Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers)

TheReligion

Abusive
Tbh like a training exercise for England.

So much space in the middle of the park to play straight through the lines.

Bobski

England have been excellent, tremendously fluid attacking set up. Scotland have barely had a progressive touch.

dbs235

Thought England might be under pressure but this is one of the best halves I’ve seen from them. Been some quality football at times.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Souness won’t be happy. He was giving it the bigun before the game!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
A reminder that the SFA sold the rights to all Scotland international matches to a incredibly bad, Norwegian based, pay per view channel. So this is actually the first time for ages that I've been able to watch my country on a Freeview channel for a while. And it's been shit.

It's bloody typical. The team starts playing amazing and the only way to watch it is to pay £14.99 a month, which is two bottles of Buckfast so obviously I don't have any money left after that esteemed purchase.

Keano1999

Thought England might be under pressure but this is one of the best halves I’ve seen from them. Been some quality football at times.
Henderson and Maguire being replaced by objectively better, more mobile and progressive players helps a lot.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Andorra starting to improve significantly, 0-0 away to Swiss at half time and for those who care xG has Swiss at 0.28 so not like it's even been a siege on goal although they missed a very good chance right on half time.

Andorra with two draws so far in 5 games and narrow 2-1 losses in first game to Swiss and Israel so they're moving away from nations like Malta and San Marino that are basically 4 or 5 nil gimmes.

miked99

England have looked really good. I wondered if the occasion might be a bit of a leveller but they look on a different level entirely so far

Also: Robertson :lol:

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
Scotland have been in great form but this England team really is very good, and it's showing.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Aren't Russia going to apply to join Asian confederation so think they're just playing all the nations to gather support.

Terrible optics if Uefa re-admit them any time soon.
Ah hadnt heard about them trying that route but I guess that has it make a bit more sense. Still terrible look for Qatar imho but then again...I probably shouldn't be surprised.

PSV

They dont, Cameroon are 2nd and won the first game between these two 1-0 so a draw would see them through on head to head
They enter a three-way head-to-head with the team in 1st if they draw, where all teams will have the same amount of wins, draws and losses and Cameroon has the least amount of goals scored.

They could technically draw 4-4 or more and both go through, but that could raise suspicion.

Bobski

Bellingham quite often ending up in the 9 position in build up with Kane dropping in then switching as the play develops has a lot of promise, especially with the movement around them.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
A reminder that the SFA sold the rights to all Scotland international matches to a incredibly bad, Norwegian based, pay per view channel. So this is actually the first time for ages that I've been able to watch my country on a Freeview channel for a while. And it's been shit.
Depressing isn't it. :lol:

We arent dealing with the press well at all.

dbs235

Henderson and Maguire being replaced by objectively better, more mobile and progressive players helps a lot.
Absolutely. I’m never desperate for Phillips to start but he’s had a really good game.

Smithy89

Imagine what a progressive elite manager would do with Foden and Bellingham :drool:

rajds89

Seems strange to me that after the huge build up the Scotts pundits gave McTominay that they wouldn’t play him from the start.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Foden played very well so far. The link up between Rashford and Bellingham looks so promising.

TheReligion

Abusive
Hopefully England take their foot off second half. Rest Rashford, rotate and let Scotland back in to play out a lovely 2-2.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
of course Maguire has to play. Southgate the gift that never stops giving .

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
The quality of Scotland is actually laughable.

League 1 at best.

Makes it even more embarrassing when they inevitably win 3-2

Plastic Evra

France has been muted in attack but the game balanced itself after a strong opening 15' for Germany. Gundogan out on injury.
Todibo - Saliba struggling a bit, especially on first pass.

Griezmann has the captain armband and is making his 123th appearance for Les Bleus, equalling T.Henry.
Giroud is at 125, L.Thuram 142 & Lloris at 145.

RedRocket9908

They enter a three-way head-to-head with the team in 1st if they draw, where all teams will have the same amount of wins, draws and losses and Cameroon has the least amount of goals scored.

They could technically draw 4-4 or more and both go through, but that could raise suspicion.
Having looked it up I think you are right, I think it would come down to goals scored accross all group matches so a loss or any draw below 4-4 will see Cameroon fail to qualify.