Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They must have the highest average age and shortest goalkeeper in history.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
That’s a red there, deliberate into Coady, even gave him a slight elbow to the chin

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Is the referee Andorran?

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Guess who has scored for Portugal.
Why are they playing friendlies in the middle of qualifiers, more importantly, why is Ronaldo playing in such a game?

If i was a United-fan i'd be fuming that one of my teams starting players was wasting energy in a game that is literally pointless.

JustinC00

our guys just banging in assists and goals in internationals like it's fun, yet will come back to club matches and look aimless

0le

Why are they playing friendlies in the middle of qualifiers, more importantly, why is Ronaldo playing in such a game?

If i was a United-fan i'd be fuming that one of my teams starting players was wasting energy in a game that is literally pointless.
U£FA and F$FA

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

It's not every day you get to test yourself against Qatar.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

Getting goals for Portugal probably means more to Ronaldo than any other player in the world.

LDUred

Andorran players should have phrases like 'Dirty Cnut', 'Fouling T*&T' on the back of their shirts.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto

I don't know why but as our group has less teams than other groups (1 team rests every matchday) and because Qatar doesn't have qualifiers for the WC it was decided that Qatar was "placed" in our group so they play all teams twice (their home game is somewhere in Europe, I think they rotate countries). Of course it's friendlies but it was organised like this.

On Ronaldo starting Santos said that he wanted Ronaldo with game time as in the last Utd game he was a sub and before playing Luxembourg he wanted him to get more gametime in these 15 days between games.
Not saying I agree with it :P

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't know why but as our group has less teams than other groups (1 team rests every matchday) and because Qatar doesn't have qualifiers for the WC it was decided that Qatar was "placed" in our group so they play all teams twice (their home game is somewhere in Europe, I think they rotate countries). Of course it's friendlies but it was organised like this.

On Ronaldo starting Santos said that he wanted Ronaldo with game time as in the last Utd game he was a sub and before playing Luxembourg he wanted him to get more gametime in these 15 days between games.
Not saying I agree with it :P
Really? That sounds really odd, every group is supposed to follow the same formula, no?

Then again, i dont follow International football closely outside my own team, so my knowledge here is limited.

Zoo

Grealish should take the pen. He won it and needs to get off the mark for England.