g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Lukaku step overs :lol:
As soon as Lukaku gets over 2 seconds to consider options or use his brain, he turns to complete shit. It's like major panic sets in and his brain and body are fighting for different things.

Give him no time to think and he's pretty lethal.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
I've been watching Belgium play France on ESPN 2 but just before the 70th minute the tv screen goes blank. :lol: This isn't the greatest endorsement for the extra pay channel ESPN Plus.The screen has been blank for about 5 minutes now.

And yeah, I didn't sit on the remote and accidentally push a button to cause it.

Oh wait, 10 or 12 minutes later, it came back on

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I've been watching Belgium play France on ESPN 2 but just before the 70th minute the tv screen goes blank. :lol: This isn't the greatest endorsement for the extra pay channel ESPN Plus.The screen has been blank for about 5 minutes now.

And yeah, I didn't sit on the remote and accidentally push a button to cause it.

Oh wait, 10 or 12 minutes later, it came back on
Ask for a refund.

Zoo

Having a third place match for this is overkill.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Tchouameni really is excellent, hope we're in for him.

laughtersassassin

Like the look of Touchamini. Looks much better than Fred.

Lukaku wins it. France the better team.

Sylar

Oh its offside :lol:
And the right call

As soon as Lukaku gets over 2 seconds to consider options or use his brain, he turns to complete shit. It's like major panic sets in and his brain and body are fighting for different things.

Give him no time to think and he's pretty lethal.
No time there and he was lethal there...

padr81

Supports
Man City
Having a third place match for this is overkill.
I think its purely because its an international weekend and the losing teams wouldn't have time to book friendlies to be honest.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Offside :lol: was clear as day on the replays. Thought it was initially but commentators didn't even mention it even during replays