mass Bayern / Germany invasion incoming ...