Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

AshRK

Martial didn't get chance today. Think the 3 misses the other day sealed the deal for him. Wouldn't be surprised if Deschamps again drops him in the future.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Bierhoff is a clown. We are doomed.
Didn't he give him a job guarantee until the Euros mere days ago? He can't really say anything else at the moment. Not saying they will sack Löw, but if they are they will first sound out replacements and maybe Bierhoff will hope Löw would meet him halfway to go out with dignity or spin a tale of the DFB deep state making the decision if it goes that far. I don't even know if he's authorized to sack Löw.

Last edited:

MS4

Martial didn't get chance today. Think the 3 misses the other day sealed the deal for him. Wouldn't be surprised if Deschamps again drops him in the future.
Would prefer if they dropped Deschamps. Mbappe, Coman and Martial but Start 34 old Giroud who does not even get a start in his Club

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
He has a knock, was a doubt for the game.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
I don't think so, even if martial missed, he was really interesting in the way he moves and combines with other players. He's def going to the Euro imo.

Pagh Wraith

Just saw the Spain v Germany result and some of the stats. 22-2 shots, wow. Gotta catch some highlights of that!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Anything can look bad in super slow mo, should stay as yellow.

Okey

Fred didn't travel for the internationals? Yayyy! if so...

Okey

He has been tested covid positive.
Positive tests becoming quite rampant among players. Not causing them any physical harm thankfully, but you wonder if another disruption isn't imminent if it carries on like this.

DelPotro

Is Unai Simon the first choice GK for Spain now? He started 3 matches in a row.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Bloody hell i just saw England's GD in NL. 3:4. In 5 games:nervous:. How?? Team that have Kane, Sterling, Sancho, Grealish, Rashford......feck me

Yagami

Good post resistant
Was hoping Galbraith would start for N.Ireland. That's as disappointing as seeing Southgate persist with 3 at the back.

AshRK

I know it has been said many times but I will say it anyways. England's golden generation will be wasted under Southgate and I just don't see them winning any majore tournaments under Southgate.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I know it has been said many times but I will say it anyways. England's golden generation will be wasted under Southgate and I just don't see them winning any majore tournaments under Southgate.
He’s too conservative and will just bore our players into mediocrity

AshRK

He’s too conservative and will just bore our players into mediocrity
His obsession with some bang average players is beyond ridiculous. I hate managers who just refuse to see the obvious. Pickford will cost them a lot of games and is a average keeper but southgate doesn't seem to acknowledge that. Mason Mount offers absolutely nothing, he is not even that good as Lingard was during his purple patch and yet he gets to play every game. His obsession of playing both tippier and Walker is just stupidity. FA will obviously not sack him and waste the opportunity of winning euro 2021 or WC 2022.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Sancho only starting the friendly game is strange. Is he that far down the Southgate pecking order?

Asger

Should be an easy game for England. With all best Icelandic players rested this will end bad! 3rd best goalkeeper as well!

LVGSdive

I much prefer this line up than the one on Sunday. Mount in his best position.