Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

0le

Feck. I thought VAR was going to be more lax about applying the offside rule?

laughtersassassin

Yeah that's what I meant. But all the talk last season was United finding the missing link on the right (considering Rashford basically starts 95% of games on left and Pogba can be used aswell for certain games) and from what I saw at Dortmund most of his assists came from the right so just surprised me.

Would Man. United fans want him starting ahead of fully fit and firing Rashford?
Well Rashford was injured and Greenwood is too good to drop so it makes sense he has seen more time on the left

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Good it was given. Nonsense when those were being ruled out last season.

Withnail

Yeah that's what I meant. But all the talk last season was United finding the missing link on the right (considering Rashford basically starts 95% of games on left and Pogba can be used aswell for certain games) and from what I saw at Dortmund most of his assists came from the right so just surprised me.
Once Rashford is back he'll get more games on the right for United. As for England it's Southgate so I'd read feck all into it, although he's comfortable on either side and has played at AM a fair bit for Dortmund.

laughtersassassin

That is such a smart assist by Sancho. Most player shoot there!

England have crazy talent with SanchoFoden Greenwood

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Sancho's been excellent.

Wheato

I’m watching James Ward Prowse controlling the game from CDM, always available and demanding the ball. Spraying balls to the wingers for fun. Taking set pieces and free kicks, whipping quality balls into the box.

He‘s exactly the sort of player we need. A CDM with vision, intelligence and quality. PL proven and Southampton captain so he is a leader as well. Scores goals too.

Cheeky January bid?

Zoo

Jamal Lewis has ridiculously been sent off for taking too long on a throw in whilst on a yellow card. Disgraceful. Ref has folded to the crowd whistling.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Denmark are cruising in Moldova. 3-0 up in what is effectively attack vs defence.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I wonder if James Ward Prowse would improve United's midfield.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I know it's only Andorra but Foden absolutely bossing this game