g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies)

Dan_F

Rio was already playing in the premier league and already had a big move at a young age. Vidic was in a league that didnt get much exposure.

Wolves alone scout Portugal more than premier league clubs were scouting Red Star and Spartak Moscow
They can scout all they like, but he might have already told them he doesn’t want to go there.

I don’t think it was a case of no clubs scouting Vidić because he was playing in Serbia and Russia. There’s so many examples of defenders moving later in their career, compared to other positions. It’s not really debatable.

El-Manos

Deschamps' France as boring as ever.

If there was at least an exciting player upfront who'd take on players like Dembele for example I could enjoy it a bit more but Its really boring when we play small teams
They were lucky to beat Belgium I thought in the semis.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
That's the 120m Felix I know.
I know it’s sarcasm but it’s crazy besides the goal this was another piss poor game by Felix for the NT.

Glad he got his goal and hopefully he can actually begin to show something, anything now.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Portugal defends in a 442 as usual, with Bruno upfront with Felix. With the ball there's a lot of roaming and good interplay between the attack.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

They were lucky to beat Belgium I thought in the semis.
KdB was wank that game and so was Lukaku

I guess we were lucky that Casemiro was suspended VS Belgium which led to Fernandinho scoring an own goal for Belgium cause I don't think we'd have beaten that Brazil

Henandez14

Supports
World peace
Deschamps sees Martial as Mbappe’s competition, while Giroud remains seemingly undroppable. It’s going to be a long four years boys

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I can't wait for Giroud to retire in 10 years.

Deery

Dreary
So all I need is a France win for £100 do I Cash in or ride it out?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, it's John Guidetti

KennyBurner

Technical ability is so important on the international stage. Cant get by with system players.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Interestingly Martial and Griezmann switched which means that Martial is the one playing behind the two strikers.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

These commentators are insanely biased man Giroud does a header backwardsin the middle of the pitch to keep possession and the commentator goes on for 2 minutes about how Irs exceptional to have a player who can keep possession like Giroud

We get it he is criticized by a lot of people no need to speak such bullshit