Internationals November (World Cup Qualifiers)

Okey

What kind of referee gives that as a penalty?! And why on earth did he need to watch it so many times?

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
What kind of referee gives that as a penalty?! And why on earth did he need to watch it so many times?
Every referee which has to follow the rules?
That's his job, even if this is very amateurlike from the defender.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Please say you are joking.. It means the world to the small countries to get to play against the big countries with serious results and points on the line.

That's so an elitist point of view.
San Marino, Andorra, Gibraltar, etc won't learn anything from getting destroyed by better teams.

CONCACAF has pre-qualifier games for its rubbish teams.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They always apologise for bad language, but never apologise for making us listen to Sam Matterface.

Okey

Every referee which has to follow the rules?
That's his job, even if this is very amateurlike from the defender.
The ball was going wide and he was pulling his hand away. That's the only reason the Ref would need more than one viewing, cos the touch is obvious. If he was considering my first sentence, then why does he give it in the end? Looks too harsh in my opinion.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
The ball was going wide and he was pulling his hand away. That's the only reason the Ref would need more than one viewing, cos the touch is obvious. If he was considering my first sentence, then why does he give it in the end? Looks too harsh in my opinion.
It his hand was in even a remotely natural position then he might have gotten away with it.

You can tell the ref was hoping not to give it but they have to follow the rules, otherwise they get dropped.

Superunknown

They always apologise for bad language, but never apologise for making us listen to Sam Matterface.
:lol: :lol:

Reminds me of that bit in the South Park movie where the Canadians apologise for Bryan Adams. Why can't we have that?

RUCK4444

Fecking Kane getting easy goals through England constantly playing nothing sides, will overtake Rooneys record in no time playing the likes of these so often.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Fecking Kane getting easy goals through England constantly playing nothing sides, will overtake Rooneys record in no time playing the likes of these so often.
I remember when people used to belittle Rooney's record by claiming he never scored in big games or against big teams...

Kane's had an easier ride to the record!

MalaysianRed7

I love how you can see from the tone here that even you English lads are willing San Marino on for a goal :lol: