Internationals September (World Cup Qualifiers)

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's absolutely true, utter shite at the Euros and still utter shite now.
He was one of the best players in the league last season.
If you solely take it down to England games, wasn't he recovering from injury going into the Euros? He's barely even had an minutes this season either, finishing was poor but he was actually involved in some decent moves.

big rons sovereign

He was one of the best players in the league last season.
If you solely take it down to England games, wasn't he recovering from injury going into the Euros? He's barely even had an minutes this season either, finishing was poor but he was actually involved in some decent moves.
I honestly don't get the fuss with him. Without son doing all the work for him he's nothing.

TheLiverBird

I honestly don't get the fuss with him. Without son doing all the work for him he's nothing.
Without Son doing all the work?

You are blind with hatred aren’t you?

because I don’t know if you noticed but last season Kane not only was top goal scorer, but also smashed the assists with 14 in the league alone providing Son with many Goal scoring moments

did you miss that?

Kane is World Class there is no doubt

big rons sovereign

Without Son doing all the work?

You are blind with hatred aren’t you?

because I don’t know if you noticed but last season Kane not only was top goal scorer, but also smashed the assists with 14 in the league alone providing Son with many Goal scoring moments

did you miss that?

Kane is World Class there is no doubt
Not rating a player makes me blind with hatred? You can always rely on scousers to be melodramatic.
Behave.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They both get through a lot of work and both possess a lot of quality. It's a mutually beneficial partnership.

TheLiverBird

Not rating a player makes me blind with hatred? You can always rely on scousers to be melodramatic.
Behave.
I mentioned “Blind” because you obviously missed all the work Kane puts in too Sons benefit

Or was that just a flippant part of your comment?

Moiraine

Watching Skysports news right now… Darren Lewis is the last person who should be called on a sports channel for his opinion on a racist incident. He was bang out of order when his newspaper published absolute degrading article against Rahim Sterling and he didn’t have the balls to criticize the writer. Instead he kept spinning the conversation from one angle to other and completely turned the tide away from writer. Fecking moron without a fecking spine!

I am really full of rage right now.

Last edited:

big rons sovereign

I mentioned “Blind” because you obviously missed all the work Kane puts in too Sons benefit

Or was that just a flippant part of your comment?
Blind with hatred. Which part of blind with hatred isn't being melodramatic because I don't rate a player.
Twist it all you want.

Linners71

You don't score 166 PL goals and simply be a "nothing" player. :rolleyes:
Spot on. If you’re a striker then your goals speak for themselves. I’ve read people criticising Robert Lewandowski and saying he’s not as good as people say. All you’ve got to do is look at their goal record. If it was that easy everyone would be banging them in!

TheLiverBird

Blind with hatred. Which part of blind with hatred isn't being melodramatic because I don't rate a player.
Twist it all you want.
You don’t rate the player fair enough, baffling as that may be when you consider his goal scoring record being practically second to none at present in the best league in the world, but ok I hear that part of what you say nevertheless

It’s the “Son does all the work for him” that confused me is all

based on last season especially, that is just an incredibly inaccurate statement to make

big rons sovereign

You don’t rate the player fair enough, baffling as that may be when you consider his goal scoring record being practically second to none at present in the best league in the world, but ok I hear that part of what you say nevertheless

It’s the “Son does all the work for him” that confused me is all

based on last season especially, that is just an incredibly inaccurate statement to make
It's just a difference of opinion man.

LDUred

Also raw and makes errors that wouldn’t sit well with our fans. Just let him iron out this shit at West Ham. They don’t care as he’s the best thing since Bobby Moore to them
Yep, you're right about those rough edges. Putting in a few spicy challenges is easier to get away with at West Ham and he's trodden a fine line at times.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Wasn't the Hungry goalkeeper Gulacsi? Someone had him on his top ten GKs in the world list :lol:

big rons sovereign

It’s absolute nonsense. He has 39 goals in 62 games for England. That’s an outstanding record and Son doesn’t play for England. He has a better strike rate for England than Rooney did. Did you not rate Rooney either?
I just don't rate him. Last time I checked, I was entitled to an opinion. Whether the caf Nazis like it or not.

big rons sovereign

What the hell :lol:
He's just giving you some objective criteria to maybe reevaluate your opinion of him.
Bollocks.
As with every other subject discussed on this forum, differing opinions must be met with vitriol from the collective.
It's worst than a school yard at times.
I don't think he's all that, but since it's apparently a crime against all things football to think otherwise.
All hail Kane. He's better Pele.

Lappen

Luis enrique showed the middle finger to the swedish crowed after the game!
:0)
Correction! He pointed the middlefinger to the Spanish crowed because they told him to go home!
Even better!

Last edited:

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Luis enrique showed the middle finger to the swedish crowed after the game!
:0)

Throwback to the most legendary moment of Josué's career after that Ronaldo hattrick in Sweden :lol:

Last edited:

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Great goal by Roman Yaremchuk, though it was all for nothing in the end. Ukraine with 4 draws in a row and a game with France still to play are already in a bad situation for even reaching the playoff.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Fantastic in the second half.

It's not easy to play a WC qualification match after such a very good tournament.

Italy would easily beat Bulgaria....but they have had a tournament hangover too.
Not really, just the usual "can't hit the broad side of a barn" game for us. Happens fairly often when you rely on Immobile for goals...

GueRed

There I was thinking it'll be another bog-standard boring England qualifier.

I'm slowly falling in love with this team. A bit of patience and quality and we dismantled the negative, park the bus Hungarians.

Regarding the booing of the knee and racist abuse is no surprise from the right-wing audience. I hope Fifa come down hard on them.

Chicharo

Easy win for Argentina against Venezuela. Really, really harsh tackle on Messi by Martinez and a straight red
Sunday night another clash between BRA and ARG

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
There I was thinking it'll be another bog-standard boring England qualifier.

I'm slowly falling in love with this team. A bit of patience and quality and we dismantled the negative, park the bus Hungarians.

Regarding the booing of the knee and racist abuse is no surprise from the right-wing audience. I hope Fifa come down hard on them.
Like they did with English fans?

big rons sovereign

Bad day yesterday, long stressful day together with a complete lack of food leads to plummeting blood sugar and foul tempered irrational behaviour.
Apologies to anybody I may have abused. :nervous:

bosskeano

He put out a good lineup yesterday for sure, 2nd half was awesome. I really wish United would go for Phillips.
Certainly will be an option if Leeds don't shown any sort of progression this season. We just did business with them for James and a move to United would make sense for Phillips to play for a bigger club, challenge for trophies, play in the CL and it would keep him close to home.