Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

TheGame

Could have easily gone with:

--------------Pope---------
Trippier----Keane-----Maguire----Saka
------------Rice---------Foden
Sancho------Kane--------Grealish
---------------Calvert-Lewin------------

Iceland will be on the defensive, Kane could play in a deeper role as he has done for Spurs and Calvert-Lewis up front.

Dante

Average bang
I know they're trying to be respectful. But the fake clapping noise during the Ray Clemence tribute was worse than if they'd done nothing, imo. It felt very artificial in a way you wouldn't want to see when honouring somebody's life.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Watching England so similar to watching United. They flow until the final third where they just stop and have no idea what to do next.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Probably no one will agree with me, but none of these matches should have been played right now, they all should have been postponed.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Say what you want about Rice and Mount, two best mates from childhood going on to play together in midfield for England (and both scoring!) is pretty great.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I literally got shot at last game telling you Kane for England can score but isnt the same player as the Spurs one.

He doesn't ever play with that swagger. I'd rather see Vardy, the Everton lad or even a false 9.

Not going to happen though. Its not like Kane wont score a goal.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Say what you want about Rice and Mount, two best mates from childhood going on to play together in midfield for England (and both scoring!) is pretty great.

They probably will both score for chelsea in the near future

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How have bosnia finished last in our group. Best team we've played by leaps and bounds :houllier:

Eriku

Mats Møller Dæhli always plays at such a high level when I see him. Tidy on the ball, plays the right passes. He just took out three Austrian players to find the overlap with a little chipped pass. Such a shame what injuries did to his career trajectory.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Iceland are incredibly defensive and low quality. England missed way to many chances. Should be at least 4-0 by now