Internationals October (Nations League + Euro 2021 play-offs + Friendlies)

Tony247

Lukaku..belgium let down by their strikers. Many glorious chances missed.

slored1

Shaun Maloney being the assistant coach for Belgium must be the most random thing I've seen in football recently. A proper FM scene that.

TsuWave

I was hoping Maguire would look a bit more comfortable for England, but he's looked just as shaky and unconvincing sadly.
He’s not very good. People just need to come to terms with

onemanarmy

Absolutely not concerned with the result, as Nations League is bullshit, but this has been an awful game. I haven't seen Belgium play like this in years. Missing a few key players, but still. Also, very unlucky of course.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep, the club needs to realise they made a mistake and get rid.
A bit knee jerk after a few ropey games after a generally dodgy pre season as it was, and then being caught up in that draining "battering some mug" case.

Bobski

I was hoping Maguire would look a bit more comfortable for England, but he's looked just as shaky and unconvincing sadly.
When has he ever looked a top defender? Not joking but defensively he has always been not much above average, his reputation was built on those runs forward with the ball and being a threat in the air.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Shaun Maloney being the assistant coach for Belgium must be the most random thing I've seen in football recently. A proper FM scene that.
Just checked his wiki. He was born in Malaysia and lived there until he was 5, so random.

Dan_F

The commentator explained why. I guess it seems it at face value, but given the Wigan link, not so much.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So Grealish was good again tonight. Strange how so many on here thought he would be a benchwarmer for us.
I thought he'd be a very good addition but wasn't sure we needed him given we have Fernandes and Pogba. But I'm beginning to feel he'd be more useful to us than Pogba. And probably has more attributes we need (close control, dribbling, press resistant, playmaking etc ) than VDB. But we didn't want to spend that much on him of course.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
He’s not very good. People just need to come to terms with
The fact that United keeps talking about the need for a new CB, after they bought Maguire for a record fee, is proof that he is a failure.

Paul_Scholes18

I see people complain about England yet they win almost all the time. It is strange that people are so spoiled given the state of Man United.
Not sure what they compare it with. France got Giroud up front still and Germany are not playing that great.

Good win.

Belgium are probably the worst ever no 1 ranked team in the world.

that’s not to say they are not a good team, but nothing compared to some of the best teams in the world down the years.

England were missing quite a few good players as well, Kane and Sancho coming on as subs, and no Sterling. That’s a bloody good starting front 3 that didn’t play.

Judas

Open to offers
We brushed aside Belgium with ease, made them look like a bunch of school kids, and that's with a odd team and awful manager. Our potential is scary. I'm terrified by how good these brave lions could be.