Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

always_hoping

Great performance by France 2nd half in fairness to them. Why was VAR looking at that 3rd goal? Lukaku was born offside.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not even a contest, Rabiot is a nothing player.
Strange how involved he is in the set up right now. Is it because he’s left footed? I don’t get what he offers.

FatTails

This nations league has been fun. Having the four best teams in Europe right now all in the semifinals helped.

Sylar

This and yesterday is international football I can get behind.

OmarUnited4ever

Great match, a game of 2 halves..

Fair fecks to France, they came out 2nd half guns blazing and won the game

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Strange how involved he is in the set up right now. Is it because he’s left footed? I don’t get what he offers.
He plays for Juventus, Deschamps loves Juventus, that's pretty much it. He's the definition of average and plays in the worst Juventus team in a decade.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
We as in arsenal? You have a Belgian lad in your midfield
We as french :lol: Arsenal could have KdB&Hazard in midfield i'd still hate Belgium. All talk, nothing to show for decades.

432JuanMata

People slagging Belgium is weird. It was a cracking game of football and yes they were 2-0 up but this France side is one of the best if not the best.
Cracking game between 2 of the top 5 international sides in the world

padr81

Supports
Man City
They're afraid to drop him incase they upset his mom.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Just looking through some of the qualifying results today....and Nigeria 0-1 Central African Republic?!:eek:

Must be one of the biggest shock results in that continent for a long while. Nigeria will probably still get 1st looking at the group they're in although would be cool to get Cape Verde Islands at a world cup as they haven't been too far away in the past.

Interesting Nigeria still have same coach as at last world cup when they should've beaten Argentina, used to be a country that fired the national team coach every six months.

Teja

IMO that France formation is what we should be playing as a club as well.

Bruno / Griezmann
Ronaldo / Mbappe
Cavani / Benz
Pogba / Pogba
Rabiot / McTominay

3CBs / 2 WBs / GK select themselves.

It leaves out Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood (or atleast straight swaps between Greenwood / Cavani, Rashford / Ronaldo, Sancho / Bruno depending on who's on form) but I think it's what gets the best out of the team

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
IMO that France formation is what we should be playing as a club as well.

Bruno / Griezmann
Ronaldo / Mbappe
Cavani / Benz
Pogba / Pogba
Rabiot / McTominay

3CBs / 2 WBs / GK select themselves.

It leaves out Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood (or atleast straight swaps between Greenwood / Cavani, Rashford / Ronaldo, Sancho / Bruno depending on who's on form) but I think it's what gets the best out of the team
The bolded part makes the whole difference between something that can work and something that cannot. Benzema is a VERY different player, Cavani can't begin to do what KB does. He creates a link between attackers when Cavani will be far better at creating depth.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Just looking through some of the qualifying results today....and Nigeria 0-1 Central African Republic?!:eek:

Must be one of the biggest shock results in that continent for a long while. Nigeria will probably still get 1st looking at the group they're in although would be cool to get Cape Verde Islands at a world cup as they haven't been too far away in the past.

Interesting Nigeria still have same coach as at last world cup when they should've beaten Argentina, used to be a country that fired the national team coach every six months.
Their coach is terrible, the Nigeria squad is full of quality though so I'd expect them to finish top of the group.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Their coach is terrible, the Nigeria squad is full of quality though so I'd expect them to finish top of the group.
It's o.k. Nigeria squad always seems to be loaded with about 10 strikers....and hardly ever any decent midfielders anymore. Compared to what they had in late 90s with Oliseh and JayJay anyway. Defence options pretty average aswell.

432JuanMata

The bolded part makes the whole difference between something that can work and something that cannot. Benzema is a VERY different player, Cavani can't begin to do what KB does. He creates a link between attackers when Cavani will be far better at creating depth.
Nobody does what KB better over the last 10 years. Liverpool play the same system Real did where the ST comes deeper to do the better players (wingers) can benefit. Firmino is a poor version.
KB sacrificed himself for the team in his prime but it was for Ronaldo and got 4 CL in 5 years. Nobody does it better for me